Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOC]BountyCoin - PoW+PoS|SHA256|Many Bounties (TRADE OPEN) - page 4. (Read 21174 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

NICE!!!!
Testing it right now.

Update: I got a lot of rejects after several minutes fine running, maybe it's just my network... Sad
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Nothing
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thats why i said BETA...
The stratum server cannot submit blocks found, this happened too with cosmoscoind and another coin that i cannot remember atm.
I would appreciate some insight on submitblock/getblocktemplate of this coin.

You can ask [email protected] who has a CMC pool, (http://cmc.botpool.net). BountyCoin shares many codes with cosmoscoin (and novacoin as well), especially on the "mining" part.

Well that pool is not stratum compatible.. I have already asked on cosmoscoin thread and they toldl me that it was a known issue.. And that coin devs were trying to find out why.
I have my stratum server working fine, shares are added to users as supposed to and pool gives stats fine too.
The problem i have is that this Coin has PoS and dSHA256 and i cannot submit found blocks, i think it is not related to being sha256 but to the client itself that wont accept the valid block candidates.
Activity: 10
I am really keen to get the pool operational so we can churn through some coin together!
Thats why i said BETA...
The stratum server cannot submit blocks found, this happened too with cosmoscoind and another coin that i cannot remember atm.

You can ask [email protected] who has a CMC pool, (http://cmc.botpool.net). BountyCoin shares many codes with cosmoscoin (and novacoin as well), especially on the "mining" part.
boc.minar.cc

Start your miner using the following parameters:
URL:stratum+tcp://boc.minar.cc
PORT:3339
USER:username.worker
PASS:workerPass

Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://boc.minar.cc:3339 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

POOL IS UP "BETA" TESTING STRATUM SUPPORT
Please test it and provide feedback!!

Hey i found 2 blocks on your pool, no rewards....

Your pool don't work... :/
Thats why i said BETA...
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
It's using the Bootstrap toolkit.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
I have a website that will be live today

BOC: BFmkbaYVmNUTsudtzVuVmPAHcNNoNARm32

It is live now!!!!!
Bounty send.

That's a nice site, did you do the CSS and HTML?
Pool suspended for now, something weird happened Sad
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
I will going mine BountyCoins tonight like the name also  Grin
Activity: 280
pool mining showed 'share is above target'.
boc.minar.cc

Sample command-line:
   ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://boc.minar.cc:3339 --scrypt -u username.worker -p workerPass

Please let me know if you find anything out of normal, comments and suggestions also welcome!

all rejected?
why?
I have setup a Bounty Coin STRATUM PPLNS Pool and its working fine, so you are welcome to join and spread the network hashrate.

I have set pool fees to only 1%, 40 block confirms for fast payouts, and only 0.01 BOC payout fee to pay the actual transaction fee.

boc.minar.cc

Sample command-line:

no accepted and all rejected?
why?
boc.minar.cc

Sample command-line:

I have a website that will be live today

BOC: BFmkbaYVmNUTsudtzVuVmPAHcNNoNARm32

It is live now!!!!!
Bounty send.

For the benefit of anyone who may be downloading the mac build as the bundle listed on the OP now, we can not be sure they will work together as these will.  We used BDB 4.7 in our build, and have no idea what the other daemon build used, so until that is known, you should not mix and match that build and ours.

You still haven't give me your BOC address.

For the benefit of anyone who may be downloading the mac build as the bundle listed on the OP now, we can not be sure they will work together as these will.  We used BDB 4.7 in our build, and have no idea what the other daemon build used, so until that is known, you should not mix and match that build and ours.

Were any of the published MAC builds build using RELEASE=1 ??
Activity: 52

Activity: 658
7.5 mil premine, what a joke, now people becomes more and more greedy. I think this one will never go to cryptsy.

this coin a 100% garbage!
I checked the first post both before and after I uploaded.  I checked all the posts.  The post was made yesterday as the first public mention of anything, even for testing.  Nothing was mentioned of the bounty being in progress. I now consider this a fraud.

You should know that it's not possible for me to update all the bounty process in realtime.
Aside from the executable, this guy also fixed the broken makefile, and instructed me how to install Mac 10.7 inside VMware so I don't need to borrow my friend's MacBook. Otherwise I won't even be able to validate your result until this weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: