Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 165. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Blocknet has to be one of the most undervalued, underappreciated and misunderstood cryptos out there. With the recent announcement on Slack requiring 10K Block per trading pair node, there can only be about 400 nodes up for grabs going into the beta.

That requirement is sure to fall as more nodes are added and if Blocknet can gain in popularity but people might want to grab what they can now if you want a slice of the pie. Today's price per node is around 2K, tomorrow's price won't be as cheap.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Could someone give a brief update about Blocknet's timeline?

The official link seems to be down: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Timeline and the OP timeline stopped in November 2014.

What is coming up and what kind of beta is going on currently?

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, the OP is pretty old. I guess we should update it. We don't really use Bitcointalk much though.

For updates, Slack is your best bet.

Currently, the decentralised exchange is in beta.

Arlyn, slack is good indeed, but let`s consider also this thread and especially its OP for updates/announcements.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Happy to see than blocknet decentralized exchange is almost ready, already added Syscoin and this week should be added Litecoin + testing Ethereum support
10k Block required for running a node from next releases, I think than soon price will go back to 100k

Congratulations to dev for all this work!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

The official link seems to be down: http://wiki.blocknet.co/index.php/Timeline and the OP timeline stopped in November 2014.

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, the OP is pretty old. I guess we should update it. We don't really use Bitcointalk much though.

For updates, Slack is your best bet.

Currently, the decentralised exchange is in beta.

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Thanks a lot!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Been a nice slow steady price rise.

Still seriously undervalued for what's being developed.
legendary
Hi folks

An invitation - given on Slack - that I'll copy here:

atcsecure [3:56 PM]  
who is interested in setting up a DX ​node? it generates btc

All welcome. Let's get this DX into the world.
http://blocknet.herokuapp.com

would be awesome to get public step-by-step instructions. I gues a lot of followers want to generate btc

Instructions are being constructed, in Slack, by some community members.

I'll post some here soon, when they're sufficiently done.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Bought some of this coin today, thanks for a shout out by NotsoFast.  Bought that 4.7'ish sell at 25k sats.

Holding till the moon. Cha ching!
Activity: 252
The real value is over 100000 satoshi

Shocked

ill keep your word!im buying now!wish me luck xD  Kiss
legendary
Hi folks

An invitation - given on Slack - that I'll copy here:

atcsecure [3:56 PM]  
who is interested in setting up a DX ​node? it generates btc

All welcome. Let's get this DX into the world.
http://blocknet.herokuapp.com
From Slack: "update pushed to website, v0.51"
legendary
Synechist, there was an issue on BLOCK wallet syncing. Is there an instruction how to resolve it?

Yes, delete and resync your copy of the blockchain. Use the parameter “addnode=104.131.176.233” upon launch (that's Dan's node) if you want to ensure that you download his chain, because an exchange and a few other people seem to have got onto a fork (but they've subsequently got onto the main chain now).

That startup parameter can ether be pasted into a .conf file in the same directory that your wallet.dat is in, or added onto the "target" field in a desktop shortcut.

If you need more info, come ask in Slack.
legendary
Activity: 924
From Slack:

@channel, in other news, I've been approached by a writer who's interested in telling the story of the Blocknet. [He's published several books on Amazon telling the stories of various crypto projects.] I said I'm invite him here, and that I'd chat about his idea with Dan and all you folks in the community.

Is the writer in question Tobo?

No, it's Chris Thompson.

Thanks.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Synechist, there was an issue on BLOCK wallet syncing. Is there an instruction how to resolve it?
legendary
From Slack:

@channel, in other news, I've been approached by a writer who's interested in telling the story of the Blocknet. [He's published several books on Amazon telling the stories of various crypto projects.] I said I'm invite him here, and that I'd chat about his idea with Dan and all you folks in the community.

No, it's Chris Thompson.
legendary
Activity: 924
From Slack:

legendary
From Slack:

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Someone have done a great work suppressing price!
Last month someone bought all up to 100k...

From Slack: Ethereum support under development!!!

Where did you read for development?

On Blocknet slack!
Plese send screen
Join Slack channel!  https://blocknet.herokuapp.com
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Someone have done a great work suppressing price!
Last month someone bought all up to 100k...

From Slack: Ethereum support under development!!!

Where did you read for development?

On Blocknet slack!
Plese send screen
Jump to: