Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★ - page 8. (Read 15737 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
is this coins dead?
have not see the dev update for long tims!

This project is very much alive sir!

There are numerous  pending approvals from other exchanges and the work with MVP is still going on as planned .. you can check progress with MVP here .

regards

Wanted to have a look at the MVP but when I try to open the website error 502 bad gateway pops up. Is that a problem on your end?

Yes, the MVP is being updated, it will online asap.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
is this coins dead?

There are numerous  pending approvals from other exchanges and the work with MVP is still going on as planned .. you can check progress with MVP here .

regards

Wanted to have a look at the MVP but when I try to open the website error 502 bad gateway pops up. Is that a problem on your end?
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
how many ETH raised during the ICO?

This is the full report of blockoptions' ico sales

Total ETH collected: 1824.93

Total Supply: 2,985,165.8323 BOPT.

Platform reserve, locked for 2 years: 1303573.66 BOPT.

For bounty, Dev. and partner reward: 500000 BOPT.

Actual token sold: 1181592.1723 BOPT.

total tokens burnt : 15014834.1677 BOPT.

If not clear ask questions..

regards

Correctly I understand that the price of the token on ICO was 0.00445 ETH? Tell me please, when will the coin appear on the CoinMarket?

Can't say for sure but certainly it would be added
just stay updated.. we will announce that in due time ..

MVP loading...

Will the bounty dev and partner reward be available to you or will it also be locked down for a while?

dividend is paid immediately the investor wants it.. just by interacting with the profit sharing smart contract..
so we could say dividends are paid instantly..
what do you mean by bounty dev?  
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

regards

Correctly I understand that the price of the token on ICO was 0.00445 ETH? Tell me please, when will the coin appear on the CoinMarket?

MVP loading...

Will the bounty dev and partner reward be available to you or will it also be locked down for a while?

regards

MVP loading...

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 645
is this coins dead?

regards

I think dev team is working in the background but people always need weekly updates from the team. I think BOP is listed in cryptopia exchange that is going to be very nice and what are your major updates in the coming days.

major updates in the coming days

1.) release of MVP not too long form now

2.) Listing in new exchanges

3.) contact coin market cap.

I will be looking forward to these upcoming updates especially regarding the new exchanges and MVP release.  Block options needs higher daily trading volume to get listed on coinmarketcap. 
is this coins dead?

regards

I think dev team is working in the background but people always need weekly updates from the team. I think BOP is listed in cryptopia exchange that is going to be very nice and what are your major updates in the coming days.

major updates in the coming days

1.) release of MVP not too long form now

2.) Listing in new exchanges

3.) contact coin market cap.

Activity: 280
the volume on etherdelta and cryptopia is still low, need to be listed on another exchange soon.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
is this coins dead?

regards

is this coins dead?

regards

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
The sky is the limit? Tongue or is it going slower as expected?

project is going as planed no obstructions. So yes sky is the limit. happy are those who got in during the ico

but if you were not lucky enough, you can still get coins from this exchange https://etherdelta.github.io/#BOPT-ETH

regards..

hehe ok I understand. So what is the profit this project made the ICO investors so far?

i published this ICE report earlier on.. here it is again

regards

Ok thank you. Looking forward to the next steps!

That's a huge amount of Block Options that were burnt.  People either overlooked this project for another or it was because of China stating that they were banning ico's that caused the amount of funds raised were minimal.

Although it would have been cool if the team had more money, I kind of like the low supply.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
is this coins dead?

No it still alive but the problem is the price going down (below to ico price) the team are working harder to update in this thread but still there's no pump going on we need them to develop their project or list this coin in one of the big exchange site for more people to buy this coin I see a lot of bounty hunter sell there coin now Sad
Activity: 478
is this coins dead?
Activity: 541
Hi dev. I have not received my reward for the blog
https://golos.io/ru--kriptovalyuta/@bounty-compaing/blockoptions-baunti-kampaniya

Myetherwallet 0xf36C108349f93130aa3Ae98622f61DFA64892D9F
Hello asonganyi.  Besides EtherDelta, is there another exchange in line with a BOP-ETH trading market?  EtherDelta doesn't have much volume.  Can you get in touch with Liqui?  Blockoptions still needs to get on coinmarketcap. 

hello you can also buy and sell BOP here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BOP_BTC

other exchanges will be online soon..

regards
Activity: 147
Hi, I have not received my reward for the blog and video campaign, I made an article on my website and a video on youtube and I have not yet received the respective tokens

https://ganarpastafacil.com/blockoptions-options-decentralized/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKqmG1Wkbg&t=37s

Myetherwallet: 0x8a36E269eaB6CC7d5ADF7823790F9aC1Ab5F2a54
Hello asonganyi.  Besides EtherDelta, is there another exchange in line with a BOP-ETH trading market?  EtherDelta doesn't have much volume.  Can you get in touch with Liqui?  Blockoptions still needs to get on coinmarketcap. 

We have decided to move to telegram because of too much spam reports coming in from our slack members.
channel link: t.me/blockoptions
handler : @blockoptions

but if you have questions and need answers in real time, you can post them here...

regards

This slack bot spam stuff is insanely annoying. It is ridiculous that you can't really do anything against that except for leaving slack...

Yes, it's very annoying that just about every projects Slack is being infested with the myetherwallet phishing scams.  Slack needs to do something to fix this problem or else no one will want to use it anymore.  I don't trust anyone in there anymore and usually just go in to read the announcements.  Avoid clicking on any links. 
Pages:
Jump to: