Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 453. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
blocknet supernet hypernet buymycoinnet

youcanttouchthiscoin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
blocknet supernet hypernet buymycoinnet
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Don't think anything will change as long as the teams from the other coins stay silent. come on, let me meet there dev's & PR people.
The perception its an XC project is only enforced by the fact that i only see the XC team in here communicating

Not really , we are cooperating with XC Team each day , hop in to #fibre if you have any questions , we are there about 20 hours a day.

Visit our thread too - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fibre-625k-supernet-fibredark-fibrelock-fibregateway-zerotrust-737771

You can find there PODs and all infromation about development , roadmaps, achievements , innovations and updates about what is going on behind the scenes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes, it is somewhat of a headfuck. I wonder how long it will be before we can sell the tokens?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

You can buy Blocknet tokens using any participating coin.

At Bter and Bittrex there will probably only be a BTC:BLOCK pairing.

At Poloniex there will probably be a BTC:BLOCK and NHZ:BLOCK pairing.

At CoinGateway all the other coins will be paired to BLOCK.

After the ITO, only BTC:BLOCK pairings will be available (because it makes no sense for participating coins to trade against the Blocknet when they function to give value to the Blocknet).

How do we buy then with the other participating coins?
Only possible at CoinGateway?

The price of BLOCK is fixed in BTC. But the price of all other participating coins are continously fluctuating against BTC. Furthermore different exchanges have different prices. So how do you determine the BLOCK price in other coins? Will you simply take the market price of each coin at the start date of the ITO and calculate with that? And then take the 10% off of that price?

Will the initial supply of BLOCKs be evenly distributed between the 4 exchanges?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What is coingateway??
Is it different from a normal exchange?

Also how will the XC exchange rate be calculated?

+1

How is this going to work through coingateway? (presuming you mean http://www.coingateway.net )
legendary
Activity: 1190
What is coingateway??
Is it different from a normal exchange?

Also how will the XC exchange rate be calculated?
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Watching.
I haven't had a chance yet to read the whole thread, but what will BlockNET's privacy protocol be?

Another bump. Also, how will you invest in third-party services without using ITO funds? Presumably it will require a revenue-share model?

The Blocknet's privacy protocol...

- The XBridge P2P protocol is based on XC's Xnode protocol, which is end-to-end encrypted and fully distributed.

- The consensus protocol will initially be PoS. Later on, when we cross over to NHZ assets and the Blocknet tech launches, there's a chance the Blocknet will be blockchain-agnostic. Decentralised exchange services can be multiple, and could rely on any blockchain they're built on. So, for example:

- Blocknet assets could depend on the NHZ blockchain

- Exchange between coins could depend on whatever blockchain the exchange service you use is built on

- The XBridge protocol simply ensures the security of the communication between nodes, and doesn't directly involve any one blockchain.

Investment in third party services using ITO funds? Sounds like there'll need to be a low risk:reward ratio for that to be worth it.

legendary
Question:

1. Where will the coins be stored after ICO?

2. Who is managing the funds after the ICO?

3. Has every Coin the same Voting Rights for Decisions?

Thanks.

4. Moreover it would be cool to have a list of Coin Representatives (Main Dev of the Coins) so everyone could see there is POD!  (I know it but other people don't maybe..)

still there.

This.

After the ITO, Blocknet tokens can initially be stored in a traditional wallet. Once the Blocknet's tech is ready, you'll be able to redeem tokens for NHZ assets instead.

Funds raised during the ITO will be stored in their respective wallets and publicly accounted for. We're also looking into escrow solutions - potentially a structured escrow that only releases funds once we reach milestones, or returns funds to buyers if we do not reach a milestone.

The Blocknet Foundation will manage the funds. (The Foundation will consist of a representative from each participating coin.)

Yes I see no reason for any coin to have less rights than another.

I like the Coin Representatives idea. Nice. We should organise that.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Watching.
I haven't had a chance yet to read the whole thread, but what will BlockNET's privacy protocol be?

Another bump. Also, how will you invest in third-party services without using ITO funds? Presumably it will require a revenue-share model?
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Question:

1. Where will the coins be stored after ICO?

2. Who is managing the funds after the ICO?

3. Has every Coin the same Voting Rights for Decisions?

Thanks.

4. Moreover it would be cool to have a list of Coin Representatives (Main Dev of the Coins) so everyone could see there is POD!  (I know it but other people don't maybe..)

still there.
Activity: 211
Will the ITO be available for purchase @ the NHZ asset exchange or only available on the exchnages mentioned before? If it will be available on the NHZ AE, will the 10% discount still apply? thanks

This is not confirmed yet, since people who buy at the asset exchange may have trouble trading their tokens against BTC at other exchanges.

If tokens are available at the asset exchange, the 10% discount will apply.

Ok, keep us posted on that  Smiley
legendary
Will the ITO be available for purchase @ the NHZ asset exchange or only available on the exchnages mentioned before? If it will be available on the NHZ AE, will the 10% discount still apply? thanks

This is not confirmed yet, since people who buy at the asset exchange may have trouble trading their tokens against BTC at other exchanges.

If tokens are available at the asset exchange, the 10% discount will apply.
Activity: 211
legendary
^^ In how many days after ITO will the trading of Block/BTC begin?

The Block:BTC pairings will begin at the start of the ITO and will never stop.

The ITO is just a sell wall on a pairing.

So, once the ITO is sold out completely, you can start trading blocknet shares for BTC?

Yup.

This will continue at traditional exchanges until the Blocknet's tech is ready to pay fees to holders, at which point Blocknet tokens can be redeemed at the NHZ asset exchange.
Activity: 152

So, once the ITO is sold out completely, you can start trading blocknet shares for BTC?
legendary
In other news...

The ITO will also be taking place on Bter!

Great!

Will I be able to buy using the coins listed or does it have to be Bitcoin?

After the ITO, only BTC:BLOCK pairings will be available (because it makes no sense for participating coins to trade against the Blocknet when they function to give value to the Blocknet).

Any chance that Stealthcoin will be matched to BLOCK on Bittrex? Would really help me out lol!

No, not that I'm aware of.
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In other news...

The ITO will also be taking place on Bter!

Great!

Will I be able to buy using the coins listed or does it have to be Bitcoin?

Any chance that Stealthcoin will be matched to BLOCK on Bittrex? Would really help me out lol!
Activity: 152
Jump to: