Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 132. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
makes me wish i bought more

Me too! I guess hindsight is 20/20 though. Crazy pump going on now. It will be interesting to see if it can be sustained or not.

Now that I have a little bit more understanding of how the DEX works, I am not really that bullish on this project anymore. The way I understand it, it requires everyone to download the full blockchain of each coin they want to trade. How inconvenient... If that stays a requirement, then I'm not sure how big this can get (as far as volume/liquidity on the exchange).

Really?  Huh  Not looked at this before, can't you just send coins from an exchange into the Dex and vice versa?  
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wow BLOCK gets retwitted by Litecoin, Zcash, Shapeshift!!!  Cool

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
There is nothing what can stop me buying as many as I can at these prices in small tranches. Blocknet DX has been endorsed by other totally independent developers also who have verified the transactions. That is enough for me right at the moment price are not my problem as long as technology is true and only of this kind.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
watch the video on the last page.  It explains the reasoning behind the price.  Also, where is the proof of bots?   Right now people are consolidating.  Look at the buywalls. Price rise was due to this ACTUAL REAL TECH ACTUALLY WORKING. 
]

He's obviously trolling.

Price rise happened immediately upon tech release and further with litecoin integration.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
watch the video on the last page.  It explains the reasoning behind the price.  Also, where is the proof of bots?   Right now people are consolidating.  Look at the buywalls. Price rise was due to this ACTUAL REAL TECH ACTUALLY WORKING. 
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still very hard to trust this coin/project after past shit and such dumps effects, and now whales bot pumps on coin that was long time accumulation (maybe from devs/crew??).  So yeah, maybe block is legit but not sure it is right valuation, ppl saying "could be way higher" but based on what?? meh.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
how long time does the hight price  last.
The price goes up to what extent.

Watch the video above. Its very short.   It explains why the marketcap should be a MINIMUM of $50 million.

Yes. Cosmos raised 13,000 BTC in it's ICO recently and we already do what it sets out to achieve lol.

Waves has a $47 million market cap. But they use a colored coin approach - "As such, as a trader, you'd have to deposit your coins for some underlying token in order to trade. This does not decentralise deposits, even if the underlying architecture is distributed. Additionally it requires you to trust some manner of intermediary to redeem your coloured coins for a real coin when you want to withdraw."

We have tech that is working.

Litecoin integration - retweeted by Charlie the Litecoin creator.

Potential Zcash integration - nothing official but the Zcash dev has been tweeting asking about us.

This is just the beginning, loads more coming.

Buy now before it hits other exchanges and word spreads. Once it goes up x10 it's too late.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Who really cares of Poloniex anymore as Bittrex has showing to be on its old times again. Blocknet is being contacted by other development teams to get their coins listed and integrated to world's first decentralized Blocknet exchange.

I think Zcash may be next but not sure. Nothing official.  That would be BTC LTC BAY SYS ZCASH and BLOCK so far....

Dan also said the ETH is in the pipeline.
Who really cares of Poloniex anymore as Bittrex has showing to be on its old times again. Blocknet is being contacted by other development teams to get their coins listed and integrated to world's first decentralized Blocknet exchange.

I think Zcash may be next but not sure. Nothing official.  That would be:
BTC
LTC
BAY
SYS
ZCASH and BLOCK so far....
The price goes up to what extent.

Watch the video above. Its very short.   It explains why the marketcap should be a MINIMUM of $50 million.
The price goes up to what extent. Is there any chance of getting into Poloniex?

Polo are a bunch of crooks.  However, in the slack, the community is deciding which other exchange(s) to lobby to get blocknet on. This is going on right now.  Come and join the discussion in slack. Link a few posts back.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Who really cares of Poloniex anymore as Bittrex has showing to be on its old times again. Blocknet is being contacted by other development teams to get their coins listed and integrated to world's first decentralized Blocknet exchange. We are going to see new all times high with every new increases.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
The price goes up to what extent. Is there any chance of getting into Poloniex?
Btw guys, on the Slack channel we've raised a solid amount of PR funds (for a video and a press release).

The channel is actually 10 times more active than this topic, if anyone is reading this and isn't a member please do join.
Just give the users the option to query chainz. It is after all their security in their own hands. And I trust chainz enough... especially if you
get 2 other decent block explorers it can poll.

Presumably a faster solution but it sounds a tad centralised by it's nature of being reliant upon 3rd party APIs.

In the long term I would prefer the SPV approach championed by Synechist as it's more in spirit of what's been accomplished thus far. However, I'm also grateful for any and all development and querying an API service does get the job done.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
makes me wish i bought more

Now that I have a little bit more understanding of how the DEX works, I am not really that bullish on this project anymore. The way I understand it, it requires everyone to download the full blockchain of each coin they want to trade. How inconvenient... If that stays a requirement, then I'm not sure how big this can get (as far as volume/liquidity on the exchange).

Dan said he will be working to address this.

Yes, and there's no need to adopt a less decentralised architecture to achieve this.

We simply need to adopt Satoshi Nakomoto's SPV concept.

Practically, SPV nodes compiled into a multiwallet would be ideal.

And we'd not need to build a multiwallet ourselves; we'd just need to integrate to an existing one like Jaxx or Exodus.

That way, you could use our architecture in an identical way, without having to download entire blockchains.

Just give the users the option to query chainz. It is after all their security in their own hands. And I trust chainz enough... especially if you
get 2 other decent block explorers it can poll.
Jump to: