Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 141. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
People just learning about Blocknet now, make sure you join the Slack: https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/#markets

Block cross $1 with decent volume it growing very strong and healthier than before. I have very strong believe in this tech this will bring wonderful change.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Crypto hunter I agree, I think Blocknet will easily surpass $5, When the Launch happens and all goes well. I think it will be in $150.00 range. Look at monero it's about $20 right now with a supply of 14,304,185 and doesn't have Blocknet tech. What would this trade at with the market cap of monero $292,257,378 ?

It's hard to price blocknet, the only thing I am certain of that it's going to be worth an awful lot Smiley

It's going to be one of those epic crypto pumps when it goes live.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Crypto hunter I agree, I think Blocknet will easily surpass $5, When the Launch happens and all goes well. I think it will be in $150.00 range. Look at monero it's about $20 right now with a supply of 14,304,185 and doesn't have Blocknet tech. What would this trade at with the market cap of monero $292,257,378 ?

With its decentralized exchange platform BLOCK will be one of those very few coins which have real world usage.

Another real life application of BLOCK will be utilizing Blocknet platform for rendering services through various blockchains.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
haha yeah your right almost forgot Tongue I also have to get moving clean the house before the girlfriend is coming and sees this mess Roll Eyes

Really curious about what he has to say on the differences between block, ark and waves

Happy Eastern everybody

Regarding ARK, I just read the relevant section on inter-chain tech ("Smartbridge") in their whitepaper, browsed Bitcointalk, and elsewhere, and I can see no mention of their actual technical approach, of the security scenario, and/or of what services this tech can actually support. This doesn't mean it's bad tech - for all I know it's great - but from what I can see it's essentially a system of "dumb oracles" by which a node on one chain can be informed of a state change on another chain.

That is, it doesn't look like a system that can achieve "trustless" monetised inter-chain service delivery, but I'm open to being corrected.

Regarding waves, it's just a coloured coin approach. As such, as a trader, you'd have to deposit your coins for some underlying token in order to trade. This does not decentralise deposits. Additionally it requires you to trust some manner of intermediary to redeem your coloured coins for a real coin when you want to withdraw. My opinion on this is that if you're building a decentralised exchange, the main objective is to provide an alternative to having to trust some intermediary with your coin deposits. Coloured coins cannot achieve that, and so I cannot consider any exchange of this type a decentralised one.

Thanks a lot dude for this statement so this mean Block has no serious competition in this area right now. Block has very limited supply than it will skyrocket to the moon very soon and take it place where it has to be at the moment.

Blocknet is currently the only truly decentralized exchange!   
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
haha yeah your right almost forgot Tongue I also have to get moving clean the house before the girlfriend is coming and sees this mess Roll Eyes

Really curious about what he has to say on the differences between block, ark and waves

Happy Eastern everybody

Regarding ARK, I just read the relevant section on inter-chain tech ("Smartbridge") in their whitepaper, browsed Bitcointalk, and elsewhere, and I can see no mention of their actual technical approach, of the security scenario, and/or of what services this tech can actually support. This doesn't mean it's bad tech - for all I know it's great - but from what I can see it's essentially a system of "dumb oracles" by which a node on one chain can be informed of a state change on another chain.

That is, it doesn't look like a system that can achieve "trustless" monetised inter-chain service delivery, but I'm open to being corrected.

Regarding waves, it's just a coloured coin approach. As such, as a trader, you'd have to deposit your coins for some underlying token in order to trade. This does not decentralise deposits. Additionally it requires you to trust some manner of intermediary to redeem your coloured coins for a real coin when you want to withdraw. My opinion on this is that if you're building a decentralised exchange, the main objective is to provide an alternative to having to trust some intermediary with your coin deposits. Coloured coins cannot achieve that, and so I cannot consider any exchange of this type a decentralised one.

Thanks a lot dude for this statement so this mean Block has no serious competition in this area right now. Block has very limited supply than it will skyrocket to the moon very soon and take it place where it has to be at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
If that's the case, then Blocknet should soon have a market cap like Arks !   Wink

Blocknet deserve to be on the top of the market in next push which is coming on the way price will get doubled in next week. Current holders are not ready to sell on low price that's why there is no sell pressure with this trend it should be above $5.

If this is launched and works as proposed and only goes to $5 i will be disappointed.
                                                    "                           $10        "
                                                    "                           $15         "
                                                    "                           $20 i will consider that getting near what I will reduce some of my holdings for.

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Happy Eastern everybody

That's exactly right not to mention there is only 3,910,516 BLOCK available. That alone is enough to push the price above 5 dollars overnight !
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
If that's the case, then Blocknet should soon have a market cap like Arks !   Wink

Blocknet deserve to be on the top of the market in next push which is coming on the way price will get doubled in next week. Current holders are not ready to sell on low price that's why there is no sell pressure with this trend it should be above $5.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

Happy Eastern everybody
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
I honestly think the way Blocknet is doing it is the only way to truly do decentralized exchange. And I'm very happy they are going to deliver on this. Shocking nobody else was working on it after all these years.

Kudos!

And what about waves aren't they building a decentralized exchange? Why is blocks the only true way to achieve that? (sorry for all the references to other coins) just trying to get met head around it 
[/quote]

I think Synichist will be along to answer this at some point.  He is pretty good about this sort of thing but remember it is the Easter weekend.
I honestly think the way Blocknet is doing it is the only way to truly do decentralized exchange. And I'm very happy they are going to deliver on this. Shocking nobody else was working on it after all these years.

Kudos!
[/quote]

And what about waves aren't they building a decentralized exchange? Why is blocks the only true way to achieve that? (sorry for all the references to other coins) just trying to get met head around it 
Thanks for the explanation dzimbeck and synechist understand a little more now. Seems like lightning would not be feasible for most coins. If you could explain to me the difference between ark en blocknet ? Ark has gone up really much last days. No point in entering the market now but block has still lots of room to grow
Activity: 76
Merit: 0

Kudos!

QFT!

That's it I found my answer at the moment which project has realistic approach. I think Block is still under valued coin so now time to buy more.

Yes, of course buy more.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254

Kudos!

QFT!

That's it I found my answer at the moment which project has realistic approach. I think Block is still under valued coin so now time to buy more.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521

Kudos!

QFT!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
That is just awesome seeing another independent dev's point of view on the Blocknet tech which is great. Block is about to deliver after years of hard work and its technology will prevail. I will say it was never so good time to buy Block as it is now. Block will be among top 5.
Jump to: