Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 410. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SO NOW LOOKS LIKE I AM FUCKED. I HAVE NO BITCOINS ONLY ALTS AND CANNOT GET ANYTHING FROM COINGATEWAY BECAUSE THE LIMIT ON ALL COINS SEEMS TOBE UNDER 3 BLOCKNET SHARES!  WHAT A TERRIBLE START.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
Amount needs to be lower than XX.XX BLOCKNETSHARES

If you get this message it is because the proportionate amount of BLOCKNET available for this Coin has been sold! You are too late.
WTF is going on at coingateway I cant get ANYTHING WITH ANY CURRENCY.

GET THIS FOR APEX

Amount needs to be lower than 19.62761433 BLOCKNETSHARES

AND THE SAME FOR SONIC.

PLEASE HELP!?  GAHHH!

THIS. Except with XC instead.

But is says they still have 607064.64952029 BLOCKS REMAINING
Activity: 924
where is the NHZ block pair on poloniex? there is just the BTC one

https://poloniex.com/exchange/nhz_block

And no 10% discount Smiley This ITO screwed totally Sad

This is completely down to poloniex not putting the pair up in the right amount of time, they manage to put the btc one up, they will eventually put the NHZ one up, but it is in their power and their control.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Update from CoinGateway:

Payments that are delayed are due to their reloading from cold storage. There is an extremely high demand for BLOCK.

If the website times out but payment was made, your payment is still recorded on the Blockchain and will be processed in due time.

All is well.

please contact them for this:

https://coingateway.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/215
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

GET THIS FOR APEX

AND THE SAME FOR SONIC.

PLEASE HELP!?  GAHHH!

im having the same with XC as well, I actually capped at 19 XC, I did try the specific amount however and transaction appears to be instant, but apparently I cannot buy anymore through coingateway, I guess I have to w8 for an update?

https://poloniex.com/exchange/nhz_block

And no 10% discount Smiley This ITO screwed totally Sad

They seem to have been totaly unprepared. Bit amaturish.

I cant even get 3 (ONLY 3!)  shares from coingateway now.  what a joke!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Update from CoinGateway:

Payments that are delayed are due to their reloading from cold storage. There is an extremely high demand for BLOCK.

If the website times out but payment was made, your payment is still recorded on the Blockchain and will be processed in due time.

All is well.

Is this also why we are getting the error that we need to purchase less than 19.xxxxxx BLOCK?

Yes they sold out of block, and need to reload the hot wallets
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

GET THIS FOR APEX

AND THE SAME FOR SONIC.

PLEASE HELP!?  GAHHH!

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Update from CoinGateway:

All is well.

Is this also why we are getting the error that we need to purchase less than 19.xxxxxx BLOCK?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Hey i wish trade my XC on Poloniex but there are not pair XC/BLOCK on it any suggestions? Undecided Huh
you have to do it on coingateway.net to use xc

Shocked Ok i'll try but seems they have some problems now
yes i used swift there worked fine but seems they are having problems now .
Activity: 13
Update from CoinGateway:

All is well.

Thanks for the running updates, here's to hoping you keep it up until the chaos has settled Smiley
Activity: 225
Update from CoinGateway:

All is well.

High demand is a good thing
Activity: 56
Update from CoinGateway:

All is well.

All is NOT well. Ignoring half the posts in here.
Activity: 136

At the top of the page for the BTC/BLOCK pairing there is a link that says "HERE" for NHZ/BLOCK pairing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Please where can i buy Blocknet tokens using Xcash ?
I dont find any Xcash payment option on coingateway.
Activity: 195
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Update from CoinGateway:

All is well.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
should I see the amount of tokens by now? or just a btc value? (trex)
i can see both how many coins and how much btc spent .

I can't. Plus btc I spent to buy BLOCK is still in my btc balance and it's in BLOCK balance too. Logging out an back in doesn't fix this.
not sure maybe support can help mine is showing normal just wallet disabled so can't move them yet.
Jump to: