Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 397. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Sell walls on poloniex are around 0.0002490 thats pretty much the same as the ITO price
Sellers are not putting sell orders, they are dumping on buys once they appear. One way to avoid this is to remove all buy orders.
However, this exit channel has just started. There will be around 250 BTC worth of BLOCKs looking for the exit. It is a scary investment atm.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Looks like the Poloniex NHZ/BLOCK pairing is done. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Sell walls on poloniex are around 0.0002490 thats pretty much the same as the ITO price
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
Coingateway should have like 400k+ more coins left if their counter is correct.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Invalid address2::Bb6cYjJLfgvjTkhbBYojgiSvXEWTc8MNcf:bitcoin

why i see this on coingateway ? im trying to buy with SSD.

you need to click on the blocknet icon so that it says payout coin  : blocknetshares

oh thanks, now it says : Amount needs to be lower than 0.31317064756 BLOCKNETSHARES
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If this happens, apparently CoinGateway is reloading from cold storage.

Just try again, or wait.

I don't think they are. Been trying for a few hours every 5 mins. Had to go to bittrex and shuffle some coins around instead.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

you need to click on the blocknet icon so that it says payout coin  : blocknetshares

oh thanks, now it says : Amount needs to be lower than 0.31317064756 BLOCKNETSHARES
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Same here. Apparently this means that there are not many coins left of whatever crypto you are trying to purchase with left.  What does remain is being spread out.  I think that's right?  I got 4000 BLOCKS at first but then could get no more. I had to change coins and then the same thing happened with a different coin. Ended up rushing over Bittrex to get some Bitcoins so I could buy the rest of the blocks I wanted.

you can still get coins with XC probably the other coins have their wallet reuploaded from cold to Hot. Dev Team should be able clarify on that and give all the current amounts buyable with each ALT part of the blocknet.

Since Coingateway is not doing it..........

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Same here. Apparently this means that there are not many coins left of whatever crypto you are trying to purchase with left.  What does remain is being spread out.  I think that's right?  I got 4000 BLOCKS at first but then could get no more. I had to change coins and then the same thing happened with a different coin. Ended up rushing over Bittrex to get some Bitcoins so I could buy the rest of the blocks I wanted.
Sell orders are getting closer to the official 25 price, i don't think it should be allowed to trade during ito by polonium? On Bittrex there is just 1 sell order and that the official block price and that should stay, but polonium is enabling trading already on the sell side while the hasn't finished yet  Huh
Even if they close the trading now and open it after the ITO ends, you can already see what the market thinks regarding the fair price.

No those who sell under it are doing arbitrage from the discount or exiting their own currency through BLOCK, because it doesn't make sense to buy and sell for cheaper a short while after.
Sell orders are getting closer to the official 25 price, i don't think it should be allowed to trade during ito by polonium? On Bittrex there is just 1 sell order and that the official block price and that should stay, but polonium is enabling trading already on the sell side while the hasn't finished yet  Huh
Even if they close the trading now and open it after the ITO ends, you can already see what the market thinks regarding the fair price.

This is bullshit you cannot see anything you can just see few traders that got the 10% discount and want to exit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

If this happens, apparently CoinGateway is reloading from cold storage.

Just try again, or wait.

Coingateway has resolved the discount issue.

For those of us who already bought, a solution is being worked up to send the additional 10%

fuck I just bought previous to this and got my coins in istantly

still did not get the previous ones though

Cryptico,

I'm waiting for an update for your ticket from coingateway

Dan

Thank you Dan I appreciate that.

Hi Dan still did not get back an answer from them. Just letting you know.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Why is no XCash possible at coingateway? One dev said it would be...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
Should I buy blocknet Ito or not??
What happened with bter and bittrex on blocknet
 Huh

why not poloniex? you can get cheap coins there. people are selling cheap block at poloniex like no tomorrow

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block

Wow, why?

i don't know but there is no reason not to buy them cheap there
Less than 500,000 left on Coingateway.

Where do you see that?

Its on the IPO page just under where it says enter amount.

459513.04369485 BLOCKS REMAINING

I see thank you

Gone down again. Average seems to be 5,000-10,000 blocks sold every 10-15 mins.
So who wants to give me 4000 BLOCKS?  Cheesy Wink
PM if interested. LOL.
Sell orders are getting closer to the official 25 price, i don't think it should be allowed to trade during ito by poloniex? On Bittrex there is just 1 sell order and that the official block price and that should stay, but poloniex is enabling trading already on the sell side while the ITO hasn't finished yet, unprofessional exchange
Less than 500,000 left on Coingateway.

Where do you see that?

Its on the IPO page just under where it says enter amount.

459513.04369485 BLOCKS REMAINING

I see thank you
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
This is shit that is possible to trade on poloniex.

Correct is it on Bittrex. You buy the coins and trading is frozen for the ITO Time.

Poor on Bittrex is, that you can not transfer the Blocks to your Wallet.

+1, why it is possible to trade on poloniex?

I think the stuff on poloniex is swamped.
Jump to: