Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★ - page 4. (Read 15737 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 5
What you are doing with your tokens (dividends) is illegal

This depends on where you come from.. Besides we have budget set aside for legalities and we will commence using it soon..

I think that legalities should be done before launching a project but nevermind.
Where are you guys based officially?
Activity: 474
Merit: 101

This depends on where you come from.. Besides we have budget set aside for legalities and we will commence using it soon..
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
Greetings to you investors and fans of blockoptions and the crypto community at large.

i bring to you updates from blockoptions. We have reached a significant level in the development of the beta version of our product.

Beta version has been released to main net for testing the whole community is welcome to participate in the testing.

NB: to trade, you need to have chrome meta mask plug-in installed
       you need no account
      payment is almost instant and automatic

want to trade?

*** visit http://demo.blockoptions.io/

*** select your preferable trade time frame

*** select the asset you want to trade on
http://

*** put in the desired amount you want to on trade... select 'HIGH' for a 'put option' and 'LOW' for a 'call option'

*** click on invest and it will open your meta mask with all parameters in place using your installed plug-in. if all is good! select 'submit' on meta mask.

*** everything after is automatic.

trading with blockoptions is automatic anonymous yet transparent.
Enjoy>>>>
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I could not buy tokens on the ICO and they are not on the stock exchanges when I can buy them?

You can buy them on Cryptopia.co.nz

They are fairly cheap ATM compare to the price of the past month or so.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I could not buy tokens on the ICO and they are not on the stock exchanges when I can buy them?
Activity: 5
Dev just comes on page, shares a fake lie, then leaves, he doesn't even talk normal to us. Like we are his pawns or summing.

Hello.

you need to understand that real things takes real time.. i am always open to talk extensively with any concern person in private. if you have any worries about project and you feel the need to be cleared just DM me or join on slack.. http://slack.blockoptions.io/

Beta version is undergoing testing in test-net i know we are above schedule we are sorry about that but we are taking our time to make sure that everything is right..
all we be good soon. please behave like an investor not like a trader..

If this project was not real then why do i border myself replying to posts  and making posts on this thread? we should have walked away already.. calm all is real.. you yourself have tested the MVP we are improving and upgrading it..
you will soon smile

Issue I got with your message above, is that you don't accept messages from newbies (I understand why since you don't want spam) but your slack# invite has reached it's limit... making people like me who still believe this may succeed unable to see all the things that you may be doing.

This token has it's fair share of issues in the past and had lots of timeline missed... making it harder and harder to keep these token at hand for the long run as little has changed on the blockoptions.io website. All we see are images... Maybe provide a full video of the application running showing the new interface at work, could bring new interest to the project as it deserves and restore the trust of those long time investors.

Unless you are going to post the update soon, then whatever, just disregard the video suggestion... but otherwise, videos of the development and progress will certainly go a long way vs pictures/printscreens.
Dev just comes on page, shares a fake lie, then leaves, he doesn't even talk normal to us. Like we are his pawns or summing.

Hello.

you need to understand that real things takes real time.. i am always open to talk extensively with any concern person in private. if you have any worries about project and you feel the need to be cleared just DM me or join on slack.. http://slack.blockoptions.io/

Beta version is undergoing testing in test-net i know we are above schedule we are sorry about that but we are taking our time to make sure that everything is right..
all we be good soon. please behave like an investor not like a trader..

If this project was not real then why do i border myself replying to posts  and making posts on this thread? we should have walked away already.. calm all is real.. you yourself have tested the MVP we are improving and upgrading it..
you will soon smile

Activity: 34
Activity: 34
This is getting really weird. Another Scam coin. Promising all kinds of things.

Shady moments on the cryptocurrency world. What to expect? Another scam. Everyone who buys in this will clearly loose their money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hello to all.. long time no talk no updates....

First let me address the issue of the sudden raise in price earlier today as i have gotten questions about it both privately are publicly .

i can assure you that it is not the work of a pump and dump group. there are so  many whales private investors out there looking for ground breaking projects which are still under the hood to invest in. i have studied the way things took place. the buy was large and it might have caused some other gambling traders to hope in too. if you look at the sales it doesn't look like one from a pump and dump group it looks like the sales of those who hope in for no reason. conclusion the actions today were as result of some private investors. and this just the begging more to come after beta release.

Secondly about project development this are the words of the CEO Mr. Gary Leo ' you can tell them our platform is ready to run:) ' . i also participated in the testing and i can assure you that we have an outstanding product.

we are also making contacts with new exchanges since we have reach our goal of taken project to a certain level in terms of development

Blockoptions community manager

enjoy!

It is time to make good on these words. Too many delays for something that was supposed to be almost ready to launch.
Too many disappointments are not good for faith in future promises
Activity: 132
Merit: 11

First let me address the issue of the sudden raise in price earlier today as i have gotten questions about it both privately are publicly .

i can assure you that it is not the work of a pump and dump group. there are so  many whales private investors out there looking for ground breaking projects which are still under the hood to invest in. i have studied the way things took place. the buy was large and it might have caused some other gambling traders to hope in too. if you look at the sales it doesn't look like one from a pump and dump group it looks like the sales of those who hope in for no reason. conclusion the actions today were as result of some private investors. and this just the begging more to come after beta release.

Secondly about project development this are the words of the CEO Mr. Gary Leo ' you can tell them our platform is ready to run:) ' . i also participated in the testing and i can assure you that we have an outstanding product.

we are also making contacts with new exchanges since we have reach our goal of taken project to a certain level in terms of development

enjoy!

Thank you for the response.
I sent an application to coinmarketgap with information about this token. Gotta strike the iron while it's hot!

your endeavor is appreciated thank you
regards

enjoy!
Activity: 56
I sent an application to coinmarketgap with information about this token. Gotta strike the iron while it's hot!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
the coins pump up so many may be the main net will be lunch and the platform will run!
Yeah, but with some specifics. Tongue

Specifics meaning 'truth'? Tongue

I'm so interested as to why it has just pumped...wtf?

Cryptopia usually has 1-2 coins a day that go up absurdly and it always seems to be fomo as the price drops back really fast.

Some groups just pump a coin 200%+ and others jump aboard? Dunno though.

Was hoping that we had some meaning behind the pump today.

Some clarity would be nice, but I suppose we'll just wait and see. I looked around but couldn't find any indicators.

Cryptopia usually has 1-2 coins a day that go up absurdly and it always seems to be fomo as the price drops back really fast.

Some groups just pump a coin 200%+ and others jump aboard? Dunno though.

Was hoping that we had some meaning behind the pump today.

Pages:
Jump to: