Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 121. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hope you guys are throwing everything at getting this out asap. Could be the best project of this year but the team size needs increasing and timing is key. Once the other dex's (even though they are weak sauce compared to blocknet) take hold it will be more tricky to get them onto block. This needs to be the first if possible.

The project was all the talk a few weeks back now it's losing momentum a bit.

Come on guys beef up the team and let's get a good working version out asap. The time is ripe now whilst people are waking up to the centralised exchange games.

I've talked to BTC38 and they said they will consider listing block.

I will send more info for them to review.

Nice work!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hope you guys are throwing everything at getting this out asap. Could be the best project of this year but the team size needs increasing and timing is key. Once the other dex's (even though they are weak sauce compared to blocknet) take hold it will be more tricky to get them onto block. This needs to be the first if possible.

Come on guys beef up the team and let's get a good working version out asap. The time is ripe now whilst people are waking up to the centralised exchange games.

I've talked to BTC38 and they said they will consider listing block.

I will send more info for them to review.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
What are the key differences between supernet and blocknet?

Hey, thanks for the question. Would you ask it on our AMA page?

That'll set the answers down for perpetuity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theblocknet/comments/676buj/ask_anything_about_blocknet_qa/
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What are the key differences between supernet and blocknet?
legendary
Mac wallet is now available

atcsecure
[5:52 PM]
the osx wallet is now on the auto-build system and is available @ - http://builds.xcurrency.co/BlocknetMacos/Build%20Macos/ --- please keep in mind this is for testing the DX only and running in “testnet” mode, there are some bugs due to the auto-build process which are still being resolved
Activity: 122
Some trolls are just worried to see the huge success of recent testing just spreading wrong information about this mega project. I have believe in team because their work is truly awesome and Block is going to become the leader of the market.

There does't even need to be a mega project ! There are coins that have no mega projects at all and have higher market caps then Blocknet. They even have more coins available then block and have higher market caps. Block is still undervalued in comparison to these coins. If the project launches and has succes excellent, but the project shouldn't determine the value at this point in time. The limited amount of coins available should determine the price of blocknet not the project.

Blocknet should be by now in the 9 million plus market cap range without any project at all !

Just go to coin market cap and look at what's in the 9 million plus market cap range and decide your self.

Screw it. Im gonna get more. I am 100% sure these prices will never be this low again $1.50 - $2.00.

Without any marketing, we are top100. This is a good sign. Once the work is done, we will see where we go!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Some trolls are just worried to see the huge success of recent testing just spreading wrong information about this mega project. I have believe in team because their work is truly awesome and Block is going to become the leader of the market.

There does't even need to be a mega project ! There are coins that have no mega projects at all and have higher market caps then Blocknet. They even have more coins available then block and have higher market caps. Block is still undervalued in comparison to these coins. If the project launches and has succes excellent, but the project shouldn't determine the value at this point in time. The limited amount of coins available should determine the price of blocknet not the project.

Blocknet should be by now in the 9 million plus market cap range without any project at all !

Just go to coin market cap and look at what's in the 9 million plus market cap range and decide your self.

Screw it. Im gonna get more. I am 100% sure these prices will never be this low again $1.50 - $2.00.
Activity: 70

Blocknet should be number 46 on the coin market cap list. It's redicoulus that it does not have a market cap of almost 9 million plus.

When there are coins that do absolutely nothing with nine million plus market caps.  

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
legendary

It's a remnant of a very large smear campaign that was directed at the Blocknet way back in 2014.

Fortunately, we've (a) not just disappeared with the ICO funds years ago, as some people suspected we'd do, and (b) we put our heads down, got to work, and delivered a functional decentralised exchange.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Can anyone comment on this accusation?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.820

It`s not worth to reply to assholes. If they want to see BLOCKNET achievements, they are free to test BLOCK`s DX.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
any news about OP roadmap?

An new OP is coming pretty soon.

As for our feature backlog, I'm preparing it, and will be putting features to a public vote in order for us to gauge their importance relative to one another. This, then, will generate a roadmap.

There will be a new OP on this thread soon.

Could you define if it will be within next weeks, month, months?

Thanks.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

As for our feature backlog, I'm preparing it, and will be putting features to a public vote in order for us to gauge their importance relative to one another. This, then, will generate a roadmap.

Good to hear new OP will replace the all old stuff which is really needed. Roadmap will bring more investors to this project so that I am still buying as much as I can this time.
Activity: 350

sounds great, thanks Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Could you elaborate on the short time planning of the project? I know the UI is in development, can we expect a beta any time soon?
legendary

Activity: 350
Jump to: