Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 339. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is getting bloody ridiculous. I've written 5 emails to Coingateway. No response. They still haven't processed my 10%. XC team, would you please help me out here?

It's sunday

Congrats for your Buy
This is getting bloody ridiculous. I've written 5 emails to Coingateway. No response. They still haven't processed my 10%. XC team, would you please help me out here?

Try to contact them trough phone:

You may also choose to chat with one of our operators or, call our toll-free US & International phone number (+1-855-683-9368)  (+44-800-088-5029)

They have given my 10%

Why do they give 10%?

Does every exchange do  what they want?

ITO
R
ULES
P
R I C E A N D Q U A N T I T Y
T
en million
Blocknet tokens (“BLOCK”)
will be created and no mo
re will ever be made available.
The price per
token will be 0.00025 BTC.
Tokens
purchased using a participating coin
will be sold at a 10% discount.
Tokens’ pricing against participating coins will be det
ermined according to a recent average price of the coin in
question against BTC. The exact algorithm used will not be disclosed to prevent exploitation by market participants.
Activity: 504

You may also choose to chat with one of our operators or, call our toll-free US & International phone number (+1-855-683-9368)  (+44-800-088-5029)

They have given my 10%

Why do they give 10%?

Does every exchange do  what they want?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

It's sunday

They have given my 10%
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC

BlockNet ITO - What happened and next steps.

First off, let me thank all our users for their patience on the matter.  We are actively working with everyone to ensure the best outcome for all parties. Before we get started, I want to provide a little background.  BlockNet was the first ICO we agreed to do where we didn't have complete control of the coin supply. We've learned our lesson, we will not be participating in any offering where we are not in a position to enforce agreed upon terms.

why not return the fee?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Where has the ITO gone on bter??
The coin is not present in their api either.

We need to nip the BTER issue --all eyes on this right now.

There are problems on BTER?  Shocked

I see Block is back on Bter

https://bter.com/trade/BLOCK_BTC
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Where has the ITO gone on bter??
The coin is not present in their api either.

We need to nip the BTER issue --all eyes on this right now.

There are problems on BTER?  Shocked

An announcement from Bittrex regarding the ITO:

First off, let me thank all our users for their patience on the matter.  We are actively working with everyone to ensure the best outcome for all parties. Before we get started, I want to provide a little background.  BlockNet was the first ICO we agreed to do where we didn't have complete control of the coin supply. We've learned our lesson, we will not be participating in any offering where we are not in a position to enforce agreed upon terms.

Somewhere along the way, there was a miscommunication and BLOCK coins were released for both trading and staking.  By enforcing the escrow terms, we put Bittrex users at a disadvantage.  To remedy this, we will put up a buy wall at the ITO price for 48 hours after the ITO ends on November 5th.  We will not allow deposits or withdrawals during this 48 hour window.  This will allow any users wanting a refund to receive one.  Once this window closes, we will pull the buy wall and evaluate the escrow terms.  If everything checks out, we will release the funds to the developer and open the wallet and market for trading.

Thank you Bittrex! This is really awesome.

+1  Grin
Activity: 154
I would also like to clarify that Poloniex enabled trading in accordance with their agreement with us and has not acted unethically.

Bittrex ITO rules

Bittrex will be hosting the Blocknet ITO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ITO; no other conditions are required.

* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ITO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ITO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ITO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ITO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ITO payment will be in a lump sum to Blocknet within 7 days after the ITO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ITO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ITO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

It appears the no trading was a bitrex only rule

Activity: 462

Somewhere along the way, there was a miscommunication and BLOCK coins were released for both trading and staking.  By enforcing the escrow terms, we put Bittrex users at a disadvantage.  To remedy this, we will put up a buy wall at the ITO price for 48 hours after the ITO ends on November 5th.  We will not allow deposits or withdrawals during this 48 hour window.  This will allow any users wanting a refund to receive one.  Once this window closes, we will pull the buy wall and evaluate the escrow terms.  If everything checks out, we will release the funds to the developer and open the wallet and market for trading.

Thank you Bittrex! This is really awesome.
Activity: 364
people, couldn't we all just get along? Smiley
btw, can I ask, 3 days left till end of ito, how manny btc are collected till now?
cheers

It must be round around 900 BTC which shall be collected. Got the info yeasterday evening here on this thread.
people, couldn't we all just get along? Smiley
btw, can I ask, 3 days left till end of ito, how manny btc are collected till now?
cheers
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Quote from: synechist on Today at 00:39:09
Hi all

This will rectify the unfair conditions imposed upon Bittrex traders due to trading being enabled at Poloniex.

I would like to clarify that this is unrelated to the recent FUD, but is purely due to the different rules on Poloniex and Bittrex.
Activity: 435
In poloniex.com someone below the IPO price to sell, why ? I feel was a hoax

Some buyer has buyed cheaper ICO price at coingateway.com. They buyed cheaper than 20-40%
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

They are trading the coin they picked up at 10% discount during the ITO.
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Jump to: