Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 412. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Think coingateway payment processor is screwed.   The # of block available to buy have been stuck at 607k for a while now.  So, probably nobody can getting their blocknet coins now.

Update from CoinGateway: reloading from cold wallet.

All's functioning. Payments will go through. They're recorded on the blockchain after all.

Now, my transaction has expired.  Will that still go through?

If you paid for it then it's probably cued up and waiting to push thru.

Activity: 475
Merit: 251
How about the 10 % Discount on Poloniex?

Can`t not see it.

Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Think coingateway payment processor is screwed.   The # of block available to buy have been stuck at 607k for a while now.  So, probably nobody can getting their blocknet coins now.

All's functioning. Payments will go through. They're recorded on the blockchain after all.

Now, my transaction has expired.  Will that still go through?
legendary
CoinGateway keeps giving me an 'invalid address' error...

Angry

Any idea why this is?

Click the tiny BlockNet icon on the right as well as the payment icon on the left.  This should add text to your transaction which shows input and output coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

legendary
I'm trying to buy with XC but there's nowhere to input my XC address to exchange with Blocknet tokens, just a blocknet address. Can anyone help?

Your don't need an XC address.  Your not receiving XC.  Your sending XC to their XC wallet (they will provide you that address to send to) and then they send you BlockNet shares to the BlockNet address you provided once the XC transaction is confirmed.

I don't understand. I'm trying to buy Blocknet shares with XC. At no point during the transaction it asks for my XC address. The only inputs are for 'Blocknet address' and 'XC amount' I want to spend. I've done this and haven't received any tokens in my blocknet wallet. How do they get XC from me without an address?

They give you the XC address to pay to on the next step.  Hit pay or whatever the button is and go to the next step.
Activity: 462
CoinGateway keeps giving me an 'invalid address' error...

Angry

Any idea why this is?
Activity: 243
should I see the amount of tokens by now? or just a btc value? (trex)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm trying to buy with XC but there's nowhere to input my XC address to exchange with Blocknet tokens, just a blocknet address. Can anyone help?

Your don't need an XC address.  Your not receiving XC.  Your sending XC to their XC wallet (they will provide you that address to send to) and then they send you BlockNet shares to the BlockNet address you provided once the XC transaction is confirmed.

I don't understand. I'm trying to buy Blocknet shares with XC. At no point during the transaction it asks for my XC address. The only inputs are for 'Blocknet address' and 'XC amount' I want to spend. I've done this and haven't received any tokens in my blocknet wallet. How do they get XC from me without an address?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Blocknet is disabled on bittrex
And coingateway not working
Keep getting error
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
whitepaper or detailed explanation of blocknet suppose features (xbridge, private msg, vpn)?? most of the ann topic and the pdf kind of whitepaper is mostly refering to pre sale.. they look to be more worried to sell their tokens than detailing more deeply what they are offering..
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Can I buy the ICO BLOCK tokens on the NHZ AE?
If so - what is the asset ID?

You can buy BLOCK tokens with NHZ on Poloniex ,there is a NHZ/BLOCK pair
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
finally decided to buy on bittrex.
Coingate was frozen after press pay!!!

No worries 10%...i got my amount..

viva blocknet
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What a disaster this IPO is.  Finally got coingateway to work even thouigh I did the same thing as I has been doing the past 20 mins and now it says I can only buy BLOCKnet using LESS THAN 0.3 SONIC COINS.  WTF!?Huh?

"Amount needs to be lower than 0.31317064756 BLOCKNETSHARES"
I sent 50,000 XC to be traded for BLOCK on coingateway.net ... and it's fully confirmed but it still says "awaiting payment" for the last 15 minutes.  What the hell? (Yes, all the addresses were correct)

Transactions details:

Date: 10/29/2014 02:25
To: XS8r6346akGhLfMzswkWcL5cw2Ws9fXecz
Debit: -50000.00 XC
Transaction fee: -0.00002 XC
Net amount: -50000.00002 XC
Transaction ID: a762113bc0d2fc89edc109fcf22a73e3cfa2d6386fcb147d68c5403856afb267

Did coingateway just rob me?

Did you send xc from exchange ?

Don't know about battbot, but coins sent from exchange arrived immediately, while sending from wallet is now stuck at awaitng payment...
Activity: 456
Will there be some kind of reward system for BLOCK holders from the wallet? I thought i read that somewhere

Yes, you will be getting fees/dividends from BlockNet

Can you elaborate more on this and how i can get them?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I sent 50,000 XC to be traded for BLOCK on coingateway.net ... and it's fully confirmed but it still says "awaiting payment" for the last 15 minutes.  What the hell? (Yes, all the addresses were correct)

Transactions details:

Date: 10/29/2014 02:25
To: XS8r6346akGhLfMzswkWcL5cw2Ws9fXecz
Debit: -50000.00 XC
Transaction fee: -0.00002 XC
Net amount: -50000.00002 XC
Transaction ID: a762113bc0d2fc89edc109fcf22a73e3cfa2d6386fcb147d68c5403856afb267

Did coingateway just rob me?

Did you send xc from exchange ?

No, from my wallet.  Prior to the 50k, I did a small test of 500 XC and it confirmed almost instantly.
Activity: 420
"to endure to achieve"
Can I buy the ICO BLOCK tokens on the NHZ AE?
If so - what is the asset ID?
Jump to: