Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 116. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
[quoteso we can do a new ICO and become more richs]

If history repeats itself this scenario is quite likely. I remember when XC was abandoned for blocknet.

As much as I hate to comment on fud, i just wanted to post this comment from Dan posted YESTERDAY on the XC slack...

atcsecure [3:21 PM]
latest xc wallet is out - and the latest feature - verifiable document signing is almost finished

[3:22]
http://builds.xcurrency.co/XcXBridge/XCBuild/1421/

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Grin As the tests go well, it is time to discontinue blocknet project and create a new one with the technique developed  Grin
so we can do a new ICO and become more richs  Wink

Not sure that makes a whole lot of sense unless they dumped a ton of block at the top recently.

I mean any dev team worth anything will accumulate a ton of their own tokens at a very low low level like below 10k sats where block has been.

If they can make this a 500M dollar project then you see they will make far more than from an ICO

The most profitable ico's for the devs are the tiny ICOs where they sell all their tokens to themselves for nothing.

Then if the tech is good they can manipulate the entire market up to the 100's of Millions.

I just hope this is going to get the traction this type of project should get.

There should be more excitement surrounding it even now. I guess people are not 100% confident after the way things have gone and the time taken that it will go smoothly.

I'm hoping it will starting picking up pace and interest very shortly. I think the dev team is still too small and needs expansion.

With regards XC I hope in future this project will be brought back to being relevant. Nobody seems to be selling much of that under 10k sats anyway so it seems most hodlers are hoping the same.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Grin As the tests go well, it is time to discontinue blocknet project and create a new one with the technique developed  Grin

No, the Blocknet does not need to do this to raise money.

We're creating a token ecosystem; all we'd need to do is build another inter-chain service to complement the decentralised exchange. An ecosystem of inter-chain services is the whole point of the Blocknet.

This, additionally, would use the decentralised exchange service, giving it traction, and raising the price of BLOCK. Every monetised inter-chain service will need to exchange coins from the consumer of the service for coins that the service provider accepts. Hence, every monetised service will use the decentralised exchange.

I anticipate that, if the Blocknet takes off, most users of the decentralised exchange will be bots and smart contracts.
Activity: 350
Do you guys also fee very very pungent smell here? The smell of huge money!!! 

shhh dont spread it Wink
Activity: 322
Do you guys also feel very very pungent smell here? The smell of huge money!!!  
legendary
Activity: 1090
[quoteso we can do a new ICO and become more richs][/quote]

If history repeats itself this scenario is quite likely. I remember when XC was abandoned for blocknet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 771
Merit: 521

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Does the Blocknet wallet need to be online all the time in order for it to stake?

That question was answered in detail on the previous page. Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Does the Blocknet wallet need to be online all the time in order for it to stake?
legendary
I think you posted on the wrong thread, @marcdk :-)

Any sign of the new OP?  Lots of new people are waking up to block.  Will the new OP be this month?  We REALLY need it ASAP.  Look at all the questions here just in the last day. Smiley

Yes, a new OP will be here this month.

I agree that it's needed.

Any newcomers with questions, please head to our AMA on Reddit. There's a lot of useful content on there.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Any sign of the new OP?  Lots of new people are waking up to block.  Will the new OP be this month?  We REALLY need it ASAP.  Look at all the questions here just in the last day. Smiley

Yup. Just look at the next post after yours asking if there is an ICO to this.

We DESPERATELY need a clean simple up to date OP.

I would also like to emphasise the word simple in that. Please don't make it too wordy or hard for people to understand.
Activity: 29
Is there an ICO to this thing?

That boat sailed over two years ago, ITO price was 25000.  Only way to get in now is to buy Block (currently trading on Bittrex at around 4x to 5x ITO price).
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Is there an ICO to this thing?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521

legendary
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
PosW for the following reasons:

Masternodes announced for July
They have their own exchange
Working on a PosW shop + vouchers
You can stake hundreds of coins at once 24/7 on their site (First of it's kind).
They run their own faucets, which is a great way for newbies to get started and discover the crypto world AND PosW.
You get monthly dividents from holding the coin itself. Which make people HOARD the coin like no tomorrow.
It's very young, and is in the accumulation process right now. Basically manipulated to hell by whales buying as much as they can before it takes off.

This can EASILY become the next 100x. Mark my words!
Activity: 29
blocknet qt wallet for windows gives an error... anyone else having trouble running it? (win 10)

also, does anyone have some documentation on running a node?

The older "official" wallet often errors out upon installation but then works OK when restarted.  If problem persists you should contact atcsecure on blocknet slack channel.

Newer dx wallets from development folder usually throw a bogus error message when closing.  These are not really recommended for holding coins yet (although I do it myself without problems).  But they also reportedly cannot work right if you are trying to encrypt a wallet for the first time (my wallet was already encrypted from earlier versions, so I did not notice this bug myself.)

Node setup instructions are at:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M65hM03tX16FXN-X-30ETWq21WkWts1TxQXv-LR32AU
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
blocknet qt wallet for windows gives an error... anyone else having trouble running it? (win 10)

also, does anyone have some documentation on running a node?
Activity: 39
can anyone tell me if my forgotten handful of BLOCK on Polo is irredeemably lost with no possibility of retrieval? It seems to have disappeared....
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Any time frame when hard fork is coming right now I have my coins on bittrex so I can transfer it into my wallet?

4 to 8 weeks.
Jump to: