Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 288. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
A question :

If, Blocknet project starts, are there any other coins which have said they want to be part of it ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
No, this entails nothing. Just the fact that you're not being professional about this anymore
And for real? You are coming with this answer? I can't believe this.

I'm qawzsx, I was banned for defending this project right and left, I have at least 80 BTC in XC, but I don't like those facts:

Well qawzsx, explain why you think I'm being "unprofessional" and I'll be happy to listen.

My personal take is that this is a community that cares about the Blocknet, and that it's not only admissible, but appropriate, to talk about how best to enable the Blocknet to launch.

Well, in no way telling me on the forum to outbid bittrex is called professional, at least in my book. I don't wanna know what's really happening in your mind if that leaked out as a post.
Maybe it's just me, so I'm gonna rectify my state.

From my point of view that sounded very bad (for me), and made me to reconsider my position into this project as an "investor".

Thank you

Dude - my respect goes out to you. I've seen all your posts and you've been a complete hero defending against the fud-mare. Anyway I wouldn't get too bothered by that post. When a +- 20 BTC buy/sell could make the difference between this going ahead and not, I think it's OK to cheerlead a bit. (I'm also mostly in XC with a bit of block but as this will run off the back of XC I don't see getting this to fly as a dilution.)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://coingateway.net/transactions.php  about 13 BTC of blocks sold so far today I think.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Oddly enough there appears to 179858.80996516 BLOCK LEFT at coingateway.

Has anyone bought recently?

We've reached out to the CoinGateway team but have not received a reply yet.

I suspect this coingateway offer needs to be spread over the web more. Not many know about it. 

Also, its going to be so depressing that such a great idea has been spoiled buy a few stupid fuders if this fails.

Update: We've just heard from them. They're disabling it now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I suspect this coingateway offer needs to be spread over the web more. Not many know about it. 

Also, its going to be so depressing that such a great idea has been spoiled buy a few stupid fuders if this fails.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just thought I'd repost this so everyone's in the loop.

Click to download.

[Snip [/url]

Talking about not being professional...You do not find this anywhere in alts
Activity: 476

When will BTER trading be enabled please?
legendary
Just thought I'd repost this so everyone's in the loop.

Click to download.

legendary

Activity: 504

Has anybody a clue how many BTCs in Blocks have been invested at end of ICO?

How high in BTC  was the buywall set on Bittrex?

The buy wall was about 420 btc at the start

Thanks for information.
legendary
No, this entails nothing. Just the fact that you're not being professional about this anymore

I'm qawzsx, I was banned for defending this project right and left, I have at least 80 BTC in XC, but I don't like those facts:

Well qawzsx, explain why you think I'm being "unprofessional" and I'll be happy to listen.

My personal take is that this is a community that cares about the Blocknet, and that it's not only admissible, but appropriate, to talk about how best to enable the Blocknet to launch.

Well, in no way telling me on the forum to outbid bittrex is called professional, at least in my book. I don't wanna know what's really happening in your mind if that leaked out as a post.

From my point of view that sounded very bad (for me), and made me to reconsider my position into this project as an "investor".

Thank you

I understand that you don't think it's professional, buy what is your reason for thinking this?

I mean, the whole enterprise of an ITO is to market the Blocknet. It's marketing. Hence: "buy BLOCK!"

This entire thread is just one long (and contested) conversation about the importance of creating the Blocknet.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2310

Has anybody a clue how many BTCs in Blocks have been invested at end of ICO?

How high in BTC  was the buywall set on Bittrex?

The buy wall was about 420 btc at the start
Activity: 364
Take this as weak hand shakedown! Wink

cheers
legendary
It would maybe help, if now that the is ITO is officially over, some exact numbers would be released from all the exchanges (apart from Bittrex). And then maybe we could see that the refunds at Bittrex will not matter much, because the minimum funds for starting the project has been collected on the other exchanges. And then nobody would worry about the failure of the ITO anymore.

I don't have exact figures, but I can confirm that the total amount raised was in the region of 1000 BTC.

This means that if 150 BTC is sold at Bittrex, the launch fails.

Hence my encouragement to all supporters of the Blocknet to put up buy walls above the Bittrex one.
legendary

Activity: 700
let them breath and then you will see after block ITO madness ends. I would buy back at 25001 if I were you.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Anyone who wants to ensure the ITO funds aren't refunded can place buy orders above Bittrex's buy wall

If you want to minimise the risk that we'll not make the minimum threshold, outbid Bittrex!

You just made me sell my 10 BTC BLOCK with this one

This entails that you bought block but don't want the Blocknet to launch.

(Or at least, that you want to increase the Blocknet's risk of not launching.)

Which is irrational.

- I don't like how you're talking lately
- I don't like the fact that we don't have a dedicated xc thread
- I don't like that xc is getting no attention from the team right now

I the attention is right on the MONEY, which I don't like ofc.

So don't tell me what's rational and not.

was thinking you were sick about me being over emotional...talking about looking at the mirror. I do not see that you were banned from here anyway I saw you were posting in all the FUD threads defending the project I do not understand your decision now. It is clear that the team now is busy with block. Dan released another mobile wallet update for testing and he is building the new TOR ISO. Tor sticks will be shipped next week. Maybe you lost those news?

I was banned on the whole forum by the mods.
Well, I'm not exiting my XC position, YET.
I hope the attention is not going all on BlockNet and the XC is left behind, since I'm seeing this more and more.

I have not lost any news, but we are loosing the most important thing, which is marketing.
Clearly the team is not investing in proper PR and Marketing anymore, which is sad.

Hope this gets fixed.
Jump to: