Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 399. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block
Sell orders on Poloniex are being dumped below ICO price. As I write this a sell order of 10k BLOCKS was executed at the price of 22k. Why would anyone buy BLOCKs at the ICO price if there are sellers that are selling below the ICO price?
Why they selling after buying high at 25
What is going on
People are buying at 10% discount on coingateway and selling on Poloniex. This is the best time to exit bagposition in a participating currency, even if you sell it below 10% discount. Imagine you hold 50k XC, there is no way you can sell this many XC on Bittrex, the market is not deep enough. However, you can convert XC to BLOCK and then dump these BLOCKs on ICO investors. Perfect exit opportunity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Hello guys!

Can i still buy Blocknet share using xcurrency?

Thanks.

Yes but not for long, coingateway has sold almost 500btc worth of blocknet

Raising 210.000 $ in almost 4 hours, not bad!

All haters / fuders are quite now. Around 1600 BTC to go!
Whoever is investing BTC is instantly losing 10% as there are dumpers willing to sell it at 10% discount and exit their baghold position.

I think you would be better served ejected from the forum. You have been nothing but negative comments.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Sell orders on Poloniex are being dumped below ICO price. As I write this a sell order of 10k BLOCKS was executed at the price of 22k. Why would anyone buy BLOCKs at the ICO price if there are sellers that are selling below the ICO price?
What is going on
And furthermore - why is Bittrex BTC/BLOCK pair disabled?
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hello guys!

Thanks.

Whoever is investing BTC is instantly losing 10% as there are dumpers willing to sell it at 10% discount and exit their baghold position.

I don't understand this...
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I think Xcash/Block should be implemented on bittrex before the end of ITO, if not that is totally unfair for us Xcash users. :/
All the other coins received a 10% bonus.

I agree, you were in before the ITO and thus should get the discounts. No doubt.
Activity: 238
What is going on
Hello guys!

Thanks.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Less than 500,000 left on Coingateway.

Where do you see that?
Activity: 341

Coingateway has resolved the discount issue.

For those of us who already bought, a solution is being worked up to send the additional 10%

The discount still isn't being applied. I want to buy more but also wanna make sure we'll get the additional 10%.

+1

Although we have been assured that a 10% discount will be granted no matter what in the end.

I'll hold on this word and buy another 10k Block. XC's credibility is on the stake here. I am expecting they will keep up with it as always.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Less than 500,000 left on Coingateway.

For those of us who already bought, a solution is being worked up to send the additional 10%

The discount still isn't being applied. I want to buy more but also wanna make sure we'll get the additional 10%.

+1

Although we have been assured that a 10% discount will be granted no matter what in the end.
Activity: 136
Should I buy blocknet Ito or not??
What happened with bter and bittrex on blocknet
 Huh

No, it's going to be dumped under ITO price  Smiley

Ah....youngmike gracing us with is FUD presence.  It's truly not a thread until YM shows up.
Activity: 341

Seems interesting but worried why a reputable guy like Metcalf would let in a bunch of greasy scammers like the Bitswift people.  Very frw of the coins on here barring Xcurrency give me much or even any confidence.  Librex seems heading for the exit in particular. What happens when a crapcoin (Fiber, let's say) dies off.  Does the blocknet loose those services right away or do those services just get more and more erratic as the shitcoin's network goes dim. I could imagine, for example, has this project gone live a few months ago Guerillacoin and Voot would have been members.  We've seen what's happened with those two.

What makes you say Bitswift are scammers?  Something happen?
Activity: 136
 Huh

why not poloniex? you can get cheap coins there. people are selling cheap block at poloniex like no tomorrow

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block

Wow, why?

Don't know, but I wiped out the last of the 21.5k sell order. Smiley
Activity: 142
Seems interesting but worried why a reputable guy like Metcalf would let in a bunch of greasy scammers like the Bitswift people.  Very few of the coins on here barring Xcurrency give me much or even any confidence.  Librex seems heading for the exit in particular. What happens when a crapcoin (Fiber, let's say) dies off.  Does the blocknet loose those services right away or do those services just get more and more erratic as the shitcoin's network goes dim? I could imagine, for example, had this project gone live a few months ago Guerillacoin and Voot would have been members.  We've seen what's happened with those two.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
IM  in,SWIFT  I   bouht   2btc   at    ICO,3x
With direct link https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK it is possible to trade, but on "balances" its disabled.. Bit weird.. Now with Poloniex dumpers its even weirder

There is NO issue.  Unless you trade on Bittrex all the time, you shouldn't say something is "weird" unless you've seen ICOs on Bittrex before.  People come on these forums and they will see your wording and sometimes foreign people might think there is insecurity when this coin launch is going super well.  People are getting their discounts.  If people are freaking themselves out and selling, why let yourself be bothered by that?  There hasn't been enough time for anything catastrophic to have occurred yet.
Activity: 252
 Huh

why not poloniex? you can get cheap coins there. people are selling cheap block at poloniex like no tomorrow

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_block

Wow, why?
Jump to: