Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 139. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Why are there so many scam accusations towards dan and synetechs its a bit alarming Huh confirmed scam back in the days..? seems like it from what I read? What happeend ? Tread is still active and some old members still saying this is a scam?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.820

found some more treads ..

I saw there was an ico back in 2014. Where is the money from the ico now? how much is used?

I read o lot of posts did get deleted for asking about this hope not this one?

Why is the op since 2014 not been updated roadmap is still at 2014?

btw joined slack and to the yes im dutch boudesj your also dutch I presume?

Just FUD, the money has been spent and a working product is about to be published, I don't see a problem with that.

Yes the OP does need updating.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What's the best way to find coins that support cltv/bip65?
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Why are there so many scam accusations towards dan and synetechs its a bit alarming Huh confirmed scam back in the days..? seems like it from what I read? What happeend ? Tread is still active and some old members still saying this is a scam?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.820

found some more treads ..

I saw there was an ico back in 2014. Where is the money from the ico now? how much is used?

I read o lot of posts did get deleted for asking about this hope not this one?

Why is the op since 2014 not been updated roadmap is still at 2014?

btw joined slack and to the yes im dutch boudesj your also dutch I presume?
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
This comes about 1 year too late. We already have bitsquare and openledger and guess what? Nobody really cares much.

But they say that bitsquare and openledger are not really decentralized.

How is blocknet compared to bitsquare?

BitSquare is centralized, they can steal escrows using collusion attacks and if someone hacks them they can double spend. Even when I tried to plead to their dev to not use arbiters they brushed it off as "fud". They use a basic 2 of 3 escrow system, not secure, not decentralized.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This comes about 1 year too late. We already have bitsquare and openledger and guess what? Nobody really cares much.

I feel like all these questions have already been answered, many times over already.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Activity: 25
Bitbay and LTC will be added in the next week or so apparently.

Where did you hear this? would be good news though

I think on slack Dan said that next plan they have to start testing with bitbay. Maybe from tomorrow this will take place so you can confirm this on slack.

oke thanks who is dan exactly Tongue?

Dan Metcalf/atcsecure. Dev of blocknet. You should really join slack!

(Btw: fellow dutchman?)
Activity: 771
Merit: 521

I think on slack Dan said that next plan they have to start testing with bitbay. Maybe from tomorrow this will take place so you can confirm this on slack.

Head Dev.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow, only around 130k block available to buy at Bittrix. Get those nodes while you can! #FOMO

Supply is really very limited this is valid point which make this token more special. When this decentralized exchange will be open to public than this token will fly to $100

It may be much higher then that !
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
can someone please ask the developers to add the slack invite in the OP. Don't they want new investors?

If you are interested to join link is given below.

BLOCKNET SLACK INVITE: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Does anybody know how development funds are arranged?

Activity: 37
can someone please ask the developers to add the slack invite in the OP. Don't they want new investors?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

This sounds awesome progress is going into great direction. I also believe this is time to become the great thing in crypto world by delivering unique technology truly decentralized in the first time of the history. I also have very strong believe in this team.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Wow, only around 130k block available to buy at Bittrix. Get those nodes while you can! #FOMO

Supply is really very limited this is valid point which make this token more special. When this decentralized exchange will be open to public than this token will fly to $100
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Block is getting ready to take off slowly but steadily on solid floor basis. Block has been very stable at every new floor after reaching and this is best and good for the long term for project. Once development is done we will see just upward movement. Stay intact and enjoy the movements in market. Block will reward everyone.
Jump to: