Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOC]BountyCoin - PoW+PoS|SHA256|Many Bounties (TRADE OPEN) - page 2. (Read 21174 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So in case nobody noticed in the 2 weeks since the last post on this thread... there are several nodes that have forked this coin... as of right this moment... if you are anywhere ABOVE block height 66000, you are on the bad forks.

EDIT: Also... WTF is that pool link pointing to... Beaocoin... on some other type of coin not Bountycoin...

Beaocoin awards 4 coins according to the pool, and is under block 9000 while the BOC chain is aboout to touch 66000???
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
why the network hash is very low on this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for an alternative to BTC mining as I'm tired of all the inefficient & power hungry script coins out there and was looking for a new sha256 coin!

Also, all you haters go back to the hole you crawled out of!!! It is very hard to start a new alt coin these days with all the script clones coming out every other week and I completely understand why the author pre-minted some for bounties TO PROMOTE the coin.

I'm looking forward to seeing this coin grow as we do need new alt sha256 coins that would enhance the all mighty bitcoin and maybe even some day replace it  Wink Grin
Hahaha
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Are there ways to earn this coin without mining, maybe by writing?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
First organization accepts BountyCoin as a payment method (500,000 BOC)
Doesn't matter how big/small the organization is, or what the organization do, only needs to be "living" and "working".

Hi! My name is Ruggero and I'm one of the founders of 79's. 79's is a regularly registered business from the Netherlands.
We publish and sell high quality prints made by illustrators and designers.
This is our website: http://www.79s.co
and this is our presskit: http://www.79s.co/presskit.pdf

While until now we have sold our products mostly at specialized venues and events, we are now preparing to launch a webstore and we would like very much to include BOC among the cryptocurrencies that we will accept as a payment.

Please let me know if you are interested and of course if this fulfills the bounty Wink
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1044
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Solo mining this now...but I really think the dev should rename and fork this coin or relaunch it. Such great potential, but the massive premine with low block reward is not good. Maybe fork it with higher block reward? I want this coin to be successful but without the dev, might not be possible.
legendary
Activity: 1148
the site is down?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1162
is it pointless to be mining this?
legendary
what happened to the dev?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there any stratum for this coin yet?
Activity: 10
legendary
legendary
Is this coin alive? Started the same time as Zetacoin, which is quite successful. Looks like the easiest way to kill the coin is premine  Wink

I hope not.
Activity: 128
Is this coin alive? Started the same time as Zetacoin, which is quite successful. Looks like the easiest way to kill the coin is premine  Wink

I think the term premine is used inflationary and it should be differentiated between "premining" for the own wallet, or "premining" for the purpose of paying out bounties.
Also: Are we so communist that we think that the creator of the coin deserves nothing for the effort put into it?
Do we expect people to put effort into a coin and a good diff adjustment algo (I think BOC has one) to do it for pure joy and for free?

Kind regards
Mike

I don't know. Market decides. I see that coin is less interesting for the community then zetacoin (also sha-256) which started (almost) the same time. It is sad as we lack of good sha-256 coins. BTW Memorycoin has interesting system that can be used for bounties.
Activity: 158
Is this coin alive? Started the same time as Zetacoin, which is quite successful. Looks like the easiest way to kill the coin is premine  Wink

I think the term premine is used inflationary and it should be differentiated between "premining" for the own wallet, or "premining" for the purpose of paying out bounties.
Also: Are we so communist that we think that the creator of the coin deserves nothing for the effort put into it?
Do we expect people to put effort into a coin and a good diff adjustment algo (I think BOC has one) to do it for pure joy and for free?

Kind regards
Mike
Activity: 128
legendary
bountycoin website is down....
legendary
any news on this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: