Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 132. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Can I participate in your Bounty?

Bounty campaign ended in May dude.We are too late.Check the information before spamming.I am going to buy a bit of this rocketing token on exchange Cool
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Do you plan other projects soon? 
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
So the BOScoin we have now is a final token or we will have to swap it once again when main net is up?

So quite around BOS I almost forgot I have it. We were all expecting trading.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
So in order to claim signature bounty, we're forced to register on Telegram, which correct me if i'm wrong, also requires to provide a phone number and a bunch of other info of the owner. If that's the truth, why on earth is this necessary? It's not like it will prove that my email is not hacked as the telegram account was never associated with my email or bitcointalk account anyway. It's just seems like a silly way to grab some private info from the promoters.  Huh
Activity: 47
 Our team is working on the similar technology. Would be good to be partnered with you if you have some developments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Will you later swap tokens for your own coins? 

What? There is no token, Boscoin has its own web wallet. Boscoin is not a token, it's an altcoin which has its own blockchain.
Are you a bot writing random words to threads?
Activity: 120
 Will you later swap tokens for your own coins? 
Activity: 116
Good idea. I’m glad that such projects integrate blockchain
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Sell my 6,551.310 BOS. [email protected] and viber
price - 0.99 $ (usdt\btc\eth)
The reason is the money needed for treatment. Before buying, talk on Viber or skype.

The price is too high. ICO price was $0.044, make it $0.20 and I might be interested.
I don't think it will be $1 when it launches in exchanges.

under 1 you will not see BOS
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The reason is the money needed for treatment. Before buying, talk on Viber or skype.

The price is too high. ICO price was $0.044, make it $0.20 and I might be interested.
I don't think it will be $1 when it launches in exchanges.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Perhaps the community can bind together and raise funds as consensus to add to exchanges such as binance.

The issue is the exchanges would have to integrate the boscoin protocol which could take months if not longer? so maybe we could have a pool in which we could release to exchange if they add the coin promptly.

Thoughts?
Activity: 56
Can I participate in your Bounty?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 940
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
what about tokens exchange? will it start this year?
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
The BOScoin ICO was an outstanding success! Completed since May 2017.Now... BOScoin to the MOON!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Until coins transfer to my purse, I won't be able to come into a purse? I import a confidential seed, and the open button isn't active. Thanks.

If you had checked the instructions for claiming the boscoin to your wallet and the necessary steps to be followed after creating the wallet address/seed, you would not have asked this question.You need to have some boscoin in your dashboard to be able to login to the wallet after you send a message on the telegram to boscoin team.
Activity: 114
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
Until coins transfer to my purse, I won't be able to come into a purse? I import a confidential seed, and the open button isn't active. Thanks.
Activity: 4
Jump to: