Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 128. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Looks great. Can't wait for it to be launched and people start moving over to dex

One of the last major pieces of the crypto trustless evironment about to be put in place...

This is awesome this show how big this will be in future this is the actual solution for big projects. I also pretty sure more big project will become part of this revolution and Block will go to the moon.
An actual video of the DX is great to see!

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Looks great. Can't wait for it to be launched and people start moving over to dex

One of the last major pieces of the crypto trustless evironment about to be put in place...

legendary
Yeah who with all the block is dumping I wonder. Seems a strange decision.

It is just a correction. It's not too suprisng with the huge uptrend recently. People are taking profits. I wouldn't be surprised to see it come down further in the short term. It is still undervalued though. 😁

I think people assumed it was on the verge of full release. It is possibly still several weeks away so the impatient ones dumped again.

Still once it does get finished up and released into the wild it should reach fair value much much higher even with moderate uptake.

Would like to see some public calculations of rewards for running  a couple of full nodes of 5k

I have not heard if they are obfuscating the code yet or not because that of course will make a huge difference - dont want 100 copy and paste clones all coming out the week after.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust

It is just a correction. It's not too suprisng with the huge uptrend recently. People are taking profits. I wouldn't be surprised to see it come down further in the short term. It is still undervalued though. 😁
legendary
Huge selling pressure at the moment but I believe Block will comeback with more strong growth. Testing is still going positive and work on UI has been started. I don't think it's good decision to sell under $20 so I will keep hold my coins.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Huge selling pressure at the moment but I believe Block will comeback with more strong growth. Testing is still going positive and work on UI has been started. I don't think it's good decision to sell under $20 so I will keep hold my coins.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let`s assume I want to sell LTC and buy BTC on Blocknet exchange. I have a full node of LTC but I do not have a BTC wallet. I want to receive my BTC in a paper wallet. Do I need to have BTC`s full node to sell my LTC and buy BTC on BLOCK decartelized exchange?

Try posting that on the reddit link above.

I do not have a reddit account so I hope somebody will answer my question here.
Let`s assume I want to sell LTC and buy BTC on Blocknet exchange. I have a full node of LTC but I do not have a BTC wallet. I want to receive my BTC in a paper wallet. Do I need to have BTC`s full node to sell my LTC and buy BTC on BLOCK decartelized exchange?

Try posting that on the reddit link above.
Is block dx able to support lisk coin?
Whale got what he wanted and now price going up but another sell wall on the horizon now.
Looks like the price is consolidating.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
There are coins that don't do anything at all and have 9 million dollar market or even 2 hundred million  ???dollar market caps stop selling your self short ! If Blocknet adds only 4 million more in market cap it's probably about $4.00 That's the real floor $4.00 !

Ok so now we're next to Mona in Market cap. Use your heads people !

At this point we are below Mona what a Joke ! So I guess Mona must have more potential then Blocknet ?

What kind of logic do people use to buy coins. It makes no sense.

the logic is just to make more money thats it
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
good to see movements , project doing great so in 7 weeks trading will start ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think it may be even worth lowering the requirement from five thousand Block to 100 or 250 block to run a node at this price there would be people lining up to run nodes ! and it would increase the awareness of the actual exchange !
Jump to: