Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 364. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
thats how an ito should originally work. You buy in, wait out the ITO period, and only then get your bought shares. wtf is the problem with you lot?

Devs could have been more clear on this also.

Why was I able to withdraw from Polo? a glitch from the start, but a minor one. Relax and wait a year
of course..they fucked up big time..and people lost money. I support the project, but I'm not going to hide the fact that people lost money, including me, because of their ill prepared launch...period.

How have you lost money?

No funds have been lost. Nothing's gone amiss. What are you talking about?
legendary
Received my first stake already. Kiss

Which stake are you talking about?

Yup...I got some stake also.  BlockNet is a POS coin.
How can it be a POS coin? thought the total number was set from the start and could not change

you need something to move the blockchain. It should ether be POS or POW

As stated everywhere, these are interim measures until the Blocknet tech launches.

The Blocknet is not a coin. We're just using PoS wallets until BLOCK is redeemed for NHZ assets.

And to repeat another statement, we'll burn an amount of BLOCK equivalent to however much is staked, probably once the asset exchange kicks in.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
thats how an ito should originally work. You buy in, wait out the ITO period, and only then get your bought shares. wtf is the problem with you lot?

Why was I able to withdraw from Polo? a glitch from the start, but a minor one. Relax and wait a year
of course..they fucked up big time..and people lost money. I support the project, but I'm not going to hide the fact that people lost money, including me, because of their ill prepared launch...period.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN

Activity: 91

How can it be a POS coin? thought the total number was set from the start and could not change

you need something to move the blockchain. It should ether be POS or POW
Activity: 978

Regarding staking by Bittrex, they will of course state that they do not stake coins.

Even if they do, it's for a mere week. I'm unconcerned.
Lool! Of course you are unconcerned. Is our money kept prisoners in there.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Strange, the volume of blocknet yesterday pm 2200 on bittrex was almost 200 btc.
Now the volume dropped to 129 btc.

It should stay at 200 btc or only gaining right? Because no one can withdraw the tokens!
Or bittrex member can do that?

Can someone explain, because I bough at bittrex?

+1 for noticing it.

I'm glad I didn't buy it yesterday. How can volume drop on bittrex if no one is selling it besides the Dev team? It should increase or stay the same. It decreased by 100 BTC since yesterday Trex.

What is going on?

Please explain. Roll Eyes

It's volume per unit time, right?

If "volume" means "daily volume", then if less BLOCK has sold today than yesterday, then the volume will be reported to have decreased.

Thank You!

I need more coffee  Tongue

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Synechist I have a question regarding staking in block wallet:

In my wallet it says ''Not staking because you don't have mature coins''. It's been less than hour I transferred my coins over, how many confirmations is needed for a coin to mature? Thanks
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
isnt volume a 24h average? That makes sense because it was sold mostly in the opening hours. It makes sense it's dropping because everyone that wanted to invest pretty much did already. We're close (if not already there) to the minimum of 850BTC to start this project.

Price dropping after ITO, sure this is a long term thing. I bet it's gonna go up in the end. This is not for you instant satisfaction ADD (no disrespect) fish memory, P&D, short term, 2 minute attention spam guys. This project will take time. At least the team has resources now..
If you're on the train like me, let get this bitch rolling! I looking forward to 2015

+ yes, I found out later is a 24 hour average. Sorry guys! Looking forward to withdraw and stake coins in my wallet. I am on the train since 10.40 am yesterday and it keeps on rolling.....happy new year....
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Strange, the volume of blocknet yesterday pm 2200 on bittrex was almost 200 btc.

It should stay at 200 btc or only gaining right? Because no one can withdraw the tokens!

+1 for noticing it.

I'm glad I didn't buy it yesterday. How can volume drop on bittrex if no one is selling it besides the Dev team? It should increase or stay the same. It decreased by 100 BTC since yesterday Trex.

What is going on?

Volume is / 24 hours. Time is moving. Volume is recalculated for the LAST 24 hours.
Lets say we have 24 hours:

- first 6 hours - 50 BTC volume
- second 6 hours - 50 BTC volume
- third 6 hours - 50 BTC volume
- fourth 6 hours - 50 BTC volume

Another 6 hours passes but with only 10 BTC volume for example. The first 6 hours will not count anymore, and we will have 160 BTC volume.

legendary
Uhm, you cannot make a withdrawal of your Blocknet Tokens from Bittrex? Or is it just me?

me too.

I think it has to do with the 800 BTC they will claim. If not you get refunded.
Pretty cool idea.
Bittrex's Statement for the ITO

Bittrex will be hosting the BlockNET ICO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ICO; no other conditions are required.
* We will review the wallet before initially adding it.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ICO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ICO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ICO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ICO payment will be in a lump sum to BlockNet within 7 days after the ICO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ICO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

I have read this statement. Where exactly does it say that you cannot withdraw your coins from the exchange?

Somebody has an answer to this that actually helps? While others can already stake their Blocks, i cannot withdraw from Bittrex. Is Bittrex staking for themselve?
It is not mentioned anywhere that Trex was to keep the coin and staking as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, that ONLY 20% of the block will be sold for 10% discount using the participant coins, and also nobody mentioned that to each participant coin will be allocated a part of the block depending on the market cap of each coin.
So this is just BS preparation for launch.
People had to dump their participant coins because they found themselves with a lot of coins not being able to buy shit from coingate.
Or they bought coins in order to get the 10% discount and then they had to sell them at lower prices. Just crap.

that s fked up, i bought these tokens and i want them in my wallet to stake. synechist?

Moonchaser, read the OP FAQ and also the ITO document (which is also in the OP). The info is all there.

Sfc, if you bought on Bittrex you'll need to wait until the end of the ITO (max. one week) before you can withdraw and stake. At 3% per year, this won't amount to much.

I'm an early supporter of XC and i totally love the blocknet idea. But this wasn t part of the deal. I bought these tokens so i should be able to withdraw them. If you or Dan could at least try to talk to Bittrex to unlock the wallet that would be fine as there is absulotely no reason they should keep them.

These rules were agreed beforehand and posted on the OP and in the thread.

Bittrex will definitely not change the rules now.

You can withdraw them in a few days. It's not a big thing IMO.
legendary
Me too..now I'm just feeding the pigs at Trex from my own cash...not to mention that there will never be ONLY 10 mil coins, in the case that they will all sale out. The wallet looks like the one of BitSwift, so that means 3% PoS Annually
Wait, that means the 10 milion coins will become +3% coins every year? I thought the benefits came from the micro fees of every transaction so they will never be more then 10 milion coins? WTF

Staking - and the wallets we're using now - are interim measures before BLOCK is redeemed for NHZ assets.

I've just posted this on the previous page btw.
sfc
Activity: 134
Uhm, you cannot make a withdrawal of your Blocknet Tokens from Bittrex? Or is it just me?

me too.

Pretty cool idea.

Bittrex will be hosting the BlockNET ICO. As a reminder, we are providing escrow for the development team. We are not endorsing this coin or any others on our exchange. Please do your own research before trading. Below are the FULL and DEFINITIVE terms for this ICO; no other conditions are required.
* Bittrex will host 3,400,000.00 of 10,000,000 total coins at a price of 0.00025 the ICO will value 2500 BTC across all exchanges.
* The ICO will run for 7 days beginning October 29, 2014 at 5am PDT and ending on November 5th 23:59:59 PDT
* The ICO must raise 850 BTC total across all exchanges to be considered a success.
* If success conditions are NOT met, all BTC invested will be refunded through a buy wall.
* Once the ICO is over we will verify there is working wallet, blockchain, and block explorer.
* ICO payment will be in a lump sum to BlockNet within 7 days after the ICO ends.
* No trading of the coin will be allowed until the ICO ends and escrow is released.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS - by participating in this ICO, you are agreeing to the above terms.

I have read this statement. Where exactly does it say that you cannot withdraw your coins from the exchange?

Somebody has an answer to this that actually helps? While others can already stake their Blocks, i cannot withdraw from Bittrex. Is Bittrex staking for themselve?
It is not mentioned anywhere that Trex was to keep the coin and staking as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, that ONLY 20% of the block will be sold for 10% discount using the participant coins, and also nobody mentioned that to each participant coin will be allocated a part of the block depending on the market cap of each coin.
People had to dump their participant coins because they found themselves with a lot of coins not being able to buy shit from coingate.
Or they bought coins in order to get the 10% discount and then they had to sell them at lower prices. Just crap.

that s fked up, i bought these tokens and i want them in my wallet to stake. synechist?

Moonchaser, read the OP FAQ and also the ITO document (which is also in the OP). The info is all there.

Sfc, if you bought on Bittrex you'll need to wait until the end of the ITO (max. one week) before you can withdraw and stake. At 3% per year, this won't amount to much.

I'm an early supporter of XC and i totally love the blocknet idea. But this wasn t part of the deal. I bought these tokens so i should be able to withdraw them. If you or Dan could at least try to talk to Bittrex to unlock the wallet that would be fine as there is absulotely no reason they should keep them.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Me too..now I'm just feeding the pigs at Trex from my own cash...not to mention that there will never be ONLY 10 mil coins, in the case that they will all sale out. The wallet looks like the one of BitSwift, so that means 3% PoS Annually
Wait, that means the 10 milion coins will become +3% coins every year? I thought the benefits came from the micro fees of every transaction so they will never be more then 10 milion coins? WTF
legendary
Regarding staking by Bittrex, they will of course state that they do not stake coins.

Even if they do, it's for a mere week. I'm unconcerned.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
isnt volume a 24h average? That makes sense because it was sold mostly in the opening hours. It makes sense it's dropping because everyone that wanted to invest pretty much did already. We're close (if not already there) to the minimum of 850BTC to start this project.

Price dropping after ITO, sure this is a long term thing. I bet it's gonna go up in the end. This is not for you instant satisfaction ADD (no disrespect) fish memory, P&D, short term, 2 minute attention spam guys. This project will take time. At least the team has resources now..
If you're on the train like me, let get this bitch rolling! I looking forward to 2015
legendary

+1 for noticing it.

What is going on?

It's volume per unit time, right?

If "volume" means "daily volume", then if less BLOCK has sold today than yesterday, then the volume will be reported to have decreased.

sfc
Activity: 134

+1 for noticing it.

What is going on?

It's the 24h volume, not the overall volume! Decreasing volume simply means that people bought less tokens.

me too.

Pretty cool idea.

Jump to: