Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 130. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Distribution is at 85%, I'm wondering what happens next. HITBTC opening it's doors?  Huh

Congratulations to all BOS holders I know you won't sell this to low because you holded that over half a year. I'll be just watching people rushing to buy up tokens for nodes.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Geez who owns the 100million coins?
More precisely: 175396345.7722100 BOS. This is the address of the BOScoin team! They are finalizing the distribution. https://bosradar.com/address/GAMX6BVPNPWWRGGAUZGT57YG4ZYNI3FO5UHXYSGYBODQVFWIEBWVFDRX
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
So the BOScoin we have now is a final token or we will have to swap it once again when main net is up?

So quite around BOS I almost forgot I have it. We were all expecting trading.

This is indeed the final token and will not have to be transformed to another token when the MainNet is launched. The blockchain behind the TokenNet will be ported to the MainNet.

Doesn't look like there are dates on the roadmap anymore is there a projected date for the mainNet?
Activity: 465
hello,when we can trade this project?
I remember that the ICO had been end for a long time.
but it looks still not any update about the exchange,
no trade yet. we still have to wait
yup we still need to wait the distribution complete
maybe 1 or 2 weeks later we can trade boscoin on hitbtc
just wait till the next Newsletter

You can check current token distribution status, find account balance and find transaction details at bosradar.com

can you add "top 100" balances?

Thanks,

Geez who owns the 100million coins?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
no trade yet. we still have to wait
yup we still need to wait the distribution complete
maybe 1 or 2 weeks later we can trade boscoin on hitbtc
just wait till the next Newsletter

You can check current token distribution status, find account balance and find transaction details at bosradar.com

can you add "top 100" balances?

Thanks,
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Do you plan other projects soon? 

The main focus is to have the MainNet up and running as soon as possible and deliver the preset milestones.
So the BOScoin we have now is a final token or we will have to swap it once again when main net is up?

So quite around BOS I almost forgot I have it. We were all expecting trading.

This is indeed the final token and will not have to be transformed to another token when the MainNet is launched. The blockchain behind the TokenNet will be ported to the MainNet.
So in order to claim signature bounty, we're forced to register on Telegram, which correct me if i'm wrong, also requires to provide a phone number and a bunch of other info of the owner. If that's the truth, why on earth is this necessary? It's not like it will prove that my email is not hacked as the telegram account was never associated with my email or bitcointalk account anyway. It's just seems like a silly way to grab some private info from the promoters.  Huh

Having to register for Telegram is an additional security measure and is just used to process your claim request. The team is not doing anything with your phone number or any other information.
Our team is working on the similar technology. Would be good to be partnered with you if you have some developments.

Feel free to send an email to [email protected] to get in touch.
Will you later swap tokens for your own coins?  

Yes, this has already been in progress since last week. You can find the instructions in this guide.
whats the target audience for your product?

Anyone in the world basically. The platform will allow for many use cases to be implemented.
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

The ICO has been conducted in May 2017. You can read about it in this blog post.
Until coins transfer to my purse, I won't be able to come into a purse? I import a confidential seed, and the open button isn't active. Thanks.

You must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn’t have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won’t be able to log into your account with your secret seed. Your account will work once the team has sent your BOScoins to your account, as it will contain more than 0.1 BOS at that point.
how many tokens do you plan for bounty?

Hi! How can I reserve a translation?

Any bounty dev? How to participate in your project?

Can I participate in your Bounty?

Hi! i have a FB account about crypto, more then 5000 subscribers. PM me, I want to participate in bounty.

How can I participate in the bounty program?

The bounty program has been concluded for quite some time now, you can no longer participate.
I can't send you a mail. It give me failure message. [email protected] is not working.
How can I get my tokens from Boscoin.io dashboard?

[email protected] is a valid email address and should be working properly. Can you try again?

Make sure to follow the instructions precisely. You can find them here.

I guess that worked now but still need some confirmation. My coins are still in dashboard. What's the time limit for sending coins to our wallets? 48 hours? 1 week?

Each claim request has to be verified manually, so it takes some time. The team is now processing claim requests twice a week, on each Tuesday and Friday. So depending on when you made the request, it could take a few days. A confirmation email (or error email if something went wrong) will be sent to you when your request has been processed.

If you want to check yourself whether or not you have already received your BOScoins, you can do so by using this tool. Just enter your public key, hit the button, and it will tell you if you have already received your coins.

You can always contact the team about your claim request through [email protected].
Do you have social media accounts?

Yes, below is an overview of the (social) media channels BOScoin is active on:
Any exchange? Where I can buy it? I want to buy real coin, not futures,etc

Do we have to wait 1 year to see this coin in exchange, and is this wallet for the coin available?

The team has contacted over 30 exchanges, but they haven’t shared any specific names except for HitBTC because they just want to be careful about it as it’s not set in stone because of several reasons. They will provide more updates as soon as they are able to.

This newsletter stated the following:

As we mentioned in our last newsletter, progress regarding exchanges has been slow and we plan to let the community know where to write and demand to list BOScoin. As you were probably aware, HitBTC will be the first platform where you will be able to trade BOScoin and cash deposits and withdrawals will be possible very soon. We have been in contact with the major exchanges for months now, and if we do not see a significant progress from the exchanges within a few days, we will let the community know.
Yes, you can transfer BOScoin between web wallet accounts.

Then we can say that OTC transfers started already. That's very good news. I'll try to find some sellers so I can buy their coins before exchanges. Smiley

Some people are indeed already trading OTC.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
those people that doesn't get their share of BOScoin during its pre-sale or ico always hope that the price of BOScoin go south in order for then to get in. LOL! those who have hoards of BOScoin, don't fall to their trap. hold your position for at least one year, and you'll never regret it.
Jump to: