Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 434. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
all i want is your money.let's sing all together.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Why no whitepaper this will bring confidence in Investors. Xbridge is open source

exactly, this is all i really want...
not a pr person who admits not know the technics very well to describe something about it

All I want is a member who doesn't butcher the English language.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Why no whitepaper this will bring confidence in Investors. Xbridge is open source

The Blocknet does not have a "whitepaper".

What we do have, which is better, is:
- the Xnode protocol, which is already coded, live and functioning on XCurrency nodes.
- Telehash v.3 documentation: https://github.com/telehash/telehash.org/tree/v3/v3
- Serverless Telehash with DHT: see the above link, and also https://github.com/quartzjer/TeleHash/blob/master/org/proto/kademlia.md

P.S. Personally I would like it if there was a whitepaper, because it would set certain people's minds at rest. However a whitepaper by no means guarantees the success of a project. Spelling out a solution is not some sort of guarantee that the solution will work.
Activity: 266

not a pr person who admits not know the technics very well to describe something about it
legendary
OnemoreBTC, it is completely unethical to start a Blocknet FUD thread claiming that "Blocknet people don't give consistent answers" when the people answering your questions this morning aren't from the Blocknet (excepting me).

1) you claimed and described using other coins features for a little fee: i told you this wont work

- We have not discussed slippage. I linked you to my last post about it, but you haven't referred to it yet.

2) now its about services: you fail to deliever ANY technical infos about how to implement, find and use them

- Services aren't some new idea I've just introduced. Read the OP and the FAQ. It's not complicated.
- I have not delivered "technical infos" on implementing services because the application platform has not been created yet.

only thing left is the exchange between participating coins...
please provide technical infos (as you should have done weeks before your ipo start so people have a chance to check them)

- refer to the post I linked earlier and we can discuss it.
- the decentralised exchange has not been created yet, so the "technical infos" will not be code repos or something similar.

so i really think you just want to scam. i am not unethical: proove me wrong and i will reedit my other thread - i dont have a problem to be wrong.

- Starting a project with clear high-level information on what we're going to do,
- stating that we need funding to create this tech,
- and having am impressive track record of similar tech (XC's Xnode protocol, its ad hoc mesh networking, etc.),
does not constitute a scam, it constitutes a project in its early stages.

If you don't like the level of risk in our ITO, don't buy.
The level of risk is clear. We're not hiding anything about the stage the project is at.

for an ipo you need more than an idea saying "we want to join coins and have some kind of service marketplace"

i dont ask for sourcecode
I would like to see sourcecode, or at least some other proof that develop is in progress. Only fancy words and graphics so far, too little to ask $1m for it

Yes, this is something we're considering seriously.

Part of the XBridge code is completed already, and it would make sense for us to make it public.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
OnemoreBTC, it is completely unethical to start a Blocknet FUD thread claiming that "Blocknet people don't give consistent answers" when the people answering your questions this morning aren't from the Blocknet (excepting me).

1) you claimed and described using other coins features for a little fee: i told you this wont work

- We have not discussed slippage. I linked you to my last post about it, but you haven't referred to it yet.

2) now its about services: you fail to deliever ANY technical infos about how to implement, find and use them

- Services aren't some new idea I've just introduced. Read the OP and the FAQ. It's not complicated.
- I have not delivered "technical infos" on implementing services because the application platform has not been created yet.

please provide technical infos (as you should have done weeks before your ipo start so people have a chance to check them)

- the decentralised exchange has not been created yet, so the "technical infos" will not be code repos or something similar.

so i really think you just want to scam. i am not unethical: proove me wrong and i will reedit my other thread - i dont have a problem to be wrong.

- Starting a project with clear high-level information on what we're going to do,
- and having am impressive track record of similar tech (XC's Xnode protocol, its ad hoc mesh networking, etc.),

The level of risk is clear. We're not hiding anything about the stage the project is at.

for an ipo you need more than an idea saying "we want to join coins and have some kind of service marketplace"

We have a provided whole lot more than that.

Have you read this thread? I've provided fairly in-depth information on how the XBridge will work, what technologies it'll employ (telehash v.3 mesh, DHT, and the Xnode protocol), and how the technologies will work together.

Furthermore we'll be releasing info today on the development timeline, budget, and accountability measures for the funding.

Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

I would like to see sourcecode, or at least some other proof that develop is in progress. Only fancy words and graphics so far, too little to ask $1m for it
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Exactly this can be resolved simply by letting join all the coins that want to join the blocknet and then the fundation will then mark them as reputable of trust or not. that's it. the customer than can differ scam coins from others and no centralized control

still a little centralized (esp if you look at WHO is at the blocknet foundation - coindevs) but its ok - its a little like googles playstore vs amazons app store..

i can live with that

Someone can offer as well an indipendent escrow service for that in the blocknet as a service multiple indipendent escrows to review  new coins will be created and the most respectfull will be followed and enstablished in the free Market. The foundation can still express their opinion upon other Escrow services.
legendary

We have a provided whole lot more than that.

Have you read this thread? I've provided fairly in-depth information on how the XBridge will work, what technologies it'll employ (telehash v.3 mesh, DHT, and the Xnode protocol), and how the technologies will work together.

Furthermore we'll be releasing info today on the development timeline, budget, and accountability measures for the funding.

Activity: 243
ito launch time & zone? (sorry if asked before)
legendary

The level of risk is clear. We're not hiding anything about the early stage the project is at.

OnemoreBTC, I have deleted links to your FUD thread because, in my opinion, you have severely insufficient basis for starting that thread.

I ask you please to delete your thread and to discuss things respectfully here.

as i said above: answer my question and i will happily remove it.
legendary
OnemoreBTC, I have deleted links to your FUD thread because, in my opinion, you have severely insufficient basis for starting that thread.

I ask you please to delete your thread and to discuss things respectfully here.

but there is a need to act fast because your ipo starts so damn fast
legendary

You FUD thread claims there's an issue with slippage, but I've linked you to a post that in my opinion resolves any questions about slippage and shows that it's not an issue. Yet you have not discussed this with me at all.

What's your problem? You've made a hasty and shabby case and now want to try spread FUD.

Get out.
Activity: 882

as i understand it blocknet doesn't implement services. its just the summ of all coins and by so their nodes connected by enabling the xbridge. so if amazon is a coin in you example. the walmart shop would be another coin joining OR the amazon coin expanding its service by hosting shops on its blockchain. both is possible.

the Blocknet is not an entity . Its the joining coins offering services.

this contradicts what synechist was saying

hoertest isnt part of the XC team as far as I can see..

no i'm not. just wanted to state how i unerstand the blocknet. don't get his problem. I i sounded like a team meber sorry but i don't see it that way. just was engaging in the conversation
legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

as i understand it blocknet doesn't implement services. its just the summ of all coins and by so their nodes connected by enabling the xbridge. so if amazon is a coin in you example. the walmart shop would be another coin joining OR the amazon coin expanding its service by hosting shops on its blockchain. both is possible.

hoertest isnt part of the XC team as far as I can see..

Jump to: