Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 429. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If I have let's say xst and ssd coins on bittrex and I want 10% on blocknet
how I be able to transfer to coin gateway for 10%
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
I know I will not touch it unless they commit to a buy wall.

Do you honestly believe that anyone gives FLYIN' FUCK?   Undecided
If enough people push for this kind of investor protection measure I believe that we can persuade them to commit to it. People like you, not acting in the best interest of investors, are making this IPO less appealing.

That's called hypocrisy you dumb. You practically asking for your money back if the stock does not go up.

-> there's the door, now bye
Activity: 462
I know I will not touch it unless they commit to a buy wall.

Do you honestly believe that anyone gives FLYIN' FUCK?   Undecided
If enough people push for this kind of investor protection measure I believe that we can persuade them to commit to it. People like you, not acting in the best interest of investors, are making this IPO less appealing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dear synechist and mxxxxxx,
over the last 7 days you have spent significant amount of time on this thread marketing the ITO. Typically, this is something that the devs were doing in the past. What is your salary and how much BTC from the ITO will go to your pockets paying for your services? Are you gonna provide this information in your full BTC transparency?

Dear Revelation,

These folks are here answering the questions folks are asking about and is very much appreciated. Otherwise all we have are folks rambling on about things that don't really matter with an agenda I fail to understand. This Blocknet is beneficial to the entire alt community, not just a few of the coins already chartered or people that have spent countless hours putting this together. We need answers and we are getting them from the proper channels.
They are selective in responding to the questions. Anything regarding minimum amount necessary for the project, buy wall after the ITO etc. are being ignored. Coca-Cola type PR.

I hope todays update will satisfy you more

cheers

What time today approx? 

Also, this all seems a bit of a sprint to the finish line. Maybe it would be an idea to put the ITO back a few days so nothing is rushed?

Nothing is rushed and evertyhing is on schedule , i told you i will send you pm at once after wallet is available for public Wink

OK sorry.  I am a bit OCD about this sort of thing.
I personally have a lot of trading experience on the above mentioned markets. Comparing ITO/IPO/ICO in crypto to financial IPOs is nonsense, as the amount of due diligence done by investment banks, auditors etc. is very comprehensive. Oh, and by the way, the greenshoe (over-allotment) option does create a buy wall. It is typically 10-15% of the offered amount.  Also, financial IPOs are never 100%, whereas in crypto "devs" are selling everything. This is just ridiculous.

YOU are the one doing the comparing running your mouth like you're some kind of regulator...  over-allotment my ASS...   Roll Eyes
Go ahead and invest in this 100% IPO without a buy wall. I will not touch it unless they commit to a buy wall.
NOT FUD! FACTS!
over the last 7 days you have spent significant amount of time on this thread marketing the ITO. Typically, this is something that the devs were doing in the past. What is your salary and how much BTC from the ITO will go to your pockets paying for your services? Are you gonna provide this information in your full BTC transparency?

Dear Revelation,

These folks are here answering the questions folks are asking about and is very much appreciated. Otherwise all we have are folks rambling on about things that don't really matter with an agenda I fail to understand. This Blocknet is beneficial to the entire alt community, not just a few of the coins already chartered or people that have spent countless hours putting this together. We need answers and we are getting them from the proper channels.
They are selective in responding to the questions. Anything regarding minimum amount necessary for the project, buy wall after the ITO etc. are being ignored. Coca-Cola type PR.

What buy wall you moron? Smiley)) for real? And you own crypto? Smiley))) lol

Do you know that buy walls exist in real world IPOs? Uninformed investor alert

Well, if you're trading your ice cream car stocks, ofc, just to point out something like ... "Look, we're not a scam, we are offering buy walls to protect your from 'panic sellers' (ups, market manipulators), so this is a retarded-proof market"... GTFO

You obviously haven't traded in real world assets. I would suppose that you have no money to invest in the current ITO, apart from maybe few BTC that is your life saving. Your conversation is complete rubbish.

Smiley)) right, now bye

Dear Revelation,

Well, if you're trading your ice cream car stocks, ofc, just to point out something like ... "Look, we're not a scam, we are offering buy walls to protect your from 'panic sellers' (ups, market manipulators), so this is a retarded-proof market"... GTFO

You obviously haven't traded in real world assets. I would suppose that you have no money to invest in the current ITO, apart from maybe few BTC that is your life saving. Your conversation is complete rubbish.
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Dear Revelation,

Dear Revelation,

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Dear Revelation,

cheers

What time today approx? 

Also, this all seems a bit of a sprint to the finish line. Maybe it would be an idea to put the ITO back a few days so nothing is rushed?

Nothing is rushed and evertyhing is on schedule , i told you i will send you pm at once after wallet is available for public Wink
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Dear Revelation,

legendary
So we will get blocknet wallets today for home as well for bittrex
And once all Ito is sold we have to wait right?
After that we can trade Ito for NHZ
Hope we have step by step options
And hope all coins in blocknet value shoot up

BLOCK/BTC pairs will be still tradeable on exchanges after the ITO

I wonder which bitcointalk wannabe Trading Genius first came up with this buy wall NONSENSE...  he/she/it must have had a lot of trading hours experience in NASDAQ, NYSE, FOREX, etc...  NOT  Roll Eyes
I personally have a lot of trading experience on the above mentioned markets. Comparing ITO/IPO/ICO in crypto to financial IPOs is nonsense, as the amount of due diligence done by investment banks, auditors etc. is very comprehensive. Oh, and by the way, the greenshoe (over-allotment) option does create a buy wall. It is typically 10-15% of the offered amount.  Also, financial IPOs are never 100%, whereas in crypto "devs" are selling everything. This is just ridiculous.
Activity: 238
So we will get blocknet wallets today for home as well for bittrex
And once all Ito is sold we have to wait right?
After that we can trade Ito for NHZ
Hope we have step by step options
And hope all coins in blocknet value shoot up
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Dear Revelation,

cheers

What time today approx? 

legendary

Dear Revelation,

cheers
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Dear Revelation,

OK, thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Dear Revelation,

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I'm surprise nobody asked these question: [Though I haven't read everything yet]
- Concerning the BTC exchange, what will be it's % distribution between Bittrex, Bter, Poloniex and CoinGateway?
- Then what will be the % distribution of the ITO between BTC, XC and the other coin?
The 10% discount appear nice at first [mostly for the original miners though], but it will just result in the most messy ITO of the cryptohistory.
It would be a shame for such a promizing project.

Much simplier & neat to strictly stick to BTC, and a single centralized provider such as Bittrex.

We'll be releasing some details about the distribution of tokens later today.

Distribution can also be modified as the ITO continues and we watch volumes on various pairings and exchanges.

I don't think that the 10% discount will make the ITO messy.

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Dear Revelation,

Jump to: