Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 334. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
MrBoh and Longandshort are trolls that have spread FUD campaigns against several altcoins such as LXC and XST in the past.  Tranglee received word of their plan to discredit the BlockNET and destroy Dan's reputation on October 21st, days before this FUD campaign erupted.

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

Now here is more evidence showing that they conspired to destroy Dan's reputation for their own malicious purposes:
https://www.irccloud.com/pastebin/GkZ2H9tH

There is no denying that the evidence and facts are public knowledge regarding Dan, XC, and BlockNET... but are you really going to let these trolls, who have a reputation of FUD campaigns, interpret that information for you?  It is clear what their objective is.  

Boh and Longandshort, you're a bunch of deceitful scammers. You disgust me.

Those scammers are the reason that the alt coin scene dies off eventually.   Total sewage of society.
Activity: 280
Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.

he wants to sell his bags but there aint enough support to dump it on XD
Activity: 476
Really text proof? Did you just not go on a long winded explanation of how all that can be faked yet you claim it as proof.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
MrBoh and Longandshort are trolls that have spread FUD campaigns against several altcoins such as LXC and XST in the past.  Tranglee received word of their plan to discredit the BlockNET and destroy Dan's reputation on October 21st, days before this FUD campaign erupted.

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

Now here is more evidence showing that they conspired to destroy Dan's reputation for their own malicious purposes:

There is no denying that the evidence and facts are public knowledge regarding Dan, XC, and BlockNET... but are you really going to let these trolls, who have a reputation of FUD campaigns, interpret that information for you?  It is clear what their objective is.  

thats fucking disgusting. If I ever met either of those two scammers in real life, I would personally beat the fuck out of them...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Boh and Longandshort, you're a bunch of deceitful scammers. You disgust me.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Long Live Dan, XC, and Blocknet  Grin
Activity: 238
That Lynch Mob deleted my post so I bring it here for others to see.  Apparently I hit the nail in the head: 

"This seems to be the Senior Lynch-Mob, attacking out of jealousy of a new dev who is not part of your clicky clan.  I guess Blocknet was not your idea so you must attempt to diminish its value as well.   Thanks to you guys we are loosing investors and crypto will be a desert land, well it is now I guess, if you look at the money drying up.  The funny thing is that you guys have not exposed anything except your big blabbing mouth.  You all sound like cry babies.  Grow up!"
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
To all XC community members please come in IRC right now as well as team members please.

link

How do you get to IRC? link?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
What a fucking fiasco!  Cannot believe the crap flying around over all of this.  "XC is scam".......gimme a fucking break you idiots!!  Go spend your time doing something constructive rather than shitting on other's projects!  fuck crypto can be infuriating some times:-(

Thank god XC has the community it does to stand up to this barrage of utter bullshit:-)
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Arlyn why there is just you in here doing the block PR with this thread can other people from the other coins manage the thread here while you come a bit in the XC forum?

Are you preapering an over all update for us on the XC forum?

With the thread locked down it is quite difficult to get in touch with each other since there has been not much team presence in there.

I understand that you and Dan are busy with this project but you said as well that this would have not taken away from XC. There are other coins in the block with their PR guys I do not understand why you have to do all the work.

Can you tell us who will manage this thread apart from you and if you have scheduled shift to manage it between the PR people of all the other coins.

This is just not that fair for XC community members but for you also.

I've posted three times in the XC forum today alone.

I'm not gone. I'm right there. It's open on a tab in my browser right now.

The sole reason why I haven't posted more than three times is that there's been minimal conversation after my replies - which is the opposite of what's happened in this thread.

And of course updates are in the pipeline. Major ones, as it happens.

Maybe you just need to get used to the fact that we no longer have a single thread, but an entire forum to ourselves now. It's a lot easier to miss the presence of someone in a new environment of this sort.

Would you care then to come to XC chat on IRC? There are people asking if the project is done..? Either you or someone else needs to get there and get some information out.

I feared this would happen when Blocknet came along. Dan and Synechist's time and resources would be divided between two projects (Blocknet and XC), rather than 100% XC.

I have been told otherwise by Dan, whom I of course respect a lot, but his reasoning was he will be outsourcing and sleeping less which if I am brutally honest is not re-assuring and from what I can see Synechist has spent a huuuge amount of time and effort on Blocknet in the last few days (which makes me skeptical he can be putting in as much effort towards XC as normal).

I mean no ill-will towards anyone stating that, but I know I'm not the only one who has these thoughts.

Don't worry, Dan will be out sourcing blocknet, hence BTC first code 2nd.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
To all XC community members please come in IRC right now as well as team members please.

link

Guessing with everything going on,  #scam on freenode.

link
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Arlyn why there is just you in here doing the block PR with this thread can other people from the other coins manage the thread here while you come a bit in the XC forum?

With the thread locked down it is quite difficult to get in touch with each other since there has been not much team presence in there.

I understand that you and Dan are busy with this project but you said as well that this would have not taken away from XC. There are other coins in the block with their PR guys I do not understand why you have to do all the work.

Can you tell us who will manage this thread apart from you and if you have scheduled shift to manage it between the PR people of all the other coins.

The sole reason why I haven't posted more than three times is that there's been minimal conversation after my replies - which is the opposite of what's happened in this thread.

Maybe you just need to get used to the fact that we no longer have a single thread, but an entire forum to ourselves now. It's a lot easier to miss the presence of someone in a new environment of this sort.

Would you care then to come to XC chat on IRC? There are people asking if the project is done..? Either you or someone else needs to get there and get some information out.

I feared this would happen when Blocknet came along. Dan and Synechist's time and resources would be divided between two projects (Blocknet and XC), rather than 100% XC.

I have been told otherwise by Dan, whom I of course respect a lot, but his reasoning was he will be outsourcing and sleeping less which if I am brutally honest is not re-assuring and from what I can see Synechist has spent a huuuge amount of time and effort on Blocknet in the last few days (which makes me skeptical he can be putting in as much effort towards XC as normal).

I mean no ill-will towards anyone stating that, but I knoe w I'm not the only one who has these thoughts.

they will bring in a moderator for this thread if needed Syn cant handle this himself. It has to be a respected member, like Battbot or someone. As for Dan, I wouldnt doubt that he has an allotted time to XC which he will maintain and he will lose more of his free time to develop Blocknet. He will be coding for longer hours each day basically, until the bulk of the code is complete.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I mean no ill-will towards anyone stating that, but I know I'm not the only one who has these thoughts.
Activity: 211
Why the hell do you guys need 850-2500 BTC for something I have read is about 75% done?

It's probably about 2% done.

Look at the OP. It's a major project; the initial development alone will take 9 months.

So after 9 months people can start to use Blocknet?

It will be available at some point in the 2nd Quarter of 2015. Sooner the better.
Activity: 456
Why the hell do you guys need 850-2500 BTC for something I have read is about 75% done?

It's probably about 2% done.

Look at the OP. It's a major project; the initial development alone will take 9 months.

So after 9 months people can start to use Blocknet?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Jump to: