Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 237. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
DRK is rising because instant transaction has been demoed to work. If you look at where the coins currently are and ignore where they are going and the speed they are going there at DRK is truly one of the strongest money transmitters in crypto. I don't think their tech is the best, but it is the most widely used of all the anon coins, and the volume alone brings security. Masternodes are by concept semi centralization, but because they are so many it is compared to all coins decentralized, just not as scalable as other tech in my opinion. But the semi centralization of masternodes enables cool features like the instant transactions. So stop hating on DRK, we don't need the flame war. Everything is relative and currently you can also mix your BTC with an Exchange and LTC.
Do you think we are all fools here?
The rise +70% to the price in such huge market just on minor news which are still in developing.
Do you really believe in this nonesense?
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Well those sells on Poloniex were no fun to watch....

Lets see if the market can recover  Smiley

I though the double post Mchammer threw down was elegant lol.
The price going down allows other players to get in. For each coin sold there is a buyer.
We are all waiting for some news.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Well those sells on Poloniex were no fun to watch....

Lets see if the market can recover  Smiley

I though the double post Mchammer threw down was elegant lol.
I thought the trollbot was working.. synechist, do something about it.. Smiley

Morning all

Sorry, I needed to close the bot for a short while.

But now that it's back I give you:

The Tolling Log

Loading list of lusers.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:15:09 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4800;msg=9505704
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505704` of luser `McHammer`.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:15:35 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:15:55 2014.
Loading new list of lusers.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:16:16 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:16:36 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:16:56 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:17:17 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:17:37 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:17:57 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505340
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505340` of luser `McHammer`.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505561
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505561` of luser `McHammer`.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505570
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505570` of luser `McHammer`.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505517
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505517` of luser `youngmike`.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:18:34 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:18:55 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:19:16 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505470
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505470` of luser `LongAndShort`.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:19:40 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:20:01 2014.
Sweet  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Morning all

Sorry, I needed to close the bot for a short while.

But now that it's back I give you:

The Tolling Log

Loading list of lusers.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:15:09 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4800;msg=9505704
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505704` of luser `McHammer`.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:15:35 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:15:55 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:16:16 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:16:36 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:16:56 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:17:17 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:17:37 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:17:57 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505340
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505340` of luser `McHammer`.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505561
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505561` of luser `McHammer`.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505570
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505570` of luser `McHammer`.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505517
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505517` of luser `youngmike`.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:18:34 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:18:55 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:19:16 2014.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=deletemsg;topic=829576.4780;msg=9505470
 DO NOT POST SESC LINKS
Deleted message `9505470` of luser `LongAndShort`.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:19:40 2014.
Reloading at Tue Nov 11 08:20:01 2014.

Why was Util added to Blocknet? The statement was that participating coins were chosen based on working features and technology. Which working features and technology does Util have?
Why don't you just go and read ? It will save all a lot of time.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-annutil-utilitycoin-x13-pos-large-update-1030-advancing-privacy-797900
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
untrustworthy people behind xc and blocknet.synechist where are the 900% gains you sold to us?
he will delete it immediatly. fuck them.
heh
as i said in Darkcoin thread the bump of Dark was direct against Blocknet to divert the market attention from ITO and do not give it a place.

Now the trolls from darkcoin appeared to do a crap.

OFC i'm not sure for 100% there's always great risk on crypto markets but if the Blocknet technology will be implemented, it will bury Darkcoin forever.

my advise to Dark holders:
stop trolling here without the facts and better diversify your active by selling some MN's or you have great chance to lose all investments.

ps: only fools believe in something on the markets, smart keeps his mind clear.

DRK is rising because instant transaction has been demoed to work. If you look at where the coins currently are and ignore where they are going and the speed they are going there at DRK is truly one of the strongest money transmitters in crypto. I don't think their tech is the best, but it is the most widely used of all the anon coins, and the volume alone brings security. Masternodes are by concept semi centralization, but because they are so many it is compared to all coins decentralized, just not as scalable as other tech in my opinion. But the semi centralization of masternodes enables cool features like the instant transactions. So stop hating on DRK, we don't need the flame war. Everything is relative and currently you can also mix your BTC with an Exchange and LTC.
Activity: 462
Why was Util added to Blocknet? The statement was that participating coins were chosen based on working features and technology. Which working features and technology does Util have?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
untrustworthy people behind xc and blocknet.synechist where are the 900% gains you sold to us?
he will delete it immediatly. fuck them.
heh
as i said in Darkcoin thread the bump of Dark was direct against Blocknet to divert the market attention from ITO and do not give it a place.

Now the trolls from darkcoin appeared to do a crap.

OFC i'm not sure for 100% there's always great risk on crypto markets but if the Blocknet technology will be implemented, it will bury Darkcoin forever.

my advise to Dark holders:
stop trolling here without the facts and better diversify your active by selling some MN's or you have great chance to lose all investments.

ps: only fools believe in something on the markets, smart keeps his mind clear.
Activity: 566
Activity: 364
You all just gave 800+ btc to a panel of over promising, under delivering, shitcoin devs gj.

another angry SDC member...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You all just gave 800+ btc to a panel of over promising, under delivering, shitcoin devs gj.
okay there shadowshit

youre just mad that blocknet will severely undercut any kind of pump u planned to make with your zero knowledge bullshit
Activity: 364
morning folks!

I think what we need is a little more patience...and let Dan and team do their magic!

Yelling and bitching will do us no good, only starts Fear, Uncertanty, Doubt-and that, as you probably all know, is like an avalanche... Wink

cheers
Activity: 566
untrustworthy people beyond xc and blocknet.synechist where are the 900% gains you sold to us?
he will sepete it immediatly. fuck türk

What have Turks to do with this? and you're tiring man, ppl can make up their own minds, don't need a troll like you for it..
Activity: 56

Ah okay, thanks for the answer. Well I'm sure we'll be kept informed with how funds are spent and it'll be transparent so I'm satisfied in that regard.

And Dan, I've been a staunch supporter of yours since the beginning and still am but posts of mine have been getting deleted by you in the XC thread for no reason. One such post was : "Would be good to get some clarity on upcoming milestones and when we can expect them. A few dates you're committing to in regards to rev 2.5 and rev 3 would be great to hear." If you don't want to respond that's your prerogative, but deleting is absolutely unnecessary.

From my side, as far as I'm aware we're likely to steer clear of concrete dates because of the generally destructive reaction to delays.

On the other hand, I think that it would be good to put out some upcoming milestones.

For now though, just check out the OP on the old XC thread. Its timeline is pretty much current.

I completely agree about concrete dates, was just hoping for a rough estimate which included a bit of buffer time. I literally have no idea as to when we can expect the next major revision to come out. With the perception that Dan's workload is increasing a lot of people are wondering what we can expect from XC in the near future and beyond. A simple Q1 or Q2 2015 type answer would nip a lot of concerns in the bud. I don't think this is an unfair request, much less one that deserves to get deleted which further exacerbates people's concerns.

[edit] aaaaand the request gets ignored again.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1064
Is Xcash part of the blocknet?  Huh
legendary

Ah okay, thanks for the answer. Well I'm sure we'll be kept informed with how funds are spent and it'll be transparent so I'm satisfied in that regard.

And Dan, I've been a staunch supporter of yours since the beginning and still am but posts of mine have been getting deleted by you in the XC thread for no reason. One such post was : "Would be good to get some clarity on upcoming milestones and when we can expect them. A few dates you're committing to in regards to rev 2.5 and rev 3 would be great to hear." If you don't want to respond that's your prerogative, but deleting is absolutely unnecessary.

From my side, as far as I'm aware we're likely to steer clear of concrete dates because of the generally destructive reaction to delays.

On the other hand, I think that it would be good to put out some upcoming milestones.

For now though, just check out the OP on the old XC thread. Its timeline is pretty much current.

Activity: 56
Be empathetic Longenecker. You're pitting your interests against an entire community's, and saying yours win.

That's ridiculous.

That's the problem. From a potential investors viewpoint it looks like Dan is putting his own interests before XC's. XC receives no benefit to Dan's involvement with utilitycoin, in fact it reduces Dan's focus on XC. (Which blocknet is also doing). He's gone from overseeing one project to overseeing 3 projects in the space of a month. Can you not see why XC investors are concerned?
Furthermore they get enough cash via IPO to hire few code masterminds to take care of dying coins

That is NOT how ITO funds should be used... seriously?
AFAIK ITO was meant to be used to fund development, as Synechist reply to one of my questions "Fund first, code later". For what else it have to be spend?? There are just few lines of code yet..

No. The ITO is to be used to fund development of the Blocknet only. Development of any one participating coin does not aid development of blocknet so would be astounded if funds were spent this way.

Blocknet funds are not just going to be used to fund Util. Util's funding is for Util.

This is how part of the Blocknet's funds can go to coins:
- Coins can submit proposals to the Foundation for funding.
- Proposals are reviewed and voted upon by a panel of people from different coins.
- Proposals are for a specific piece of tech, and needs to be relevant/beneficial to the Blocknet.

My understanding was that funds were solely for the development of the Blocknet. This, to me, includes; development of the X-bridge protocol, and development of blocknet specific services like file storage, an exchange etc.

From what you're saying it sounds like participating coins will be entitled to funds to develop their own coins features. This to me doesn't sound right as the blocknet's success doesn't depend on any one coin so why should its funds be used this way? As I understand it, if a coin has innovative and legit features it can join the blocknet. If it doesn't, it can't. Why should coins be entitled to funds to develop these features? Has it already been mentioned that participating coins are potentially entitled to funds for their own development because I think I must've missed that?

Yes it has been mentioned, in the FAQ (see the link in the new OP), and on the wiki.

Ah, I stand corrected!

I still disagree that funds should be spent this way. I personally believe that the people behind the coin should fund their own project. I, as an XC investor, don't believe that XC should be entitled to the Blocknet's funds to fund their development. But alas, if it was in the terms of the ITO then it's my own fault. It's more important than ever that it is fully transparent how all the funds will be spent as I'm sure you know!

The intent isn't to have XC use blocknet funds for its own development, blocknet funding is for blocknet related tech/services/features in any of the members

legendary
Thanks Ursay.

I think we're all just exhausted by FUD. At a certain point one reassesses one's relationship to the community and decides that being dependent on them is just too toxic.

Personally I've concluded that I'd enabled a sort of dependency relationship with the XC community that had me nannying people, which is not respectful to them, and exhausting to me.

What I hope for in the middle-term future is a more dispassionate attitude from the communities here. Some XC people are as likely to proclaim XC's wonders as they are to turn paranoid and spread FUD. It's way too fraught.

A solid community is essential for the success of any large project, particularly in crypto, and you are saying that being dependent on yours is toxic?

(just assume that I start screaming insults about your unbelievably arrogant, dictatorial and condescending attitude from here on in. Full-on Spoetnik mode engaged)

OK, you can ban me now.

I won't assume you're pulling a "Spoetnik." And you're not banned either.

My point is entirely in agreement with yours: a solid community is essential for the success of a project.

What we lack is a solid community. The way I engaged with the community made it a pretty flaky community unfortunately.

Things need to change.
Jump to: