Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 125. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi all, I'm interested in the blocknet project. I see that ark also promises bridging between block chains, how does the blocknet bridging compare to theirs? Has Ark shown a working concept or is blocknet so far the only one with a working bridge?

Thereby what is the difference between cosmos and blocknet? So far it looks cosmos is a clone, it even has the same slogan. How does blocknet ensure to keep a lead in the race to launch a platform with bridging first?

Blocknet has already released a working bridge - Xbridge. If you look at the Ark Github it all looks very busy but it's basically a clone of Lisk and I don't see anything released yet which is novel or revolutionary, just lite wallets and things like that. The key part is they don't have a bridge.

Note work started on Blocknet started over 2 years ago, Ark is a new project. Note also we introduced the bridge teminology with our Xbridge and Ark is calling it Smartbridge.

The main difference between Cosmos and Blocknet is Cosmos requires the inter-chain services to run on it's chain only. Blocknet is true inter-chain services. And of course Cosmos is relatively new and if you look at their Github they have no actual coin code released yet - https://github.com/cosmos just code about their website and fundraising. I'm sure Cosmos won't be a clone of our code. But it will have the same ideas.

Btw there is plenty of room for all projects.

Slack invite: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com

Thanks for your answer. So blocknet is ahead of the others with their code. I think the first to launch a fully functional platform with bridging will gain a lot in market share/cap. That's why I'm trying to figure out where all the project stand and how quickly they are developing.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hi all, I'm interested in the blocknet project. I see that ark also promises bridging between block chains, how does the blocknet bridging compare to theirs? Has Ark shown a working concept or is blocknet so far the only one with a working bridge?

Thereby what is the difference between cosmos and blocknet? So far it looks cosmos is a clone, it even has the same slogan. How does blocknet ensure to keep a lead in the race to launch a platform with bridging first?

Blocknet has already released a working bridge - Xbridge. If you look at the Ark Github it all looks very busy but it's basically a clone of Lisk and I don't see anything released yet which is novel or revolutionary, just lite wallets and things like that. The key part is they don't have a bridge.

Note work started on Blocknet started over 2 years ago, Ark is a new project. Note also we introduced the bridge teminology with our Xbridge and Ark is calling it Smartbridge.

The main difference between Cosmos and Blocknet is Cosmos requires the inter-chain services to run on it's chain only. Blocknet is true inter-chain services. And of course Cosmos is relatively new and if you look at their Github they have no actual coin code released yet - https://github.com/cosmos just code about their website and fundraising. I'm sure Cosmos won't be a clone of our code. But it will have the same ideas.

Btw there is plenty of room for all projects.

Slack invite: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 42

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Lots of development activity going on  Cool

Sorry but is there a wallet for OSX? Apparently the file does not exist on the homepage.

The test one was removed yesterday from Github, not sure why. A new one will be coming soon.

New OP is on the plan maybe they are going to update this one with new links so this could be the reason.
Lots of development activity going on  Cool

Sorry but is there a wallet for OSX? Apparently the file does not exist on the homepage.

The test one was removed yesterday from Github, not sure why. A new one will be coming soon.
How much blocks will it be needed to run MN?

I think they're called service nodes not master nodes.
Activity: 29
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
How much blocks will it be needed to run MN?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
To be honest, the price is about 1.34 then I have the fees to pay you, and PayPal skrill and bank transfer in the UK is fine Bittrex offers a price in bitcoin they don't haggle you want to sell you sell.If no takers here then we move on to another coin that is interested.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Paypal Skrill and prob other gateways to block buy and sell When this wallet downloads I will pay $1.25 per block Remember this will move with the bitcoin price.It will also help the price of block with a fiat gateway

Nice! Maybe you can also consider the following fiat gateways: SEPA, International wire, OKpay, Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Coinpayments.net.

As for your offer $1.25 per block, I`m not sure anyone will sell at that price. This morning I paid $1.80 per block to donate BLOCKS to the dev fund.
MR1
legendary
Be careful anyone using the above service. It doesn't look like it's used and parts of the website don't work - social links.

Check his trust. He seems to have good reputation.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
hows about updating the OP?

the roadmap is ugly behind ..

There is a new OP in the works. It will be posted when the time is right.  In the meantime feel free to join slack to get news first: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hows about updating the OP?

the roadmap is ugly behind ..
legendary
cos I am still building it.When I ripp you off then start writing stuff not before.Overseas you can get me on Skype    bitsintheclouds  or in the UK text me at 07665760640
Be careful anyone using the above service. It doesn't look like it's used and parts of the website don't work - social links.
legendary
Paypal Skrill and prob other gateways to block buy and sell When this wallet downloads I will pay $1.25 per block Remember this will move with the bitcoin price.It will also help the price of block with a fiat gateway

God this block wallet is slow.Anyone know how long it takes

BUYING THE FIRST 100 BLOCK AT 1.25 DOLLARS EACH
MR1
legendary
www.btcexchange.pw will buy and sell blocknet for Bitcoin or cash no other exchange will do fiat for you.We hope to have the exchange of blocknet being done manually in a few hours.

It`s not clear what the website will do. It will be a PayPal to BLOCK and vice versa exchange?
legendary
www.btcexchange.pw will buy and sell blocknet for Bitcoin or cash no other exchange will do fiat for you.We hope to have the exchange of blocknet being done manually in a few hours.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
I did not reveal the exchange publicly for a reason.  Its confirmed they will list it.  Just waiting for it to appear.
Jump to: