Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 131. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
We waited so long. I hope it will be worth the wait. Even if it was a dollar, I would love it.

Going to be some hard time for altcoins to bounce back after the btc bloodbath.All Altcoins are recovering slowly with btc and 1$ is currently not possible at the moment.This can happen at the mid of 2018 when a mass community of Korean/Japanese people starts adoption boscoin.

Thats exactly what i think as well. I expect the price to hit the market around 0,2$ up to a maximum of 0,5$ per BOS but i expect it at the lower end. And even that would be a really nice ICO with 5x in $ and about 1,5x in BTC. That result would allready be really good in my opinion.

By the way WTB BOS 1 BTC for 25.000 BOS (Escrow necessary)

I had a lot of ICOS recently which didnt even archieve ICO price when hitting the market. Its not 2016 anymore Wink i think the situation at the moment is tough for altcoins. It will need some time.

https://media.giphy.com/media/10zp6sVozfDjk4/giphy.gif
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
We waited so long. I hope it will be worth the wait. Even if it was a dollar, I would love it.
BOS's team is strong and the cooperation is big business, so don't worry too much, it will surprise us, and our vision should be long term.
hello,when we can trade this project?
I remember that the ICO had been end for a long time.
but it looks still not any update about the exchange,
no trade yet. we still have to wait
yup we still need to wait the distribution complete
maybe 1 or 2 weeks later we can trade boscoin on hitbtc
just wait till the next Newsletter

You can check current token distribution status, find account balance and find transaction details at bosradar.com
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
yup we still need to wait the distribution complete
maybe 1 or 2 weeks later we can trade boscoin on hitbtc
just wait till the next Newsletter
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

Going to be some hard time for altcoins to bounce back after the btc bloodbath.All Altcoins are recovering slowly with btc and 1$ is currently not possible at the moment.This can happen at the mid of 2018 when a mass community of Korean/Japanese people starts adoption boscoin.

Thats exactly what i think as well. I expect the price to hit the market around 0,2$ up to a maximum of 0,5$ per BOS but i expect it at the lower end. And even that would be a really nice ICO with 5x in $ and about 1,5x in BTC. That result would allready be really good in my opinion.

By the way WTB BOS 1 BTC for 25.000 BOS (Escrow necessary)

I had a lot of ICOS recently which didnt even archieve ICO price when hitting the market. Its not 2016 anymore Wink i think the situation at the moment is tough for altcoins. It will need some time.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Hi! i have a FB account about crypto, more then 5000 subscribers. PM me, I want to participate in bounty.
The BOScoin bounty campaign has come to an end. Would you like to co-operate with me to join the other ico. please inbox me
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Do you plan other projects soon? 
what projects dude? why most of new accounts just keep posting such as "participate in bounty program" and "plan other projects" ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 69
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Hi! i have a FB account about crypto, more then 5000 subscribers. PM me, I want to participate in bounty.

ICO was ended last May 2017, what bounty are you talking about? here, if you have time to read you might get clear info about their ICO.
https://medium.com/boscoin/boscoin-fundraiser-success-1e09065f838e
Sell my 6,551.310 BOS. [email protected] and viber
price - 0.99 $ (usdt\btc\eth)
The reason is the money needed for treatment. Before buying, talk on Viber or skype.

The price is too high. ICO price was $0.044, make it $0.20 and I might be interested.
I don't think it will be $1 when it launches in exchanges.

under 1 you will not see BOS

indeed! those who wish BOScoin to go south are daydreamer... and doesn't get BOScoin during PRE-sale and ICO. they can keep on keeping on dreaming and make waste.  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Do you read at least a single page of this topic?? just some comments ago you have your answer...but yeah people are lazy, it so good to make  many as post as possible..

ICO price was $0.044
Activity: 201
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Distribution is at 60%+, we won’t get there this week unless they are going to work throughout the weekend. Fortunately there is a Blockchain Explorer so we might see BOS trading next week, at least on hitbtc.
Activity: 188
i joined  this great looking forward altcoin Smiley)
Jump to: