Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 411. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Re: [ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains / XBridge / true cross-chain P2P
Today at 10:07:26 AM
Reply with quote  #1241
Well I finally got some blocks @ Bittrex but it says wallet is disabled so I cant withdraw?

I have the same questions!! How can i withdraw to blocknet wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
WTF is going on at coingateway I cant get ANYTHING WITH ANY CURRENCY.

GET THIS FOR APEX

Amount needs to be lower than 19.62761433 BLOCKNETSHARES

AND THE SAME FOR SONIC.

PLEASE HELP!?  GAHHH!
Activity: 118

Hey i wish trade my XC on Poloniex but there are not pair XC/BLOCK on it any suggestions? Undecided Huh
you have to do it on coingateway.net to use xc

Shocked Ok i'll try but seems they have some problems now
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Hey i just deposited some Util to https://coingateway.net/# and i been waiting for Payment over 20 MIN ...

i made the deposit like instant ...

here more than 20 confirms   http://cryptobe.com/address/UdXaJF48XruXQcV1ETExR57k3rGGYeN3Vt

they stoped replying on ......

nothing in my blocknet wallet

Update from CoinGateway: reloading from cold wallet.

All's functioning. Payments will go through. They're recorded on the blockchain after all.

legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
@Team

Yesterday I asked if I could change Xcash <-> Blocknet at Coingateway,... where is the button now Huh?

Hello  Huh Huh Angry Angry
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
where is the NHZ block pair on poloniex? there is just the BTC one
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hey i just deposited some Util to https://coingateway.net/# and i been waiting for Payment over 20 MIN ...

i made the deposit like instant ...

here more than 20 confirms   http://cryptobe.com/address/UdXaJF48XruXQcV1ETExR57k3rGGYeN3Vt

they stoped replying on ......

nothing in my blocknet wallet

Activity: 924
What a disaster this IPO is.  Finally got coingateway to work even thouigh I did the same thing as I has been doing the past 20 mins and now it says I can only buy BLOCKnet using LESS THAN 0.3 SONIC COINS.  WTF!?Huh?

"Amount needs to be lower than 0.31317064756 BLOCKNETSHARES"

they might add more depending on how many of the other coins they have left to sell, by spreading the rest of the blocknet shares they have to sell.

What we really need is a live update on how many blocknet shares are left to be purchased for each coin on coingateway
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Hey i wish trade my XC on Poloniex but there are not pair XC/BLOCK on it any suggestions? Undecided Huh
you have to do it on coingateway.net to use xc
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
should I see the amount of tokens by now? or just a btc value? (trex)
i can see both how many coins and how much btc spent .

I can't. Plus btc I spent to buy BLOCK is still in my btc balance and it's in BLOCK balance too. Logging out an back in doesn't fix this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It gives me error of input lower than 0.31 blocknet.  Huh
Activity: 56
What an absolute disaster of an ITO. I've done everything correctly and each time it returns a message saying the Blocknet shares need to be lower than 'x amount' which it was. I even tried buying 1 XC worth of shares and it still said the amount needs to be lower. What a joke.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Well I finally got some blocks @ Bittrex but it says wallet is disabled so I cant withdraw?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
So this IPO places the total Market value at 2500 BTC? I think it is a very strong project, but this is too high for me.This already places in the top 30 of coins. I think it is quite likely the value will drop below the current rate. We'll see.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Think coingateway payment processor is screwed.   The # of block available to buy have been stuck at 607k for a while now.  So, probably nobody can getting their blocknet coins now.

All's functioning. Payments will go through. They're recorded on the blockchain after all.

Now, my transaction has expired.  Will that still go through?

If you paid for it then it's probably cued up and waiting to push thru.

I hope you can keep us posted on this, I got the same issue. Sent the money well before the invoice expired but it stuck at "awaiting payment", and now the money seems to be stuck in some crypto limbo.

It's never in limbo. Wink   It's in coingateway's pocket now.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I made 3 transactions on coingateway. Earlier first 2 went through.  Still waiting on the third one.
Activity: 13
Think coingateway payment processor is screwed.   The # of block available to buy have been stuck at 607k for a while now.  So, probably nobody can getting their blocknet coins now.

Now, my transaction has expired.  Will that still go through?

If you paid for it then it's probably cued up and waiting to push thru.

I hope you can keep us posted on this, I got the same issue. Sent the money well before the invoice expired but it stuck at "awaiting payment", and now the money seems to be stuck in some crypto limbo.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello by mistake I sent the amount less the micro payment for the fee in bittrex and now I have the message from coingateway that the amount has been underpaid I sent

10/29/2014 09:41:06 AM   XC   1230.79998000   Completed

Address: XMbeHtFhCqB6fubx47JwREe6RUkRw7fWGo
    TxId: da771ad7c9fd98a70f6f878d54959ca363b5cee2efd4157a7949b8e05ea3bccb

Instead of 1230.80 as I wrote in the awful coingateway interface.

Now is fuking written I have to contact fucking support.

Anyone can help?

and can contact them directly?

Now I sent them other 0.02 to covber the difference to the same address

10/29/2014 09:52:43 AM   XC   0.02398000   Completed

Address: XMbeHtFhCqB6fubx47JwREe6RUkRw7fWGo
    TxId: ad42c03375deeced2462472e23da48f02badc42534d9ca4aee63e186db524a4b

and wrote to their support.

Worst interface and site ever.

Still 0 blocks 1230.80 XC less. Is there any way Arlyn Dan or someone can contact them for this please NOW.

Thank you
Activity: 118
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
should I see the amount of tokens by now? or just a btc value? (trex)
i can see both how many coins and how much btc spent .
Jump to: