Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 401. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how many block ito sold and how many left

Through coingateway over 1.7Million

Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
someone are selling coin at 22000sata~24000sata price in poloniex.

Could any one tell me why?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
how many blocks have been sold?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Please stop about 10%!!

How many people get sick of the 10% and now stucked on coingate and crying!!! Or can not even buy the altcoins, because it is sold out.
Thats why i am happy I bought at bittrex. Convert my alt in btc yesterday and buy the blockcoins immedialty after 10 am and go back to work!!

No stresss, now wait til it goes up and we all smile!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
I think Xcash/Block should be implemented on bittrex before the end of ITO, if not that is totally unfair for us Xcash users. :/
All the other coins received a 10% bonus.

This was never part of the deal...  There is no exchange/swap on Bittrex.  I have a bunch of all those coins but I haven't sold any.  Just sell coins for BTC then buy with BTC.
Activity: 255
bter is dead and bittrex come to a stalled, i want my refund of 2.5btc asap so i can buy back my xst  Cry
if anyone want 10,000 block at discount let me know.

The ITO is like a few hours old IF THAT,  its massive and this guy is already wanting a refund.  Seriously some people.  You should never invested that much - clearly its well outside your means to be even playing with that much if its a problem.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I have buyed with 3080 Fibre.

9841.99726829 BLOCKS = 2.46665057 btc
3080 FIBRE on current Course (80k)= 2.47016000 btc

Where is the 10% discount?

Coingateway has resolved the discount issue.

For those of us who already bought, a solution is being worked up to send the additional 10%

Dunno why they didn't just display how much block people were going to get in exchange
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I think Xcash/Block should be implemented on bittrex before the end of ITO, if not that is totally unfair for us Xcash users. :/
All the other coins received a 10% bonus.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
So far I have managed to purchase 18,051.66829269 BLOCKS using LXC (direct transfer from my LXC desktop wallet) but am still awaiting 8,662.63414634 BLOCK that I bought for 20,000 LXC.

The outstanding amount was bought over 2 hours now and I have raised a ticket with coingateway.

Below is what I asked them regarding the situation, to which I have yet to have a reply:

Hi,

I purchased 8662.63414634 BLOCK using LXC but my BLOCK tokens have yet
to arrive. I sent the LXC to D6mVtZtBeozDoHtsgww1Vy73gEJUaWKcAe I have
checked on the LXC Block Explorer and can see that the address you
gave me (D6mVtZtBeozDoHtsgww1Vy73gEJUaWKcAe) to deposit the LXC to in
order to buy the BLOCK token has been confirmed as ariving at your
address. However, the timer for the transaction went down to 0 with
the message ‘This invoice has expired!’.

Will I get my LXC coins sent back to me, or is this just a delay, and
I will get my BLOCK tokens sent to
(BiHsvXLNCcQx6DZo1uBLFGCcYV4BW53hdx) eventually?

I have already completed one BLOCK purchase using LXC that I did in 2
stages, first with 2000 LXC and then 18000 LXC as a test and it worked
fine. However, the next 20000 LXC that I sent to but BLOCK expired.

Regards,

Richard

---------------------------------------

Please note that the Transaction ID for the amount of BLOCK I bought using LXC to purchase with is e8f32f57ac4a424abc23a79739f85dccc4f43670f8e80626a396b09ba1d42eed

That TX ID can be viewed on the LXC (Librexcoin) block explorer here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/tx.dws?e8f32f57ac4a424abc23a79739f85dccc4f43670f8e80626a396b09ba1d42eed.htm

The 20000 LXC that I sent to you to buy BLOCK with can be viewed here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lxc/address.dws?D6mVtZtBeozDoHtsgww1Vy73gEJUaWKcAe.htm

Regards,

Richard

----------------------

Also, whilst I have been buying BLOCK, I never actually had the 10% discount that was promised when using a participating coin, in my case LXC, to buy BLOCK. Will this also be rectified?

So far I have bought and received 18051.66829269 BLOCK to my address which is BiHsvXLNCcQx6DZo1uBLFGCcYV4BW53hdx There is still an outstanding amount of 8662.63414634 BLOCK that I purchased with 20,000 LXC which I have discussed above in the first part of this ticket.

Regards,

Richard
Activity: 700

For those of us who already bought, a solution is being worked up to send the additional 10%

fuck I just bought previous to this and got my coins in istantly

still did not get the previous ones though

Cryptico,

I'm waiting for an update for your ticket from coingateway

Dan

Thank you Dan I appreciate that.
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
bter is dead and bittrex come to a stalled, i want my refund of 2.5btc asap so i can buy back my xst  Cry
if anyone want 10,000 block at discount let me know.
Just to clarify this phrase:

Im so sick of fucking wannabe clown start-ups in crypto. You are dealing with people money ASSholes amateurs

Was not referred to the block net team or Dan but to Coingateway.

You have chosen them though. Till now we do not see a 10% Discount. Clarify on this as soon as possible.

This is very unprofessional.

You say 'unprofessional' a lot. I think we all know crypto, especially the alt game, is like the wild west. Nothing is professional, its 99% false promise and hype.

Saying that, i have stupidly or not bought into the ITO. But keeping in mind the phrase 'only spend what you can afford to lose'.

Maybe we will see 2X, maybe we will see a resounding loss. Time will tell Smiley

I say professional a lot because Im am Invested in a professional Project  XC not Doge or Pinkcoin or flutter shit. Crypto to explode need to burn away this childish attitude to bring in serious investor money.. and guess what? they are profesional and demand professionality.

Said so off course I invest what I can afford to lose. I do not want to lose it though.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Cryptico,

I'm waiting for an update for your ticket from coingateway

Dan
Activity: 238
Does anyone know how many block ito sold and how many left

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
too bad, i shoulda check polo, alot sell below ICO price  Embarrassed

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Just to clarify this phrase:

Im so sick of fucking wannabe clown start-ups in crypto. You are dealing with people money ASSholes amateurs

Was not referred to the block net team or Dan but to Coingateway.

You have chosen them though. Till now we do not see a 10% Discount. Clarify on this as soon as possible.

This is very unprofessional.

Why are you whining about 10% over and over?  Who gives a fuck?  Just buy or don't.  The price will probably be much higher in the future.  Why are you all repeating the same comments over and over?  Go on Bittrex and buy if you want to buy.  There is no issue.  Over 135 BTC already in volume.

Are you fuking stupid? Because it was promised a 10% discount if bought in with block net coins. If I can trust them to manage to organise this how can they be trusted?

Cryptico,

i understand your frustration but one way or another everybody will get the 10% discount that bought through coingateway.  

WTF did I just say.......oh, yeah......"this is the XC team peeps, calm down and enjoy being a part of history in the making"!
Jump to: