Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 280. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
McHammer has been banned already.

He has now been reported to the forum moderators.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

How much longer until BTER trading enabled? This is taking way too long.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Mchammer is already banned he will get banned from BTT soon also so that he can create his new newbie troll account
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
LeeWilson, you're banned.

Don't post here again.

+1 and please add MCBlabber as well, both are bringing no value to the conversation, just doom and gloom and panic.
Don't post here again.

At last. Thanks a million, synechist

ops leewilson...I think I called that..ahah
Activity: 235
Don't post here again.

At last. Thanks a million, synechist
I see plenty of Bittrex investors buying on Poloniex at sub-ITO price, then selling an equivalent amount of their captive BLOCK into the Bittrex buywall. Cross-exchange arbitrage.

I believe deposits and withdrawals are closed during this 48 hour so you can't arbitrage.

what he means is, they buy the same amount of btc on polo as they did on trex and then get rid of their trex stach and keep the polo stach

If they can withdraw bitcoins after selling blocks this is compleatly feasable and disgusting.

as we can see they are more interested in buying and selling at once as you noticed earlier

the question is when they run out of tokens

Well now that we can see it please DO SOMETHING. You and Synechist reach out to Bittrex and ask to stop the trading Now!.

This is completly against ITO rules and trading should not be allowed during the refund period. we cannot even check for real how many bitcoins have been sold as they are adding buys at 0.00025.

Please reach out to them and let them address this issue.

Hi,

There is no issue with the above.  We have internal accounting, coins that are purchased above ICO go to those peoples accounts, whereas coins that are sold into the buy wall we placed the coins are removed from circulation, thus allowing us to calculate the total BTC earned for the ICO.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex

Do you mean that people buying at higher prices cannot sell back into the wall? how does it work? Once you buy at higher prices Blocks are locked?

What about the Bitcoins made due to people selling and getting the refunds? Those are still able to withdraw and then arbitrage buying block back at poloniex. Will you halt Bitcoin withdrawal till the end of the Refund period? This is a big incentive for people to sell into the buy wall and arbitrage at polo.
leewilson, 
the first part of your own signature perfectly describes your type:
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it....."
Therefore, you must keep repeating your lies, or you fail.  As Mr J.Goebbels told you.

This is my last responce. I dont want to help you any more to spread your FUD's
You are in the same league with Spoetnik, UnicornFarts, rdnkjdi

I would rather donate my complete altcoin bag to someone, who could pay you a proper revenge, which you deserve.
AMEN.
Activity: 238
Apologies to everyone whose posts are about to get deleted for containing LeeWilson's posts in them.

It's not you.

On the other hand, you shouldn't quote abusive posts, or FUD, or belligerence.

Stop the refund process at bittrex and start blocknet project
 Grin
Fuds will shut up once blocknet project begins and success

Arlyn and mxxxxxxxxx Did you get the unsold blocks from bittrex?

I will let you know as soon as i have any info on this

Cool thank you.
legendary
Apologies to everyone whose posts are about to get deleted for containing LeeWilson's posts in them.

It's not you.

On the other hand, you shouldn't quote abusive posts, or FUD, or belligerence.

legendary

Don't post here again.
Activity: 574
I see plenty of Bittrex investors buying on Poloniex at sub-ITO price, then selling an equivalent amount of their captive BLOCK into the Bittrex buywall. Cross-exchange arbitrage.

I believe deposits and withdrawals are closed during this 48 hour so you can't arbitrage.

what he means is, they buy the same amount of btc on polo as they did on trex and then get rid of their trex stach and keep the polo stach

If they can withdraw bitcoins after selling blocks this is compleatly feasable and disgusting.

as we can see they are more interested in buying and selling at once as you noticed earlier

the question is when they run out of tokens

Well now that we can see it please DO SOMETHING. You and Synechist reach out to Bittrex and ask to stop the trading Now!.

This is completly against ITO rules and trading should not be allowed during the refund period. we cannot even check for real how many bitcoins have been sold as they are adding buys at 0.00025.

Please reach out to them and let them address this issue.

Hi,

There is no issue with the above.  We have internal accounting, coins that are purchased above ICO go to those peoples accounts, whereas coins that are sold into the buy wall we placed the coins are removed from circulation, thus allowing us to calculate the total BTC earned for the ICO.

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 2310

I will let you know as soon as i have any info on this
.......Many don't want me here because I keep pointing out major issues.

I like to ask you just one thing:  
Will you go for seppuku  , if this ITO succeeds ? ? ?

I can easily say I would without fear of losing.......

Time to find a Tantō, man.  You  got only 36 hours left....
Activity: 182

No comment for shadowcoin+DKR merge, XC is way ahead in that regard as well. I mean seriously, how long before every1 realizes just how forward ahead XC team thinks/plans/delivers ?

I guess the DRK folks are OK with printing money "out of thin air" to buyout SDC??
Weird.
Didn't expect it from that bunch.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
xc forum down for some maintenance I guess?

No comment for shadowcoin+DKR merge, XC is way ahead in that regard as well. I mean seriously, how long before every1 realizes just how forward ahead XC team thinks/plans/delivers ?

They announced a few days ago the XC forum would be going down and being replaced. Hope it is decent, and comes soon. there is currently nowhere to find out anything about XC.

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
xc forum down for some maintenance I guess?

Jump to: