Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 407. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
synechist  im still waiting my blocknet ....!

If you're worried, send them a support ticket. They're onto it.

Should be fine though. Others have received their BLOCK after high demand induced a delay.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
When dumping I mean trading starts?  Smiley
Activity: 476
Coingateway always says "invalid address" when I try to buy with XC. So I guess I have to sell XC and buy for BTC?

Select the blocknet icon on the "receive coin" side
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Picked up 7000 tokens in the end across various exchanges after a lot of messing about.  
Activity: 924

How?

You are effectively earning dividends on the usage of the network, more people using the network more fee's are collected, more you get per block you hold every month in dividends, As each coin has new developments, as there are more coins added to the network, the network like most singular coins will increase in size and usage over the coming years.

More coins , more uses, more people using the services and features, paying more fee's thus getting paid more in dividends
Activity: 456
Will trading start after 5 november?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Coingateway always says "invalid address" when I try to buy with XC. So I guess I have to sell XC and buy for BTC?

You need to click BOTH the XC icon on the left AND the BlockNet icon on the right.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

you need to click both the XC button and the blocknet button - it should say Output Coin: Blocknetshares
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
How long does it take for the tokens to be received in the wallet if you send it from bittrex?

Currently the wallet on Bittrex is disabled so you can't send to your personal wallet.  They usually enable them after an ICO (this is an ITO) ends and trading goes live.
Activity: 130
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
What an absolute disaster of an ITO. I've done everything correctly and each time it returns a message saying the Blocknet shares need to be lower than 'x amount' which it was. I even tried buying 1 XC worth of shares and it still said the amount needs to be lower. What a joke.

Actually just the opposite. The reason you are getting that message is because they sold out and need to reload the wallet.
Activity: 252
Have my Blocknet Token from Coingateway. Now I can relax a little. I thought I can not convert my 3k fiber.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Yesterday I asked if I could change Xcash <-> Blocknet at Coingateway,... where is the button now Huh?

Angry Angry

Unfortunately they were unable to implement XCash on coingateway in time for the ITO

So why didn' t the Team said: "We -try- to implement it" ?
..it's not really professionell to at a coin 24h before the ITO starts, an came with false information how we can buy Block-Tokens, ...i'm really pissed of.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
My order just now completed after a 5 minute wait for the XC to arrive at coingateway and the invoice to be marked paid. The Block is in my wallet. But it did take about about 3 dozen tries to advance to the payment page.

I still haven't received the BLOCK I paid for with SWIFT.
Tx is 0d4d9e699e704c2c55d93a2a56145bdb4758d2ef0811eda18694c8503c68f3fa
Deposit wallet is bNwahU9bRBQ9H3NoMYBixJaxRvv5npZUB5.

If you email them with the details  -> [email protected] - they will take care of it asap

or

https://coingateway.net/contact.php

No, I literally mean I am very excited for this project!  Can someone tell me if its better to keep coins on Bittrex or is there much more usefulness by putting them in wallet?  What advantages are present when put in wallet?  Staking?

Would like to know this as well

POS
Blockchain security
If bittrex does a gox you still hold your coins and are not out how ever many you kept on there

Are you guys seriously scared of trex going down?  Unless I'm buying thousands worth, I am not too worried for now.

nah i'm not worried, it was asked for the advantages, those are them no matter how unlikely. they are what they are.

I do appreciate your response and answer Smiley.  How likely do you all think ICO can sell out?

Sell out completely may take a few days longer, to even possibly a week , it might not sell out, it's hugely dependent on the next few days. This is new ground to me, could compare it to other stuff all day but i don't think it would be a near enough estimate for it to be taken into account and could be far off the mark.

It's likely it will sell out, but i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't and it wont effect the teams time in the project, but the price may be effected depending on if it is or not.

This really is a long term hold to be truly beneficial to anyone holding it. if you want a quick flip profit might not be best, if you want  100% doing absolutely nothing and earning a passive income for years to come, that grows as more people use it and time goes . then its a great choice.

How?
How long does it take for the tokens to be received in the wallet if you send it from bittrex?
Activity: 163
I'm happy to have set the alarmclock, running 4g on my phone with my laptop on my lap while doing an interview with my gf at the jobsoffice Smiley
Activity: 924
No, I literally mean I am very excited for this project!  Can someone tell me if its better to keep coins on Bittrex or is there much more usefulness by putting them in wallet?  What advantages are present when put in wallet?  Staking?

Would like to know this as well

POS
Blockchain security
If bittrex does a gox you still hold your coins and are not out how ever many you kept on there

Are you guys seriously scared of trex going down?  Unless I'm buying thousands worth, I am not too worried for now.

nah i'm not worried, it was asked for the advantages, those are them no matter how unlikely. they are what they are.

I do appreciate your response and answer Smiley.  How likely do you all think ICO can sell out?

Sell out completely may take a few days longer, to even possibly a week , it might not sell out, it's hugely dependent on the next few days. This is new ground to me, could compare it to other stuff all day but i don't think it would be a near enough estimate for it to be taken into account and could be far off the mark.

It's likely it will sell out, but i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't and it wont effect the teams time in the project, but the price may be effected depending on if it is or not.

This really is a long term hold to be truly beneficial to anyone holding it. if you want a quick flip profit might not be best, if you want  100% doing absolutely nothing and earning a passive income for years to come, that grows as more people use it and time goes . then its a great choice.
legendary
Activity: 1050
synechist  im still waiting my blocknet ....!
Activity: 243
finally got trex working! it was some sort of bug I think
Jump to: