Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 166. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
The real value is over 100000 satoshi

Someone have done a great work suppressing price!
Last month someone bought all up to 100k...

From Slack: Ethereum support under development!!!

Where did you read for development?

On Blocknet slack!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Where did you read for development?

Activity: 82
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
No one is selling at this current price range.
legendary
Blocknet Still too cheap. Shocked

Grab them while you can at this price, blocknet has a working beta.

I think we will see a price rise when the official release comes out with a white paper or some tech details.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
kcin obazs
legendary
Dan has finally competed the decentralized exchange

He has completed something. But is it a decentralized exchange that can't be hacked, gamed or jammed we don't know as no technical details have been released. Again, perhaps a conscious decision.
Yeah more details need to be released about the specs.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
This comes about 1 year too late. We already have bitsquare and openledger and guess what? Nobody really cares much.

But they say that bitsquare and openledger are not really decentralized.
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
This comes about 1 year too late. We already have bitsquare and openledger and guess what? Nobody really cares much.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Dan has finally competed the decentralized exchange

He has completed something. But is it a decentralized exchange that can't be hacked, gamed or jammed we don't know as no technical details have been released. Again, perhaps a conscious decision.
legendary
look at the Blocknet price hike on poloniex  Grin Grin

I wouldn't say hike, but it's a step in the right direction. Slow and steady wins the race.

Given that this was ITO'd at 25K sat, and Dan has finally competed the decentralized exchange, I doubt there will be many sellers at this current price range.

Activity: 63
look at the Blocknet price hike on poloniex  Grin Grin
legendary
Looking at the sell walls on trex and polo, it looks like we're in for a price correction soon.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Let`s assume that I am an online marketplace owner. How can I benefit from Blocknet?

Marketplace?

Masternodes would be the only way I could figure you "benefit"

The coin count per masternode has yet to be determined.

I am not quite tech savy guy. Can you tell me a bit more what you mean?

A few numbers have been thrown around in the slack, but if you hold the set amount and dedicate it to a masternode to help secure the network/ keep blocks moving then you will receive fee from transaction cost. That's how blocknet will be profitable besides trading and hopefully price increase.

You won't own a marketplace, you will put up a sell/trade via your wallet and others bid afaik.

Who will be able to see my sell offers? Only the users of blocknet wallet?

To avoid any potential confusion, the Blocknet does not use masternodes.

A "masternode" is something people use in coinjoin to try anonymise transactions.

The Blocknet uses "exchange nodes". Exchange nodes won't control any coins during a trade; they will function to distribute the trade fees across the network.

You know how much for running a node?
I was hearing 5k, have any update?

5K seems like a lot, given that there's only 3.9M coins in circulation, this could go to several dollars each quite easy making an exchange node an expensive thing.

Dev says 5k required for a node last month in Slack
It could be as expensive as Dash, to run a node in the future.

It should be more expansive than Dash, coz BLOCK will have very many usecases in virtual and real world.
legendary
Let`s assume that I am an online marketplace owner. How can I benefit from Blocknet?

Marketplace?

A few numbers have been thrown around in the slack, but if you hold the set amount and dedicate it to a masternode to help secure the network/ keep blocks moving then you will receive fee from transaction cost. That's how blocknet will be profitable besides trading and hopefully price increase.

You won't own a marketplace, you will put up a sell/trade via your wallet and others bid afaik.

A "masternode" is something people use in coinjoin to try anonymise transactions.

The Blocknet uses "exchange nodes". Exchange nodes won't control any coins during a trade; they will function to distribute the trade fees across the network.

5K seems like a lot, given that there's only 3.9M coins in circulation, this could go to several dollars each quite easy making an exchange node an expensive thing.

It could be as expensive as Dash, to run a node in the future.

Marketplace?

legendary

Marketplace?

Marketplace?

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
WOW!!
"the official pre-release of the BTC DX Beta was pushed today to the website" - From Slack Wink

Are there technical details released on how it works, mitigates attacks, etc?
I was searching technical details too, but didn't find it  Undecided

Yes, technical details will come last.

Jump to: