Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 152. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Bring it on.   Price going crazy in the last few hours on Bittrex.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Can't wait for poloniex clone running on BLOCK
Yes, Block will be in short supply.  
I think very soon it will be too late to get a large amount of block at these prices.  Developers are already contacting Blocknet devs behind the scenes out of the blue to line up to have their coins on the DX.
Sys,
XC,
BItswift
Stealth
Bitpay
Etherium
Qura
and obviously BTC, LTC and Block

also being penciled in are

Zcash
Monero
Maidsafe
Synereo
and Fermat.

Activity: 744
Imagine there are only 4 million BLOCK coins. If we assume that half of them will be used/locked to run decentralized exchange nodes we have only 2 million BLOCK in circulation. Now calculate yourselves where BLOCK price can go  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
There is already nice rise in market cap steadily and once there is any news is available in hard fork related this is going to take off with full speed. Block will be the  first truly decentralized exchange and it will make its own mark in digital currencies/assets world. A new Dawn is about to start.
This coin will boom very soon! All in BLOCK!!!
Hard fork coming in a month or so ready for the DX.   Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
I need to try this exchange...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I heard that you guys are now doing atomic decentralized exchange? Is this true? If so please add Bitbay and Blackcoin since they do support checklocktimeverify. I'm the dev of Bitbay and also of BitHalo/BlackHalo so if you have any questions shoot me a pm. Or if I'm mistaken in something please let me know.

Hey @dzimbeck. Yes, we provide atomic exchange, and, more generally, inter-chain interoperability.

Thanks for getting in touch. Awesome. Let's do this.

Shall we talk with Dan in Slack? We can discuss details of the integration, timeframes, and a launch event.

Cheers

Arlyn

What does atomic exchange mean?

it means that the process of exchanging coins can either be done in total, or not at all.

This is a way of ensuring that both parties either carry out the trade entirely or both keep their coins. Hence, it's "trustless."

BlockNet is very cheap at the moment soon it will be next big thing. Trustless exchange is about to open for public so that I'm pretty sure this will change the whole shady exchange system.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I heard that you guys are now doing atomic decentralized exchange? Is this true? If so please add Bitbay and Blackcoin since they do support checklocktimeverify. I'm the dev of Bitbay and also of BitHalo/BlackHalo so if you have any questions shoot me a pm. Or if I'm mistaken in something please let me know.

Hey @dzimbeck. Yes, we provide atomic exchange, and, more generally, inter-chain interoperability.

Shall we talk with Dan in Slack? We can discuss details of the integration, timeframes, and a launch event.

Cheers

Arlyn

it means that the process of exchanging coins can either be done in total, or not at all.

This is a way of ensuring that both parties either carry out the trade entirely or both keep their coins. Hence, it's "trustless."

Cheers

Arlyn

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Cheers

Arlyn
Sounds good I will hop on slack later today then
legendary

Cheers

Arlyn
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
OK, circulating supply: 3,910,516 BLOCK
I’ve been waiting, and now blocknet run, I’m not letting go!

legendary
Total 10,066,711 BLOCK ? Or 4 000 000 Block ?

Address: BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z
Balance: 6,123,423.99794697 BLOCK
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/block/#!rich

Scam ?
ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter, coingateway.net …
The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT.
The price per BlockNet token will be 0.00025 BTC. Max. 2500 BTC. Real sales was only +- 4 000 000.
The minimum requirement for the success of the ITO is defined as 850 BTC. Eventually sold around at +- 970 btc ?
Max. 4 000 000 Blocks. Other tokens should be destroyed !?

You're looking at the burn address.

It's unspendable. The block explorer just lacks a way of checking for unspendable addresses.
Activity: 45
Total 10,066,711 BLOCK ? Or 4 000 000 Block ?

Address: BTngbpkVTh3nGGdFdufHcG5TN7hXYuX31z
Balance: 6,123,423.99794697 BLOCK
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/block/#!rich

Scam ?
ITO starts there will be sell walls of BlockNet tokens on Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter, coingateway.net …
The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT.
The price per BlockNet token will be 0.00025 BTC. Max. 2500 BTC. Real sales was only +- 4 000 000.
The minimum requirement for the success of the ITO is defined as 850 BTC. Eventually sold around at +- 970 btc ?
Max. 4 000 000 Blocks. Other tokens should be destroyed !?
Activity: 40
Block node runner for decentralized exchange! 5000 Blocks = Node - will be perfect for sharing and working together with the market.
5k the network can run 780 nodes. Its a decentralized Exchange so the more nodes the better.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
Jump to: