Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★ - page 5. (Read 15737 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 11
What was the reason behind this bump and dump? 3000%  Huh

No idea :S

And please answer this - when will this coin be on coinmarketgap.com?

You mean when is the next time they'll say it'll be listed? Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What was the reason behind this bump and dump? 3000%  Huh

No idea :S

And would someone please answer this - when will this coin be on coinmarketgap.com?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What was the reason behind this bump and dump? 3000%  Huh
Hey,

I've tweeted Blockoptions multiple times but received no response. Doesn't seem like, well, any, progress is being made, or at least shared. If you have stakeholders buying and holding coins you need to communicate with them, as at the end of the day their trust in the coin will help determine the value.

Just a curious (slightly concerned) investor.

-Knightly

Hello..

sorry for the inconvenience and the late response. Yes there are lots of progress as far as project development is concern.
the beta version is already being tested in the test net
we have new team members on board
cheers!

Hey,

Thanks for the response. Are you able to indicate when you might believe you'll start marketing and get on to Coinmarketcap?

Thanks,

-Knightly
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Hey,

I've tweeted Blockoptions multiple times but received no response. Doesn't seem like, well, any, progress is being made, or at least shared. If you have stakeholders buying and holding coins you need to communicate with them, as at the end of the day their trust in the coin will help determine the value.

-Knightly

Hello..

sorry for the inconvenience and the late response. Yes there are lots of progress as far as project development is concern.
the beta version is already being tested in the test net
we have new team members on board
cheers!
Hey,

-Knightly
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
happy to learn that the beta version make great progress and the dev team still work hard for the platform.
believe after the platform lunch,it will bring us great profits!
still in development of the beta version,,, taking longer than expected  but we will over come

we just bought  the xignite api service... heading to final product,

cheers!!!
Activity: 434
first real video on how #blockoptions works..
uploaded on #CEO Mr. Gary Leo's youtube channel..
watch and subscribe for more update....
Blockoptions own youtube channel will be created soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD479rHOKIo&feature=youtu.be

I still believe in this project. looking for to the release of the final product. Binary option is one the best business niche that strive in our societies this days. Goodluck to the dev. I'm still keeping my tokens
 first real video on how #blockoptions works..
uploaded on #CEO Mr. Gary Leo's youtube channel..
watch and subscribe for more update....
Blockoptions own youtube channel will be created soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD479rHOKIo&feature=youtu.be

It became very quiet in here. Are you guys still working with full steam on finishing Blockoptions?

Hello! we are very well on course..
  everything is going very well according to plan.. team is dedicated to see project attain it optimum level,,

cooking some front-end and some back-end stuffs in the backyard...

cheers..

Good to hear from you. Is there anything you can present in the shorter term?

When can we expect a beta version of it so we can at least test to trade in the platform?
Since the shutdown of secondstrade, I missed a lot of opportunity to earn. Do we need to create an account in the platform to play binary trading?

Beta release will be in this coming dec..

no account needed to trade just like in the mvp..
but with better experience and more functionalities.. all geared toward the realisation of final product

regards
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It became very quiet in here. Are you guys still working with full steam on finishing Blockoptions?

everything is going very well according to plan.. team is dedicated to see project attain it optimum level,,

cheers..

When can we expect a beta version of it so we can at least test to trade in the platform?
Since the shutdown of secondstrade, I missed a lot of opportunity to earn. Do we need to create an account in the platform to play binary trading?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

cheers..

cheers..

there is no doubt about project , i can see the development of team ,sure they are working hard ,but how about market ,the community of BOP is very weak right now ,any plan?

Hello
 thanks for the faith and confidence in teamz
 i wont agree with you any other way.. community is wean now.
 but we have plans in the pipeline.
 the release of final product will be follow by waves after waves of advertisements and marketing..

cheers
Hello, I participated in the blog and videos campaign and I have not received the tokens

https://ganarpastafacil.com/blockoptions-opciones-binarias-descentralizadas/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CKqmG1Wkbg

regards

Hello mate!

We are sorry!! there is no room for corrections again.
 after the distributions of bounty tokens we were open to corrections for a period of 3weeks within which we made 5 waves of correction..

regards...

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

cheers..

there is no doubt about project , i can see the development of team ,sure they are working hard ,but how about market ,the community of BOP is very weak right now ,any plan?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

cheers..
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: