Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 140. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Block`s price will rise significantly each time a new coin or token is added to block`s decentralized exchange.

Adding any new coin or token means:

1) adding new users to Block`s platform
2) grown awareness of Block
3) new users = volume dx trade rise
4) new users = Block`s price rise

Enjoy new decentralized era with Blocknet!!!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Yes over the next year more coins will be added to Blocknets Decentrlalised exchange as well as a UI and API.
Activity: 322
How does the Blocknet compare to Cosmos?

Cosmos needs some kind of trust, Block is fully trustless and 100% decentralized.

Cosmos is beginning to code their platform, Block`s interchain platform is already ready.

You see now the huge advantage of Block.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
haha yeah your right almost forgot Tongue I also have to get moving clean the house before the girlfriend is coming and sees this mess Roll Eyes

Really curious about what he has to say on the differences between block, ark and waves

Happy Eastern everybody

Regarding ARK, I just read the relevant section on inter-chain tech ("Smartbridge") in their whitepaper, browsed Bitcointalk, and elsewhere, and I can see no mention of their actual technical approach, of the security scenario, and/or of what services this tech can actually support. This doesn't mean it's bad tech - for all I know it's great - but from what I can see it's essentially a system of "dumb oracles" by which a node on one chain can be informed of a state change on another chain.

That is, it doesn't look like a system that can achieve "trustless" monetised inter-chain service delivery, but I'm open to being corrected.

Regarding waves, it's just a coloured coin approach. As such, as a trader, you'd have to deposit your coins for some underlying token in order to trade. This does not decentralise deposits. Additionally it requires you to trust some manner of intermediary to redeem your coloured coins for a real coin when you want to withdraw. My opinion on this is that if you're building a decentralised exchange, the main objective is to provide an alternative to having to trust some intermediary with your coin deposits. Coloured coins cannot achieve that, and so I cannot consider any exchange of this type a decentralised one.

Thank you for your time to take a look its appreciated! I thought they used the tech from block but that seems not the case. I also don't have enough knowledge to really understand how ark works I thought they where similar to each other thats why I asked. Maybe someone else knows? I get your point considering waves thank you for explaining the difference in approach. Still dont understand exactly how block will achieve this. I would like to have some more info or somewhere to go to, but the OP is outdated and the link to more info doesnt work.

Seems where are at the beginning of some traction placed some buy orders before I went to sleep I saw that sell wall and thought to myself oh that one will hold till tommorrow if the price dont get any lower I can always buy from the sell wall, how wrong I was Roll Eyes Tongue, although % wise it has risen already a lot.. So I dont know if that will cause some big dumps later on..

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
BLOCKNET SLACK INVITE: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/

That link in OP will be more better and easy for people to get access the slack instead of browsing pages to find this. Block is becoming more hot a new army of people will join this.
GOOD TIME AHEAD.  ITS HAPPENING.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
49 BTC sell wall was eaten!

Congrats guys for the historical even: 1 block cost more that $1 now!  Wink

Say thanks to Ark for that Wink. Some core devs decided it was a good idea to dump their shares today, much earlier than  it was mature, so other investors quitted after the first dump happened, and I don't expect it going that way again in the short term. They got someone really annoyed, and got even delisted in coinmarketcap. Before they were in 23rd position, and now in 320ish as "low volume",

Kids lambos need to wait a bit, especially if your share represent a large part of the shares in circulation. And moreover, a non-cap company that makes that huge dump will not recover that easily, especially if with such low volume.

Market cap is something really ambiguous, as it can only apply to Bitcoin I would say, basically because it's really spread and no one really has the control. Given that, any number of Bitcoins you would have will be sold at market price, as the volume is so large that your part is insignificant in moving it up and down. This, doesn't apply to alt coin market, as trading there is just a small part of the total, and you could create a panic on which the project will never recover. Thus, I hope I can prevent that situation happening, or at least, make the volume of BTC needed for this really difficult for potential attackers to persuade them.

I saw this project sometime ago and I have really good feeling with it, so I am happy to join it, and this team looks more serious than the one in Ark, so these wall eaten will not dump anytime soon.

Long live Blocknet!
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254

Congrats guys for the historical even: 1 block cost more that $1 now!  Wink

Which site? I remember it was delisted from bittrex and poloniex. But where you can trade 49 btc wall? Unbelievable.

It was delisted from polo. Polo guys are idiots. They were afraid of Block`s dx, they saw in block their competitor and got afraid of it.

Block was never delisted from bittrex:  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK

Check the market history to see how 49 btc wall has been swallowed.  

Thanks, yeah bittrex has it, very good pump, from 4k to 90k, which is a more than 20x gain. I think I wanted to say XC was delisted from bittrex and poloniex.

XC is in sleeping mode behind the scene there is development going on continuously after this that will made surprise comeback to make shock the all people.
Activity: 307

Which site? I remember it was delisted from bittrex and poloniex. But where you can trade 49 btc wall? Unbelievable.

It was delisted from polo. Polo guys are idiots. They were afraid of Block`s dx, they saw in block their competitor and got afraid of it.

Block was never delisted from bittrex:  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK

Thanks, yeah bittrex has it, very good pump, from 4k to 90k, which is a more than 20x gain. I think I wanted to say XC was delisted from bittrex and poloniex.
Activity: 340
How does the Blocknet compare to Cosmos?
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Block is looking ready to go to the moon buy support is really impressive so many big investors on slack. I also hope this would get 40m marketcap in this run.
Activity: 744

Activity: 307

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Block is just preparing for big run this is good sign for long term investors. I'm quite sure block would be my best investment ever there is opportunity for people who missed the train of dash and ethereum.
Activity: 744

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This project looks great but you guys need a slack invite on the front page.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I do agree that still a small number of people are aware of the Blocknet but good thing is everyone is spreading the word about it. This is true community building spirit. Many crypto projects are becoming part which shows we all will grow and succeed together. Block is getting attention steadily.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/#markets

Block cross $1 with decent volume it growing very strong and healthier than before. I have very strong believe in this tech this will bring wonderful change.

The first psychological barrier broken, we all know this is just the start.
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
We need a nice story for a nice boost.
Jump to: