Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 87. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Mike(CCI) talks "BlockNet" What is it and should you invest?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S_JHyBRES98
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Would you guys like to be interviewed Cheesy

I'm available for an interview, DM me  Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Wow things are really moving with this project. I think i should buy again .
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Solvent exchanges would not have a problem with a split (ETH/ETC), but blocknet devs should work as fast as possible.

BIP148 will be a giant stress test and I have a feeling not every exchange could handle all BTC withdraw requests.

Perfect time for a DX.  Cool
If there is a Bitcoin split around 1st August, it will be chaos on the centralized exchanges.
This is an ideal opportunity and time for the Blocknet DX.

Also look at Coinmarketcap right now. EVERYTHING is red except for Block which is up 15%

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Ive been following this project for a good while now, and just love how the elements are coming together so organically, with quiet confidence and such integrity.  People who know blocknet love blocknet, and rightly so.  im rooting for all involved for creating something truly exceptional and probably indispensable!

I can see this project becoming a core element of blockchain moving forward.  Whoever has 5000 block for an exchange node will be reaping the benefits for a very long time!!!  *heart*
Activity: 76
what a great project BLOCKNET. UI, SOFT FORK, SPV, are releasing soon. you will not reach to BLOCKNET.

Testing on the Blocknet service-nodes has begun!
If you want to get involved you need 5k Test-net tokens to activate the service node.
Join Blocknet slack to be a part of it:
https://blocknet.herokuapp.com/
A setup guide will be available either later today or tomorrow.
Code will start moving to Mainnet with activation dates/block-heights starting the end of next week.

Video of effortless Dynamic / Syscoin trade across blockchains with simple explanations along the way!  This is the nuts and bolts behind the upcoming UI release!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsFDoKoeGLs&feature=youtu.be
86B
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Video of effortless Dynamic / Syscoin trade across blockchains with simple explanations along the way!  This is the nuts and bolts behind the upcoming UI release!

https://youtu.be/vsFDoKoeGLs
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Many thanks to the devs for all the hard work and also the community that helped with testing👍
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Nice work testers! Looking forward to more pairings and going live on mainnet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
How about a youtube video guys of coins actually trading?

You can give people something more than hooray it is working and some stills of claimed trades.

It would go viral and take nothing of an effort as everyone has a phone and BLOCK has the media channels to circulate it.

Hope you guys consider it. Thanks..

This is in the works!  We are planning on posting videos of actual trades tonight!

That would be great.
86B
The Blocknet Slack #testnet community would like to officially announce a flawless Syscoin (SYS) for Duality Solutions' Dynamic (DYN) trade on the Blocknet DX testnet!  Video of the trade to be posted later!
86B

You can give people something more than hooray it is working and some stills of claimed trades.

It would go viral and take nothing of an effort as everyone has a phone and BLOCK has the media channels to circulate it.

This is in the works!  We are planning on posting videos of actual trades tonight!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Check out the post just below the OP :-)
Activity: 58

Indeed. LOTS of coins now talking to each other on the DX.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
test is going well and UI/UX is coming as well.

moon is not far!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
And their is no better time to invest like now... Big times are coming near and nearer!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I really like blocknet and would like to invest. However, I have one question:

Are their developers/team visible? Do we know their public identities?

Thanks!
Yes.Their names are Arlyn Culwick and Dan Matcalf,and there are other people,who are helping with coding
Pages:
Jump to: