Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOC]BountyCoin - PoW+PoS|SHA256|Many Bounties (TRADE OPEN) - page 7. (Read 21174 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Annnny time on that bounty, or has this one already been forgotten?
Sorry for the delay, my VNC on the remote computer (which has my wallet installed) was fucked up. I think I'll have to go there and do it locally. Don't worry, you'll receive your bounty within next 12 hours.

BTW I think it's 25G, rather than 25M Smiley Sadly it's 13G now

Cheers, I'll be patient Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sorry for the delay, my VNC on the remote computer (which has my wallet installed) was fucked up. I think I'll have to go there and do it locally. Don't worry, you'll receive your bounty within next 12 hours.

BTW I think it's 25G, rather than 25M Smiley Sadly it's 13G now
Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for an alternative to BTC mining as I'm tired of all the inefficient & power hungry script coins out there and was looking for a new sha256 coin!

Also, all you haters go back to the hole you crawled out of!!! It is very hard to start a new alt coin these days with all the script clones coming out every other week and I completely understand why the author pre-minted some for bounties TO PROMOTE the coin.

I'm looking forward to seeing this coin grow as we do need new alt sha256 coins that would enhance the all mighty bitcoin and maybe even some day replace it  Wink Grin

i'm thinking to  create a second account, just to write some things i need to say without being wrote by me  Wink

Snaider.
Activity: 6
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for an alternative to BTC mining as I'm tired of all the inefficient & power hungry script coins out there and was looking for a new sha256 coin!

Also, all you haters go back to the hole you crawled out of!!! It is very hard to start a new alt coin these days with all the script clones coming out every other week and I completely understand why the author pre-minted some for bounties TO PROMOTE the coin.

I'm looking forward to seeing this coin grow as we do need new alt sha256 coins that would enhance the all mighty bitcoin and maybe even some day replace it  Wink Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Монета дохлая проходим дружно мимо
Activity: 333
"Raven's Cry"
all those block erupters must do the trick now, there werent enough sha coins to pay for themselves  Wink
legendary
Any giveaway please.

B81sgHURxtCwiDLNWD7Fg6xN4nJAfNe8TZ   Thanks
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Besides the fact that your executables do no work properly.  You Premined 7,500,000 coins!  This wouldn't be so bad if each block was worth 500 but each block is worth 1 - 5 coins.

At 7200 coins per day that is almost 3 years of full time mining. Sorry, this makes no sense to me. The bounties and premine are way too high.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
bounties should have been around 1% of what they are. even at 10% they would have been insane. but this is pure lulz.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Это сколько лет майнить по честному полтора муля блоков... ПоСы премайна за это время выдадут больше. Слишком хитрожопый автор койна

И нах такой койн нужен всем остальным?

Это все зависит от вас

При премайне 1,5млн блоков, которые потом будут генерить ПоС блоки от нас уже НИЧЕГО зависеть не будет. Я такого честно говоря еще не видел...
Согласен нах.... нужна эта монета
legendary

Это все зависит от вас

При премайне 1,5млн блоков, которые потом будут генерить ПоС блоки от нас уже НИЧЕГО зависеть не будет. Я такого честно говоря еще не видел...
Согласен нах.... нужна эта монета
legendary
Activity: 882

Это все зависит от вас

Я тоже так думаю, премайне слишком большой
Nice! Hashes per sec reporting on the Block Crawler now, good job. 25MH/s on this right now, not too shabby at all!

My BountyCoin addy is above, thanks for the Bounty Cheesy Cheesy

Это все зависит от вас

Ok I give up! Please speak English Huh
Activity: 52
BDdmqiWPKJPS5nFsTtTqsFaShBYJHCsrdX

Это все зависит от вас

Это все зависит от вас

This shit makes no sense.
0.25 starting diff with sha256, are you kidding? even PPC started with 256 diff, and it was too low.

This coin has a slow start mechanism, and adjusts very quick (each block). Currently the diff is already over 230.
The reason I choose 0.25 is: Do you know how long it takes to calculate the genesis block hash if I set the diff at 256? Took me almost 3 hours even at 0.25! GOD!! Shocked

I can change the code in the explorer to see network hash rate if you give me the RPC call from your coin for 'getnetworkhashps' . I believe this isn't in the SHA256 code by default (it wasn't/isn't in ZetaCoin) but if you've added it I can make the explorer display the right network hash rate.

Still no bounty for this?

I'm adding this rpc call right now, after I finished my uploading and everything works out I'll send you the bounty. Smiley
Update: 0.1.3 version released, it should work
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
This shit makes no sense.
0.25 starting diff with sha256, are you kidding? even PPC started with 256 diff, and it was too low.
7500000 coins premined = 1 500 000 blocks premined + Proof Of Stake !!!!  SCAM!!!!!
The stakes will also go as bounties.

Pages:
Jump to: