Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 143. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is gonna have a huge marketcap, mark my words.

Agreed with you this gonna be a huge thing in crypto market. This is totally new tech at the moment there is no competitor in the market so this will be next big thing on this universe.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
This is gonna have a huge marketcap, mark my words.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
When a transaction is made,  The node's owner 'll be paid in BLOCK.
if the fees 're in BTC or SYS is does mean that its 'll be exchanged automatically in BLOCK to be able to pay the node's owner?

For the current release, we've moved the standalone XBridge app's functionality into the Blocknet wallet.

As a result, for the moment, trade fees are charged directly in BLOCK with no conversion, which is nice and simple.

If you're starting out for the first time and need some BLOCK to pay trade fees, you simply trade whatever you have for a tiny bit of BLOCK and move on. Trade fees are paid by liquidity-takers, so if you add liquidity, you don't need BLOCK beforehand to make that initial trade.

This is temporary. Future releases will streamline this and enhance it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
When a transaction is made,  The node's owner 'll be paid in BLOCK.
if the fees 're in BTC or SYS is does mean that its 'll be exchanged automatically in BLOCK to be able to pay the node's owner?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
From slack:

Lots of debugging still going on; new builds a few times a day on the whole.

I see a few trades happened since I ran the wallet yesterday though. No idea who was trading though (and isn't it exciting that one can't tell!)

Wow.  This is so unbelievably cool.

Note that this isn't the trading UI. It's just a quick wallet integration.

That is something great to see now it is going to happen soon. I have very strong believe in this team they will make the blocknet very huge thing. When UI will be up price will boost.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
when metcalf fucked up and very soon died from cancer.

I heard that too, sad story:( Anyway it it good time for ressurection:)
legendary
From slack:

I see a few trades happened since I ran the wallet yesterday though. No idea who was trading though (and isn't it exciting that one can't tell!)

Note that this isn't the trading UI. It's just a quick wallet integration.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
From slack:

legendary
From slack:

Who is bumping blocknet thread? This died after XC collapse in late 2014 when metcalf fucked up and very soon died from cancer. Have any of u guys been holding it? If so u should know that this shit is not over. Sinechist yesterday posted on reddit that he partnered with another newbie and has plans to create XC & BLOCK operating hedge fund.

Cheesy Cheesy  Who have we all been talking to in slack for the last 3 years then.  You gotta try better. Idiot.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Blockbet is still alive that is pleasant surprise this going to happen into this crypto world. Decentralized exchange with real spirit of crypto world I am hopeful this will be giant in future. On slack amazing updates about this decentralized system good luck and keep pushing.
legendary
If the BTC / SYS exchange works as expected, how much longer would it take to integrate ETH? Is the code abstracted to allow that kind of addition to be quick?

A while back we built and started testing an Ethereum integration. Then the DAO imploded and impressed upon the world the difficulties of producing secure code in a Turing-complete language.

A decentralised needs to be trustless and pretty much bulletproof, so we paused things as we lacked a way of proving that the contract was secure.

And then 0X launched, much to my excitement. I'm hoping that we can leverage their protocol and standards-based approach to deliver something very satisfying. There's no timeframe for this at present though.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Who is bumping blocknet thread? This died after XC collapse in late 2014 when metcalf fucked up and very soon died from cancer. Have any of u guys been holding it? If so u should know that this shit is not over. Sinechist yesterday posted on reddit that he partnered with another newbie and has plans to create XC & BLOCK operating hedge fund.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If the BTC / SYS exchange works as expected, how much longer would it take to integrate ETH? Is the code abstracted to allow that kind of addition to be quick?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It is very clear that this coin is worming up for an epic growth  Cool
legendary
Criteria that I believe define decentralised exchange:

That sell wall went down.  Grin Next sell wall is 79K.  If there is enough buy support I think $0.70 - $0.80 today  but it may not reach that until next week as its Easter over the next 4 days.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Very unique indeed. When the whales realize what this means, it'll be an awesome sight to see.

How many exchanges require proof of identity? Not this one.

Withdrawal limits? Nope.

Send thousands of dollars worth of the crypto of your choice to a third party. Ha, that'll be in the past.

Looking forward to the future.

Good points. Unlike centralized exchanges BLOCK`s dx:
1) will not have any ID requirement that is it will be anonymous.
2) will not have any limits on trades, withdrawals, deposits.
3) will be 100% secure and safe. No worries someone will scam you and runs away with your coins.

Also note that dx is only 1 pillar of Blocknet. Blocknet also has another feature: it will be a bridge between multiple blockchains, Dapps, services!
Jump to: