Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOC]BountyCoin - PoW+PoS|SHA256|Many Bounties (TRADE OPEN) - page 9. (Read 21174 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
source does not compile
It should compile under windows, which platform are u on?

Ah, so this is a windows only coin? With windows binary and windows source, you have cut off the LINUX users. good luck.
I have little experience with linux. If you can make it work, I'll send you 75,000 BOC
I compiled it in linux can I get the bounty? Tongue

BBoncyVp3LSVAb52iFu38q1L3xYD49HrpL
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Another botched launch coin? Sweet!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
BAChWBD4GueQrWHWdJHPBKZ39WBqyts2HL   
legendary
Activity: 1876
dif 35 already  Cry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Don't you think it's better to resolve the -QT Crash Problem?
I'm working on it right now, I think I found where the problem is. Smiley It has something to do with compiler compatibility.

Update: Done!! Uploading to SIN network... sorry, codeplex, right now!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Don't you think it's better to resolve the -QT Crash Problem?
So someone spends an hour to create a Pool for this and they get 500,000 coins.  And your coin only allows for 7500 coins to be mined a day.  It would take the community  66 days to mine 500,000 coins.  

Okay are you starting to grow a brain now?  Don't worry, it's a slow process but the brain will grow.  Unless it's braindead.

This would be called a bounty coin only.  

Your bounties are overly priced!

That's the point, otherwise no one is gonna claim it.
Great rewards for the people who helped this coin, I see no problem with that.
Why not you create a pool for it? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

People will help and support the coin for free and even donate if it make sense.  So your bounty and premine are outrageous.  Only people mining this are ones with Asics.  I wouldn't even be a node for the bounty.

Next...

-tb-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So someone spends an hour to create a Pool for this and they get 500,000 coins.  And your coin only allows for 7500 coins to be mined a day.  It would take the community  66 days to mine 500,000 coins. 

Okay are you starting to grow a brain now?  Don't worry, it's a slow process but the brain will grow.  Unless it's braindead.

This would be called a bounty coin only. 

source does not compile

Ah, so this is a windows only coin? With windows binary and windows source, you have cut off the LINUX users. good luck.
I have little experience with linux. If you can make it work, I'll send you 75,000 BOC

legendary
Activity: 882
source does not compile

Then Grow a brain.  Your bounties are overly priced!  Shutdown your coin now and restart it properly.  When people with brains start explaining how dumb it is to people without brains, everyone will stop mining it.

Besides the fact that your executables do no work properly.  You Premined 7,500,000 coins!  This wouldn't be so bad if each block was worth 500 but each block is worth 1 - 5 coins.

Are you insane?  why would anyone want to mine it, when it's already flooded with coins.

Where do you idiots get your ideas of premine from?  Get a brain behind your coins.

They're for bounties, I don't plan on keeping any of them.
source does not compile
Besides the fact that your executables do no work properly.  You Premined 7,500,000 coins!  This wouldn't be so bad if each block was worth 500 but each block is worth 1 - 5 coins.

Are you insane?  why would anyone want to mine it, when it's already flooded with coins.

Where do you idiots get your ideas of premine from?  Get a brain behind your coins.

They're for bounties, I don't plan on keeping any of them.

This is weird, it was working perfectly fine when I tested it 2 hours ago Sad
[/quote
legendary
Activity: 882
source does not compile
This is weird, it was working perfectly fine when I tested it 2 hours ago Sad
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
BountyCoind.exe is working
Try BountyCoind.exe, it should work fine.
I'm looking into qt right now
Pages:
Jump to: