Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★ - page 7. (Read 15737 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

MVP testing has been moved from test net and it is now on main net which is open for public testing.

we would be glad if you join us in testing.. follow this link https://demo.blockoptions.io/

feed backs be it negative, positive, suggestive, advise etc .. would be highly welcome as this is necessary for building the ultimate product

regards     
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
how many ETH raised during the ICO?

This is the full report of blockoptions' ico sales

Total ETH collected: 1824.93

Total Supply: 2,985,165.8323 BOPT.

Platform reserve, locked for 2 years: 1303573.66 BOPT.

For bounty, Dev. and partner reward: 500000 BOPT.

Actual token sold: 1181592.1723 BOPT.

total tokens burnt : 15014834.1677 BOPT.

If not clear ask questions..

regards

Correctly I understand that the price of the token on ICO was 0.00445 ETH? Tell me please, when will the coin appear on the CoinMarket?

Can't say for sure but certainly it would be added
just stay updated.. we will announce that in due time ..

MVP loading...

Will the bounty dev and partner reward be available to you or will it also be locked down for a while?

dividend is paid immediately the investor wants it.. just by interacting with the profit sharing smart contract..
so we could say dividends are paid instantly..
what do you mean by bounty dev?  

Sorry for that unclear wording. In my quote it says "For bounty, Dev. and partner reward: 500000 BOPT." My question was whether that will be locked down for a while, too?
no the tokens "For bounty, Dev. and partner reward: 500000 BOPT." would not be locked down in fact the 250000BOP for bounty has already been paid out to the bounty hunters ..
and dev would also receive theirs
the platform reserve (1303573.66 BOP) is all of what would be locked for further development

So 250000 BOPT has been paid to bounty hunters already? What kind of bounties did the campaign encompass? It's quite a lot of coins which have been obtained for free and could be dumped on the market. I hope you can keep up with development to make people hold tight.

That is true. That's about 8.5% of the total supply ready to be dumped. Not so cool.

this is something we are already seeing the effect of. the massive drop in price in recent time can only be as a result of bounty dump. since they didn't actually spend anything of monetary value to acquire this coins.

but it is also good to keep in mind that the original total supply of coin was at 21m putting the 250k bounty coins at 1.19% a value less significant as compared to 8.5%.  it was due to the coin burn that reduced the total supply to  3m and alternately raised the % of bounty token and the effect.
no could predict hence no one could prevent this.

And yes team has all hands on deck and working powerfully on project. no worries
we await the release of MVP....
regards

It does not really matter what factor eventually raised the percentage of the bounties. It is a matter of fact that the bounties account for 8.5% of the current supply, and that is an awful lot to be dumped. Nothing you can do about that anymore. Hope you will deliver as promised and develop some nice stuff. Nobody will complain then about the dumped bounties Wink

Absolutely, development progress and great communication are probably the best counter to people thinking about dumping. Blockoptions sounds like a cool project. I'll stick with you guys over time.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

regards

Correctly I understand that the price of the token on ICO was 0.00445 ETH? Tell me please, when will the coin appear on the CoinMarket?

MVP loading...

Will the bounty dev and partner reward be available to you or will it also be locked down for a while?

dividend is paid immediately the investor wants it.. just by interacting with the profit sharing smart contract..

Sorry for that unclear wording. In my quote it says "For bounty, Dev. and partner reward: 500000 BOPT." My question was whether that will be locked down for a while, too?
no the tokens "For bounty, Dev. and partner reward: 500000 BOPT." would not be locked down in fact the 250000BOP for bounty has already been paid out to the bounty hunters ..
the platform reserve (1303573.66 BOP) is all of what would be locked for further development

So 250000 BOPT has been paid to bounty hunters already? What kind of bounties did the campaign encompass? It's quite a lot of coins which have been obtained for free and could be dumped on the market. I hope you can keep up with development to make people hold tight.

That is true. That's about 8.5% of the total supply ready to be dumped. Not so cool.

this is something we are already seeing the effect of. the massive drop in price in recent time can only be as a result of bounty dump. since they didn't actually spend anything of monetary value to acquire this coins.

but it is also good to keep in mind that the original total supply of coin was at 21m putting the 250k bounty coins at 1.19% a value less significant as compared to 8.5%.  it was due to the coin burn that reduced the total supply to  3m and alternately raised the % of bounty token and the effect.

And yes team has all hands on deck and working powerfully on project. no worries
regards

It does not really matter what factor eventually raised the percentage of the bounties. It is a matter of fact that the bounties account for 8.5% of the current supply, and that is an awful lot to be dumped. Nothing you can do about that anymore. Hope you will deliver as promised and develop some nice stuff. Nobody will complain then about the dumped bounties Wink
Why did not I get anything? And what do I need to do to get coins?

we are already done with all bounty distributions and corrections.

we used this list to distribute the bounty tokens https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T6eieSiHcbpf2-uO8JIfVCpU_Q-5wbjFDi5EnCTjRGQ/edit?usp=sharing

after which we were open to correction for almost 2 weeks. here is the list of all corrections
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NhcYIyZp96L6MXbgzi9CcWr3WBCKGkZ-kBqLOAJ3q88/edit?usp=sharing

am sorry but bounty payments has been closed as of now

I'm on the main list, and the wallet is correct, but only tokens did not come ... Sad

Am not objecting but your complain is coming in late.
 send me the eth address you used for the bounty through DM. i guarantee nothing here
hope for the best
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era

we used this list to distribute the bounty tokens https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T6eieSiHcbpf2-uO8JIfVCpU_Q-5wbjFDi5EnCTjRGQ/edit?usp=sharing

after which we were open to correction for almost 2 weeks. here is the list of all corrections
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NhcYIyZp96L6MXbgzi9CcWr3WBCKGkZ-kBqLOAJ3q88/edit?usp=sharing

I'm on the main list, and the wallet is correct, but only tokens did not come ... Sad

A New Exchange Era
A New Exchange Era

regards

MVP loading...

Hello! I did not get anything for participating in a Twitter campaign bounty Sad

regards

MVP loading...

regards

regards

MVP loading...

regards

MVP loading...

is this coins dead?
have not see the dev update for long tims!

This project is very much alive sir!

There are numerous  pending approvals from other exchanges and the work with MVP is still going on as planned .. you can check progress with MVP here .

regards

Wanted to have a look at the MVP but when I try to open the website error 502 bad gateway pops up. Is that a problem on your end?

Yes, the MVP is being updated, it will online asap.

Do you have a working link by now? Maybe you can include it in your OP. I guess a lot of people would like to come across that info.

you mean time line in roadmap , i want to know what's official doing now on the project ,any weekly update?
we are always here giving updates and answering questions day in day out
so no need for weekly updates i think
for now, the MVP is under upgrading and it's far gone ...
it being tested now.. release would be done soon... immediately after it has been tested and confirmed
regards

Ok will be interesting to see what you guys have cooking for us.

regards

MVP loading...

Activity: 372
waiting for the MVP come out ,that's excellent ,also need more exchange ,hope hit bittrex soon ,price will skyrocket.

regards

MVP loading...

is this coins dead?

There are numerous  pending approvals from other exchanges and the work with MVP is still going on as planned .. you can check progress with MVP here .

regards

Wanted to have a look at the MVP but when I try to open the website error 502 bad gateway pops up. Is that a problem on your end?

Do you have a working link by now? Maybe you can include it in your OP. I guess a lot of people would like to come across that info.

you mean time line in roadmap , i want to know what's official doing now on the project ,any weekly update?
we are always here giving updates and answering questions day in day out
so no need for weekly updates i think
for now, the MVP is under upgrading and it's far gone ...
it being tested now.. release would be done soon... immediately after it has been tested and confirmed
regards
Activity: 361
is this coins dead?

regards

is this coins dead?

regards

The binary option is often used in normal markets and has many users. I think that those who like to risk in the coin market will use it. Finance markets love these things like vop, leverage, binary options etc. Let's see how the project will look like.

Yes this industry has a lot of traffic around it yet it has lots of problems which are solvable in blockoptions ..

with the strong and dedicated team around blockoptions coupled with the large and hungry crowd waiting for a better binary trading platform, i think the project would be a big success.. 
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
The binary option is often used in normal markets and has many users. I think that those who like to risk in the coin market will use it. Finance markets love these things like vop, leverage, binary options etc. Let's see how the project will look like.
Pages:
Jump to: