Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 241. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
synechist, what about unlocking xc thread and tor stick shipping? because Dan said that it will be shipped at 10th of october

will we get some big news this week? about rev2.5 or something like that?

Quote from: reebokasss on July 24, 2014, 09:21:42 AM
i see that everyone are talking about REV3. When devs are planning to release it?

Teka : Around Autumn

(XC thread, 905 page).

Autumn will end in 3weeks and we dont have any dates about rev2.5 , i think thats why XC is so low and wont rising ( because of delays)

+ 1.

Please give us something.

(and open the thread)  

Smiley

I thought i remember seeing Dan state that the XC thread would be opened today sometime.  FYI.

I'm sorry you all feel like nothing's been happening. There's a lot going on XC-wise behind the scenes.

Stay tuned for new things...

Sorry synechist my comment wasn't pointed at you (directly).  I read that yesterday (Dan saying the XC thread would be re-opened) and was just relaying the information.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Dan said last night that the XC thread will be reopened today with testnet updates posted for the XC wallet (including stealth addresses).  Can you confirm this synechist?  Thanks
Activity: 456
I've been reading up on the Blocknet, and I'm glad the ITO was successful! However I am having difficulty understanding exactly how I would get paid as a BLOCK token owner (I don't currently own any BLOCK, but it looks like I could still buy some from an exchange even though the ITO is over).

From the article:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blocknet-works-initial-token-offering-rules/

"Once the Blocknet is ready to start paying fees to token-holders, Blocknet tokens may be redeemed for Blocknet assets on the NHZ asset exchange."

^^ I don't really understand this, but I also am not very familiar with NHZ, so please excuse my ignorance.

Does this mean your BLOCK still needs to be exchanged for an NHZ asset (another coin?) for you to get paid for Blocknet fees?

I understand that the Blocknet is not yet a reality, and that in the meantime one can trade BLOCK similar to any other coin. However I am more interested in getting paid for Blocknet services rendered whenever Blocknet is implemented, and I can't seem to find much information on how that works other than the quote above.

Hey hey

Yes, you'll need to redeem your BLOCK for a NHZ asset at the appropriate time in order to earn revenue from Blocknet services.

There will be information on how this will be done once the technology has been developed.

Today there'll be a new OP for this thread and it'll include a timeline so you can get a rough sense for when things will be ready.

Is this different than staking?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I've been reading up on the Blocknet, and I'm glad the ITO was successful! However I am having difficulty understanding exactly how I would get paid as a BLOCK token owner (I don't currently own any BLOCK, but it looks like I could still buy some from an exchange even though the ITO is over).

From the article:

"Once the Blocknet is ready to start paying fees to token-holders, Blocknet tokens may be redeemed for Blocknet assets on the NHZ asset exchange."

^^ I don't really understand this, but I also am not very familiar with NHZ, so please excuse my ignorance.

Does this mean your BLOCK still needs to be exchanged for an NHZ asset (another coin?) for you to get paid for Blocknet fees?

I understand that the Blocknet is not yet a reality, and that in the meantime one can trade BLOCK similar to any other coin. However I am more interested in getting paid for Blocknet services rendered whenever Blocknet is implemented, and I can't seem to find much information on how that works other than the quote above.

Hey hey

Yes, you'll need to redeem your BLOCK for a NHZ asset at the appropriate time in order to earn revenue from Blocknet services.

There will be information on how this will be done once the technology has been developed.

Today there'll be a new OP for this thread and it'll include a timeline so you can get a rough sense for when things will be ready.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
there can be no news anymore just release working tech and the price will respond.
Activity: 422
Meow

From the article:

legendary
synechist, what about unlocking xc thread and tor stick shipping? because Dan said that it will be shipped at 10th of october

i see that everyone are talking about REV3. When devs are planning to release it?

(XC thread, 905 page).

Autumn will end in 3weeks and we dont have any dates about rev2.5 , i think thats why XC is so low and wont rising ( because of delays)

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

I thought i remember seeing Dan state that the XC thread would be opened today sometime.  FYI.

I'm sorry you all feel like nothing's been happening. There's a lot going on XC-wise behind the scenes.

so just give us some dates when news will come.. this week ? this month? this year? Cheesy will we see final rev3 till new year?

There will be news this week, this month, and this year.
Activity: 364

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

I thought i remember seeing Dan state that the XC thread would be opened today sometime.  FYI.

so just give us some dates when news will come.. this week ? this month? this year? Cheesy will we see final rev3 till new year?
legendary

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

(XC thread, 905 page).

+ 1.

(and open the thread) 

Smiley

(XC thread, 905 page).

How do I stake and what are the benefits?

You stake by transferring your coins from the exchanges to the temporary wallet.  All you have to do is that.  I encrypt all my wallets with a password, so each time I load up the wallet I have to unlock it in order for it to stake.  If you don't encrypt, it will begin staking as soon as you have mature coins (4-8 hours).  The reason I say temporary is because these tokens and wallet are temporary while they set up the assets on the Next Horizon (NHZ) Network in the near future.  Once that is established, this staking wallet will go away as we transfer our tokens to the Asset Network.  If you haven't checked out NHZ, I recommend it.  It is our future and claiming a small stake in that alt won't cost you that much (there's quite a potential there).  

Benefits?  It strengthens the POS network, and it's a way of getting "FREE" coins without having to do much of anything.  That's good enough for me!

Very helpful. Many thanks!

No problem.  This is all exciting stuff, and I'm pretty happy to be aboard.  I realize that it's still VERY EARLY in the project and there is a LONG way to go before this becomes a reality, but if Dan and the team do end up accomplishing this, we'll be quite happy with the results from a financial standpoint (especially as early investors/risk-takers) and from the technological crypto advancements that will be made.  Those seeking immediate returns probably won't see it.  But for those being patient, we will.
legendary
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Estimated total funds raised in BTC: 969.2288575

Holy S...!! at this BTC rate $366,000 damn nice amount
Some guys really believe in this project.

So... I'm in too

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Time to trade some of our Block stash and work our way to $1 a token (for starters)  Wink
+1

$10 a token

$10 that will take couple years I guess  Huh

From watching otehr coins how fast they boom within a year, i would say much less than a couple years
I hope  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

You stake by transferring your coins from the exchanges to the temporary wallet.  All you have to do is that.  I encrypt all my wallets with a password, so each time I load up the wallet I have to unlock it in order for it to stake.  If you don't encrypt, it will begin staking as soon as you have mature coins (4-8 hours).  The reason I say temporary is because these tokens and wallet are temporary while they set up the assets on the Next Horizon (NHZ) Network in the near future.  Once that is established, this staking wallet will go away as we transfer our tokens to the Asset Network.  If you haven't checked out NHZ, I recommend it.  It is our future and claiming a small stake in that alt won't cost you that much (there's quite a potential there).  

Benefits?  It strengthens the POS network, and it's a way of getting "FREE" coins without having to do much of anything.  That's good enough for me!

Very helpful. Many thanks!

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I know what I'm gonna be up to later...

How I plan to celebrate the ITO's success if Bittrex gives us the thumbs up:

You got a good taste Synechist..
legendary
I know what I'm gonna be up to later...

How I plan to celebrate the ITO's success if Bittrex gives us the thumbs up:

Jump to: