Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 289. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It would maybe help, if now that the is ITO is officially over, some exact numbers would be released from all the exchanges (apart from Bittrex). And then maybe we could see that the refunds at Bittrex will not matter much, because the minimum funds for starting the project has been collected on the other exchanges. And then nobody would worry about the failure of the ITO anymore.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Anyone who wants to ensure the ITO funds aren't refunded can place buy orders above Bittrex's buy wall

If you want to minimise the risk that we'll not make the minimum threshold, outbid Bittrex!

You just made me sell my 10 BTC BLOCK with this one

This entails that you bought block but don't want the Blocknet to launch.

(Or at least, that you want to increase the Blocknet's risk of not launching.)

Which is irrational.

No, this entails nothing. Just the fact that you're not being professional about this anymore
And for real? You are coming with this answer? I can't believe this.

I'm qawzsx, I was banned for defending this project right and left, I have at least 80 BTC in XC, but I don't like those facts:

- I don't like how you're talking lately
- I don't like the fact that we don't have a dedicated xc thread
- I don't like that xc is getting no attention from the team right now

I the attention is right on the MONEY, which I don't like ofc.

So don't tell me what's rational and not.

was thinking you were sick about me being over emotional...talking about looking at the mirror. I do not see that you were banned from here anyway I saw you were posting in all the FUD threads defending the project I do not understand your decision now. It is clear that the team now is busy with block. Dan released another mobile wallet update for testing and he is building the new TOR ISO. Tor sticks will be shipped next week. Maybe you lost those news?
Activity: 504

Has anybody a clue how many BTCs in Blocks have been invested at end of ICO?

How high in BTC  was the buywall set on Bittrex?
Activity: 7

Anyone who wants to ensure the ITO funds aren't refunded can place buy orders above Bittrex's buy wall

If you want to minimise the risk that we'll not make the minimum threshold, outbid Bittrex!

Which is irrational.

No, this entails nothing. Just the fact that you're not being professional about this anymore
And for real? You are coming with this answer? I can't believe this.

I'm qawzsx, I was banned for defending this project right and left, I have at least 80 BTC in XC, but I don't like those facts:

- I don't like how you're talking lately
- I don't like the fact that we don't have a dedicated xc thread
- I don't like that xc is getting no attention from the team right now

I the attention is right on the MONEY, which I don't like ofc.

So don't tell me what's rational and not.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
The minimum requirement for the success of the ITO is defined as 850 BTC.
But lots of sales were not in BTC.

Synechist, could you please confirm that with the 850 BTC requirement you mean (total_number_of_BLOCKs_sold * 0.00025 > 850).

The minimum required funds includes the value of altcoins used.

Their value in BTC is calculated at the price they were traded at.

legendary

Hehe, you took the right descision. There is alot of greed involved here. If they could, they would have taken those 500BTC and say "ok we decided its enough with 500 BTC.". I was afraid of that. Scheme.

And you would do well to remember that Bittrex, not us, is enforcing the rules of the ITO.

We are not able to change the rules and decide that, say 500BTC will be enough. It's 850 BTC or nothing at all.

legendary

Which is irrational.

legendary
Activity: 2310
All those ppl refunding gonna make my Blocks worth even more Smiley

Yes, it looks like supply will be only about 4 000 000 now Smiley
Activity: 6

Hehe, you took the right descision. There is alot of greed involved here. If they could, they would have taken those 500BTC and say "ok we decided its enough with 500 BTC.". I was afraid of that. Scheme.

EDIT: i have lost so much money due to this being connected with XC, fucking bad calls all over from XCs side.
Activity: 7

legendary
Activity: 2310

Synechist, could you please confirm that with the 850 BTC requirement you mean (total_number_of_BLOCKs_sold * 0.00025 > 850).

The minimum requirement includes Blocks from Bittrex , Poloniex , Bter and Coingateway(Blocks bought with participating coins)

About 1000 btc is collected as of now

850 Including alts sales
Activity: 15

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I understand that it is better to buy blocks with FIBRE or some other coins than BTC, right? Can someone explain it to me? First buy BTC, then buy FIBRE (or any other coin that is part of blocknet), then buy blocks.

It was better to buy blocks from participating altcoins in the beginning of the ITO because there was a 10% discount on coingateway (compared to BTC/BLOCKS you could buy on exchanges bter, bittrex, poloniex).
Now there is no more discount so I think the best is to buy them with BTC instead of convert BTC to altcoin then exchange them to BLOCKS.
Of course if you own some participating altcoins, coingateway is an easy option and it seems to still be available (BLOCNET ITO tab)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How come trading is still not active on BTER? I thought it was supposed to launch yesterday?
Activity: 566
All those ppl refunding gonna make my Blocks worth even more Smiley
Why Bittrex put a 420 Btc Buy wall when they sold just a bit more then 300?Huh and why did they allow trading now and open deposits??? now all people that bought elsewhere can go there and just fuking dump on the buy wall and buy back on polo and then sell back again there and the fuck they are doing???
You cannot transfer blocknet to or from Bittrex for the next 2 days. And they sold around 430 BTC in the ICO.

ok cool thank you   Cheesy
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Why Bittrex put a 420 Btc Buy wall when they sold just a bit more then 300?Huh and why did they allow trading now and open deposits??? now all people that bought elsewhere can go there and just fuking dump on the buy wall and buy back on polo and then sell back again there and the fuck they are doing???
You cannot transfer blocknet to or from Bittrex for the next 2 days. And they sold around 430 BTC in the ICO.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
why bter still keeps sell wall?
Jump to: