Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 147. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
So the question peeps out there have to ask themselves is this: If Cosmos ICO is valued at approximately x10 Blocknet's current marketcap for a proposed future product, then what is the true market value of a working DX? Let that sink in for a minute.
Shh, that's our secret. Shock the world all at once!
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Im afraid it will be same story as XC/DASH

I hope you're wrong. I have no desire to live through another fudstorm like that again...
Activity: 423
Im afraid it will be same story as XC/DASH
So the question peeps out there have to ask themselves is this: If Cosmos ICO is valued at approximately x10 Blocknet's current marketcap for a proposed future product, then what is the true market value of a working DX? Let that sink in for a minute.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Cosmos raised 17 million today in ICO. It's a steal that this is less than 10% of that haha

Moreover, what gets me is the fact that they stole Blocknet's marketing tagline "The Internet of Blockchains" without thinking anything of professional courtesies. Those who participated in the Cosmos ICO, invested in an idea, whereas Blocknet's DX is almost a finished product... I think I'll continue to hold my Blocknet tokens.

That is original idea of blocknet than I also agreed with you how big potential is hidden under the umbrella of this technology. When people realize this than it will go it is real place on the top of the marketcap very soon.
Cosmos raised 17 million today in ICO. It's a steal that this is less than 10% of that haha

Moreover, what gets me is the fact that they stole Blocknet's marketing tagline "The Internet of Blockchains" without thinking anything of professional courtesies. Those who participated in the Cosmos ICO, invested in an idea, whereas Blocknet's DX is almost a finished product... I think I'll continue to hold my Blocknet tokens.
Activity: 826
3.9 million.

Supply is very low when this decentralized exchange will be functional than this token will go to the moon. I think it is still very cheap and good investment of the year.

That's just matter of time really part with BLOCK is about to start very soon. All things about to finish so I am quite sure it will be the huge.
Yes, I can't want for the public test!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

That's just matter of time really part with BLOCK is about to start very soon. All things about to finish so I am quite sure it will be the huge.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 399
Activity: 402
Great technology! Buying cheap...
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
This thing will go mega high ill buy some more

Yeah this technology is really unique I am also buying this tokens now it will make explode. I also think this is perfect time to buy at such a low price.
Activity: 417
This thing will go mega high ill buy some more
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Quick reply!  Its really great to see the devs responding and being open to ideas like this from the community.

I actually asked your question a couple of weeks ago too, regarding not having to download the blockchains to use the exchange. Apparently it is doable and will happen further down the line.  Smiley

To actually use the exchange without downloading blockchains will require integration to SPV clients on as many chains as available.

That's definitely a feature we need, and the sooner the better.

Would SPV integration be down to each coin to implement rather than blocknet?

I guess it's down to whoever's interested.

App devs, coin projects, the Blocknet... as I see it, a lot of people are gonna want to be building APIs - or doing API integrations - to create inter-chain interoperability. :-)
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Nice to see that the interest around this great tech is growing day by day.
Activity: 364
Quick reply!  Its really great to see the devs responding and being open to ideas like this from the community.

I actually asked your question a couple of weeks ago too, regarding not having to download the blockchains to use the exchange. Apparently it is doable and will happen further down the line.  Smiley

To actually use the exchange without downloading blockchains will require integration to SPV clients on as many chains as available.

Would SPV integration be down to each coin to implement rather than blocknet?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Jump to: