Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 151. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Why Bittrex trades a theoretically very competing product (Block)?
Because they think it will never come out?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Blocknet is sleeping giant still very cheap so I am waiting to run a node once everything will be ready for it. Blocknet will bring revolutionary change in this crypto world and will be winner in this race.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Imagine there are only 4 million BLOCK coins. If we assume that half of them will be used/locked to run decentralized exchange nodes we have only 2 million BLOCK in circulation. Now calculate yourselves where BLOCK price can go  Shocked

Huge potential to go to the moon I'm long term investor of BLOCK. The price would reach over $100 in very short time of period once everything will be delivered than we will see the real party.

$100 would be nice but I think $15-$20 is more realistic in the next 2 years.  Also don't forget if you have enough block run a node, you get fees everyday as well.

If you run a node you get 2 types of revenue:

1) Fees for running a node and
2) BLOCK coins for staking the coins.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Anyone who has 5k BLOCK coins can set up an exchange node and run an exchange like Poloniex and Bittrex! It`s super cool guys!!!  Cool
good joke Grin

Yeah bontol spread more fud here. I need cheap Block coins  Grin

Are you a new investor? All this has already happened. And the price was high. And then it dropped to 0.04 USD. Developers need money and they imitate activities (sell their coins more expensive ) . Soon they will release something, and then they will find an error and will fix it until the money runs out. Deja vu.

Yes I`m a new investor. I have recently checked dx platform and it is working. So it is enough for me to invest in this tech  Cool

I was very happy to sell my 45k, such as you. There was a time when those who wanted to buy were already 0.8 BTC. I thought I can never sell my coins . But the developers needed money and they started to fuss. Thank them and investors such as you. Grin
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Anyone who has 5k BLOCK coins can set up an exchange node and run an exchange like Poloniex and Bittrex! It`s super cool guys!!!  Cool
good joke Grin

Are you a new investor? All this has already happened. And the price was high. And then it dropped to 0.04 USD. Developers need money and they imitate activities (sell their coins more expensive ) . Soon they will release something, and then they will find an error and will fix it until the money runs out. Deja vu.

Yes I`m a new investor. I have recently checked dx platform and it is working. So it is enough for me to invest in this tech  Cool
good joke Grin

good joke Grin

Anyone who has 5k BLOCK coins can set up an exchange node and run an exchange like Poloniex and Bittrex! It`s super cool guys!!!  Cool
good joke Grin
Anyone who has 5k BLOCK coins can set up an exchange node and run an exchange like Poloniex and Bittrex! It`s super cool guys!!!  Cool
When will the exchange come out??
The answer to this question is already waiting for 2 years
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When will the exchange come out??
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Imagine there are only 4 million BLOCK coins. If we assume that half of them will be used/locked to run decentralized exchange nodes we have only 2 million BLOCK in circulation. Now calculate yourselves where BLOCK price can go  Shocked

Huge potential to go to the moon I'm long term investor of BLOCK. The price would reach over $100 in very short time of period once everything will be delivered than we will see the real party.

$100 would be nice but I think $15-$20 is more realistic in the next 2 years.  Also don't forget if you have enough block run a node, you get fees everyday as well.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Imagine there are only 4 million BLOCK coins. If we assume that half of them will be used/locked to run decentralized exchange nodes we have only 2 million BLOCK in circulation. Now calculate yourselves where BLOCK price can go  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That is the point once the testing phase starts which is approaching fast and so many coin already in line to be added on the Decentralized exchange the value will be unimaginable in the future. This will be most amazing thing happening in cryptoland seeing them being traded on Dx.
Price going crazy on bittrex again.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
...  Developers are already contacting Blocknet devs behind the scenes out of the blue to line up to have their coins on the DX.
Sys,
XC,

DX = DirectX?  Grin

Wahahahahha this is so funny Cheesy

People like myself look at these things and if i'm been honest it looks lazy and doesn't fill me with confidence to invest more. I'm thinking you are too busy coding to do maintenance so giving you the benefit of doubt  Grin.

This is exactly the case but maybe the the devs will probably be along to answer you themselves.
funsponge - join the blocknet slack to speak to the the devs.  Smiley

DX = decentralised exchange
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Hi guys,

I'm a true believer in decentralized exchanges and a backer in Bitbay. I understand you are is discussions with David about integrating Bitbay, so you have my attention and a small investment.

Can I ask a few questions please.

Realistically what are your deadlines for beta release and testing, images of the platform etc? your roadmap on page 1 on here stops at 2014-11-10 and your website doesn't seems to have been updated for many months (you need a 'news' page/tab also).

People like myself look at these things and if i'm been honest it looks lazy and doesn't fill me with confidence to invest more. I'm thinking you are too busy coding to do maintenance so giving you the benefit of doubt  Grin.

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
...  Developers are already contacting Blocknet devs behind the scenes out of the blue to line up to have their coins on the DX.
Sys,
XC,

DX = DirectX?  Grin
Jump to: