Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 398. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
How do I get my discount if I buy at Bittrex - I can only see a BTC/BLOCK exchange?

Read the OP.

Altcoin:BLOCK pairings are only available at CoinGateway.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
So I managed to trade some xc for block via the site 5-10mins after it went live after some hiccups, are you saying that I didnt get a 10% deduction ?  and that it will be sent through soon ?

That is my understanding from previous postings by Dan.  They did not issue the 10%, and will make it right.  It just may take some time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
How do I get my discount if I buy at Bittrex - I can only see a BTC/BLOCK exchange?
Activity: 756
Invalid address2::Bb6cYjJLfgvjTkhbBYojgiSvXEWTc8MNcf:bitcoin

why i see this on coingateway ? im trying to buy with SSD.

you need to click on the blocknet icon so that it says payout coin  : blocknetshares
Activity: 210
Invalid address2::Bb6cYjJLfgvjTkhbBYojgiSvXEWTc8MNcf:bitcoin

why i see this on coingateway ? im trying to buy with SSD.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
This is shit that is possible to trade on poloniex.

Correct is it on Bittrex. You buy the coins and trading is frozen for the ITO Time.

Poor on Bittrex is, that you can not transfer the Blocks to your Wallet.

+1, why it is possible to trade on poloniex?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Correct is it on Bittrex. You buy the coins and trading is frozen for the ITO Time.

Completely agree, adding a monumental amount of uncertainty on the forums and exchanges...
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hello guys!

Can i still buy Blocknet share using xcurrency?

Thanks.

Yes but not for long, coingateway has sold almost 500btc worth of blocknet

Raising 210.000 $ in almost 4 hours, not bad!

All haters / fuders are quite now. Around 1600 BTC to go!
Whoever is investing BTC is instantly losing 10% as there are dumpers willing to sell it at 10% discount and exit their baghold position.

I think you would be better served ejected from the forum. You have been nothing but negative comments.

Did I say something what is not true? I myself was considering investing, however after seeing this exit channel for participating currency bagholders I am sure that there is no point to invest.

There is a 5% cap for each coin based on marketcap to limit the "exit channel" potential

Genius! Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello guys!

Thanks.

Whoever is investing BTC is instantly losing 10% as there are dumpers willing to sell it at 10% discount and exit their baghold position.

I think you would be better served ejected from the forum. You have been nothing but negative comments.

Did I say something what is not true? I myself was considering investing, however after seeing this exit channel for participating currency bagholders I am sure that there is no point to invest.

There is a 5% cap for each coin based on marketcap to limit the "exit channel" potential
I understand this. Nonetheless, 1.5m BLOCKs were already converted from participating currencies. Seems like someone is rushing for the exit.
Hello guys!

Thanks.

Activity: 255
So I managed to trade some xc for block via the site 5-10mins after it went live after some hiccups, are you saying that I didnt get a 10% deduction ?  and that it will be sent through soon ?
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block
Sell orders on Poloniex are being dumped below ICO price. As I write this a sell order of 10k BLOCKS was executed at the price of 22k. Why would anyone buy BLOCKs at the ICO price if there are sellers that are selling below the ICO price?
Why they selling after buying high at 25
What is going on
And furthermore - why is Bittrex BTC/BLOCK pair disabled?

Why don't you read the OP?  Bittrex disables market until ITO is over.  This is like the third time it has been repeated thus far.
Ok, my bad - thanks.
Seems interesting but worried why a reputable guy like Metcalf would let in a bunch of greasy scammers like the Bitswift people.  Very few of the coins on here barring Xcurrency give me much or even any confidence.  Librex seems heading for the exit in particular. What happens when a crapcoin (Fiber, let's say) dies off.  Does the blocknet loose those services right away or do those services just get more and more erratic as the shitcoin's network goes dim? I could imagine, for example, had this project gone live a few months ago Guerillacoin and Voot would have been members.  We've seen what's happened with those two.

Ultimately if a dev can't deliver and the coin is heading for the exit as you say creating an un-stable network, then it would be removed from blocknet.  Services through blocknet will need to meet a minimum SLA otherwise it has little to no value.

Thanks for highlighting this Smiley
Activity: 540
Hello guys!

Thanks.

I don't understand this...

Maybe it are people that bought Block at 20K with 20% discount?
Activity: 462
Hello guys!

Thanks.

Seems interesting but worried why a reputable guy like Metcalf would let in a bunch of greasy scammers like the Bitswift people.  Very few of the coins on here barring Xcurrency give me much or even any confidence.  Librex seems heading for the exit in particular. What happens when a crapcoin (Fiber, let's say) dies off.  Does the blocknet loose those services right away or do those services just get more and more erratic as the shitcoin's network goes dim? I could imagine, for example, had this project gone live a few months ago Guerillacoin and Voot would have been members.  We've seen what's happened with those two.

Ultimately if a dev can't deliver and the coin is heading for the exit as you say creating an un-stable network, then it would be removed from blocknet.  Services through blocknet will need to meet a minimum SLA otherwise it has little to no value.

Sell orders on Poloniex are being dumped below ICO price. As I write this a sell order of 10k BLOCKS was executed at the price of 22k. Why would anyone buy BLOCKs at the ICO price if there are sellers that are selling below the ICO price?
What is going on
People are buying at 10% discount on coingateway and selling on Poloniex. This is the best time to exit bagposition in a participating currency, even if you sell it below 10% discount. Imagine you hold 50k XC, there is no way you can sell this many XC on Bittrex, the market is not deep enough. However, you can convert XC to BLOCK and then dump these BLOCKs on ICO investors. Perfect exit opportunity.

I see no issue with this.  Not everyone wants to sell all their XC.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Less than 500,000 left on Coingateway.

Where do you see that?

Its on the IPO page just under where it says enter amount.

459513.04369485 BLOCKS REMAINING
What is going on
And furthermore - why is Bittrex BTC/BLOCK pair disabled?

Why don't you read the OP?  Bittrex disables market until ITO is over.  This is like the third time it has been repeated thus far.
Jump to: