Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 409. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We are going to the moon so hard we are crashing websites.  Beware cryptounderworld...   Cool

this is such a disaster that it's crashing websites

Like Apple website crashing due to massive preorder.  What a disaster!   Doomed!!! right?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Can someone tell me if its better to keep coins on Bittrex or is there much more usefulness by putting them in wallet?  What advantages are present when put in wallet?  Staking?
 Exchanges have been known to disappear.  It's happened more then a few times.  Wink
Activity: 243
Bought from bittrex without any issues

I can't even see tokens I bought. Instead same btc in two different balances.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
go to bittrex and buy there your blocknets!
10% is noting if you can not buy anything on coingate!

Yup just bought some on Bittrex no problem  Smiley I guess 10% is a nice extra if you're able to buy a lot of shares but since there is a limit per coin anyway, those experiencing issues on the other exchanges would probably be better off getting their tokens from trex.
Activity: 456
No, I literally mean I am very excited for this project!  Can someone tell me if its better to keep coins on Bittrex or is there much more usefulness by putting them in wallet?  What advantages are present when put in wallet?  Staking?

Would like to know this as well
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Activity: 456
Bought from bittrex without any issues
No, I literally mean I am very excited for this project!  Can someone tell me if its better to keep coins on Bittrex or is there much more usefulness by putting them in wallet?  What advantages are present when put in wallet?  Staking?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
where is the NHZ block pair on poloniex? there is just the BTC one

https://poloniex.com/exchange/nhz_block

And no 10% discount Smiley This ITO screwed totally Sad

This is completely down to poloniex not putting the pair up in the right amount of time, they manage to put the btc one up, they will eventually put the NHZ one up, but it is in their power and their control.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
SO NOW LOOKS LIKE I AM FUCKED. I HAVE NO BITCOINS ONLY ALTS AND CANNOT GET ANYTHING FROM COINGATEWAY BECAUSE THE LIMIT ON ALL COINS SEEMS TOBE UNDER 3 BLOCKNET SHARES!  WHAT A TERRIBLE START.

then sell some alts at bittrex and buy more with BTC from bittrex directly.

ps: I think that my 1.5 XC payment for blocks got stuck :/ Tongue First one came through

They sold out of block and need to reload the hot wallets

Update from CoinGateway:

Payments that are delayed are due to their reloading from cold storage. There is an extremely high demand for BLOCK.

If the website times out but payment was made, your payment is still recorded on the Blockchain and will be processed in due time.

All is well.

hey mxxxxxx, you say that they need to reload the hot wallets, does that mean that there WILL be more available? We are currently stuck at XC ! Cannot believe it sold so quickly for XC. For example, us XC sellers posted that we are stuck at 19 blocks left, surely that is just an error, there can't be 19 blocks left for every1(with me buying 19)

ps: second payment came through, maybe they reloaded?

THEY JUST RELOADED OMG
legendary
Activity: 2310
SO NOW LOOKS LIKE I AM FUCKED. I HAVE NO BITCOINS ONLY ALTS AND CANNOT GET ANYTHING FROM COINGATEWAY BECAUSE THE LIMIT ON ALL COINS SEEMS TOBE UNDER 3 BLOCKNET SHARES!  WHAT A TERRIBLE START.

ps: I think that my 1.5 XC payment for blocks got stuck :/ Tongue First one came through

Update from CoinGateway:

Payments that are delayed are due to their reloading from cold storage. There is an extremely high demand for BLOCK.

If the website times out but payment was made, your payment is still recorded on the Blockchain and will be processed in due time.

All is well.

They are reloading the wallets, once that is completed you can purchase through coingateway.
Activity: 243
We are going to the moon so hard we are crashing websites.  Beware cryptounderworld...   Cool

this is such a disaster that it's crashing websites
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Calm down.

There is a limit per participating coin... it likely means that whatever coin you are trying to exchange has already reached its limit.  It's first come first served.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
SO NOW LOOKS LIKE I AM FUCKED. I HAVE NO BITCOINS ONLY ALTS AND CANNOT GET ANYTHING FROM COINGATEWAY BECAUSE THE LIMIT ON ALL COINS SEEMS TOBE UNDER 3 BLOCKNET SHARES!  WHAT A TERRIBLE START.

They are reloading the wallets, once that is completed you can purchase through coingateway.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
go to bittrex and buy there your blocknets!
10% is noting if you can not buy anything on coingate!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
SO NOW LOOKS LIKE I AM FUCKED. I HAVE NO BITCOINS ONLY ALTS AND CANNOT GET ANYTHING FROM COINGATEWAY BECAUSE THE LIMIT ON ALL COINS SEEMS TOBE UNDER 3 BLOCKNET SHARES!  WHAT A TERRIBLE START.

Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Please where can i buy Blocknet tokens using Xcash ?
I dont find any Xcash payment option on coingateway.

Can somebody answer my question please ? Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Update from CoinGateway:

All is well.

Thanks for the running updates, here's to hoping you keep it up until the chaos has settled Smiley

Ah, thanks for this. Just sent a second payment of 20,000 LXC to buy BLOCK and it timed out, so hopefully as you/they said, it's recorded on the BC and will be delivered once their cold storage wallets are re-loaded. I checked on the LXC Block Explorer and the coins made it to the coingateway deposit address, so I take it that they are just lagging behind a bit.
legendary
Activity: 2310
where is the NHZ block pair on poloniex? there is just the BTC one

And no 10% discount Smiley This ITO screwed totally Sad

They seem to have been totaly unprepared. Bit amaturish.

I cant even get 3 (ONLY 3!)  shares from coingateway now.  what a joke!

Update from CoinGateway:

All is well.

Jump to: