Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 134. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 104
In general custom blockchains/new tech need some time to implement, for example IOTA (custom DAG not a blockchain) waited for years to be listed on a second exchange (Binance).
The other example can be Red Pulse, first ICO token on NEO blockchain - NEP-5 implementation - so far only one exchange (inferior one, Kucoin) took the risk to handle new tech. Of course some bugs appeared... So as you see listing a new tech coin/token comes indeed with the underlying infrastructure risk.

I believe Q1-Q2 2018 is the right time for BOS to be safely tradable, however my expectations are hodler's -not a flipper's- expectations ; )

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Is the BOScoin wallet transfer process up? and when HITBTC will allow to deposit and trade the BOScoin and any good news about 2nd exchange? Hope BOScoin will remain stable all the time after official trading.

waiting deposit to hitbtc and other exchange , to trade boscoin.
is there any news abaout that.

Yes, you can transfer BOScoin between web wallet accounts. We don't know yet when HitBTC will allow deposit and withdrawal of BOScoin, they still need to configure their system to work with the BOScoin TokenNet.

As for other exchanges, no new names have been announced yet.
Boscoin do not Block Explorer and github.
is it scam? I mistrust it

There is no official blockchain explorer yet, but the team has plans to build one. As for the GitHub, you can find all BOScoin repositories over here: https://github.com/owlchain.

BOScoin is legitimate and is for sure not a scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
https://forum.boscoin.io/

Forum You can find more detailed information.
Activity: 672
A lot and for a long time I heard about this project and very much look forward to when looking to buy and put coins in your purse. I think this can turn out something worthwhile. Anyway, I really hope so.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
waiting deposit to hitbtc and other exchange , to trade boscoin.
is there any news abaout that.
Activity: 1274
Is the BOScoin wallet transfer process up? and when HITBTC will allow to deposit and trade the BOScoin and any good news about 2nd exchange? Hope BOScoin will remain stable all the time after official trading.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Boscoin do not Block Explorer and github.
is it scam? I mistrust it
I can't send you a mail. It give me failure message. [email protected] is not working.
How can I get my tokens from Boscoin.io dashboard?

[email protected] is a valid email address and should be working properly. Can you try again?

Make sure to follow the instructions precisely. You can find them here.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
I can't send you a mail. It give me failure message. [email protected] is not working.
How can I get my tokens from Boscoin.io dashboard?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
I don’t think BoS will be listed anywhere including hitbtc since there is no Blockchain yet just a tokennet. No Blockchain means no records so no exchange will take this. Tell me if I’m wrong but I think we won’t see bos trading before Q1 2018 because then exchanges would have to hassle again changing the whole infrastructure for wallets again when mainnet is up, simply not worth the work for them.

There is a blockchain already operating behind the TokenNet, it's just that the platform's core features have not been released yet as that is planned for the MainNet. The blockchain from the TokenNet will be ported to the MainNet.

That’s good but it’s worrying that there are no moves from exchanges. It’s probalby due to distribution being in process. I believe that exchanges are working with team and they will enable trading only when distribution to investors is over.
Dam it. I forgot to set the limits for transaction. What should I do? 

Could you elaborate a bit more? I'm not sure what you are talking about.
Soon will apply to bounty!

The bounty program has already been concluded. If you obtained any coins from it, you can claim them by following these instructions.
i thought boscoin would get listed at hitbtc day 1.
is there no dev announcement about the exchange listing?
i didnt see one.i hope we dont have to wait more tahn we already did.
it is has beenn queit a while already.

No new announcements have been made regarding exchanges, but the team is working on it.
I don’t think BoS will be listed anywhere including hitbtc since there is no Blockchain yet just a tokennet. No Blockchain means no records so no exchange will take this. Tell me if I’m wrong but I think we won’t see bos trading before Q1 2018 because then exchanges would have to hassle again changing the whole infrastructure for wallets again when mainnet is up, simply not worth the work for them.

There is a blockchain already operating behind the TokenNet, it's just that the platform's core features have not been released yet as that is planned for the MainNet. The blockchain from the TokenNet will be ported to the MainNet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
yup still no news about the exchange listing from dev
the distribution and the airdrop still uncomplete, Maybe the Next newsletter we got info about exchange listing,
Activity: 465

They probably feel like a huge sell off is coming and are delaying as long as possible
Jump to: