Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 147. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We have completed the transfer of BOScoin to your public address. To confirm the transaction, please open your wallet, and view the recent transactions at the bottom of the page. Please email [email protected] with any additional inquires regarding this transaction.

Thanks,
BOScoin Team

I got my tokens and now i can open my wallet, it tooks about 1-2 day to get fully confirmed.
Do we can send transaction it to other people now ?

send it to me if you like haha. no exchanges announced yet we are all waiting for the same thing
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
We have completed the transfer of BOScoin to your public address. To confirm the transaction, please open your wallet, and view the recent transactions at the bottom of the page. Please email [email protected] with any additional inquires regarding this transaction.

Thanks,
BOScoin Team

I got my tokens and now i can open my wallet, it tooks about 1-2 day to get fully confirmed.
Do we can send transaction it to other people now ?
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Why there is no information about exchanges? It was said they had contacted dozens of exchanges yet not a single name is disclosed till now. We are wiating for official updates.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Why I am forced to join telegram when it wasn't stated at time of investment ? I don't use and not willing to make an account at telegram but my coins are at ICO website then what will be the solution ? I want simple and automated procedure when I have seed why all these troubles to face ?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
What the maximum amount I can buy?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Interesting project. What exchanges your token will be listed?

this is the question
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I didn't understand why we have to send info on Telegram and into email this a little complicated for those who are not user of that app. While we have our coins into ICO account than team should implement automated system to make claim there even still hard to open the wallet using account seed.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
You HAVE NOT received your coins due one of the following reasons.

You sent the wrong email address and/or from the wrong email address
account.

- fix - check the email you used for the pre-fundraiser, fundraiser, and
bounty program, and see if you sent the correct email, and if not send
from the correct email account.

You only sent the information to telegram (BOS_tokennet) and didn't send
an email to [email protected]

- fix - check that you sent the correct information via telegram AND
check you actually sent the email to [email protected] if you didn't
send to [email protected], then only send to [email protected] NOW.

You only sent the information to [email protected] and didn't send to
telegram (BOS_tokennet)
Over the website.

- fix - check the information you sent to [email protected] is correct
AND then check you sent to telegram (BOS_tokennet) if you didn't send to
telegram, then only send to telegram (BOS_tokennet) NOW.

Please follow the correct instructions to receive your BOScoins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why i got this email? i done my publick address to [email protected] why dev say i send wrong email. it's not fair for me, i'm waiting for so long but don't get my coins

It means that you didn't send your information thru their telegram. I also did not get my token since and receive this kind of email.

Hoping that I will also get my token after sending it thru their telegram program
Thank you for information, can you give me link telegram boscoin? I search can't found
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer

The team hasn’t shared any specific names except for HitBTC because they just want to be careful about it as it’s not set in stone because of several reasons. They will come with more announcements as soon as they are able to.

Hello Dahemmer, "the opening of exchanges will be done when all the boscoins will be distributed in the portfolios". can you ask Bosteam for giving us  an estimate of the time still needed to finalize the distribution. Thank you

The team expects people to claim their BOScoin for months to come, but it won't take that long for exchanges to list BOScoin. I'll ask for an estimate and will get back to you.

The team expects the biggest part of the distribution to be done after the weekend. However, there will also be people who haven't claimed their tokens and who might not do it for the next few days / weeks. There is no deadline to claim your BOScoin tokens, but the team is not going to wait for every single person to list BOScoin on exchanges.
This could be a huge security issue allowing users to access wallets with private key without logging in; Even though the team is trying to secure a successful token distribution with multi level verification between email and telegram the security issue lies in the fact a users machine could have key loggers, malware, or spyware.

if a machines computer is infected the url and private key is logged recording the exact website the key is used for.

being this secure you don't even have the 2fa working yet and your issuing tokens?

The solution should require user to login and implement 2fa in order to access the web wallet and tokens; this way if a hacker does have the private key at lease he can't access the web wallet without logging in.

Can you please report back on this.. If you lose your coins the team is sure not going to reimburse any token holders.

Two-factor authentication is working, but it's indeed not activated for web wallets. I will address your concern to the team and will get back to you.

According to the security team, there is no need/use to activate two-factor authentication for the wallets. The secret key should be sufficient. I suppose they can't just activate two-factor authentication on the web wallets, as it would require everyone to have a BOScoin account, even exchanges who are creating wallets on the fly.
Activity: 282
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Is this the best method for distribution new coin ? Let investor and aupporter waiting for 30 hours. And now hitbtc pumped the coin to more then 500 mill valuation marketcap. Hahaha...this team cant even do proper distribution.
Chill out man. They are doing the distribution that way, because of the safety, so you can get your bounty coins.
This is the tokennet, not the main net, and is not an ethereum based coin. The tokennet was made especially for us , so we can get our hands on the coins and trade them. They didn t had to come up with the TokenNet. The main release, the Genesis is in Q1 2018. Possibly January.
So be thankful...instead and wait for your coins, like everybody else.
Activity: 93
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Its still IOU on HitBTC so nothing to worry.

HITBtc has to wait as we all do. And i think they are really fast anyway. I also dont have my coins yet, but thats because i did sent from a wrong email adress. I thinks its fine they way they do it. Better they do it save then to be sorry afterwards.

Altcoin market is dumping anyway at the moment, so maybe one or two more days waiting time arent to bad Smiley
Activity: 350
Is this the best method for distribution new coin ? Let investor and aupporter waiting for 30 hours. And now hitbtc pumped the coin to more then 500 mill valuation marketcap. Hahaha...this team cant even do proper distribution.

account.

telegram (BOS_tokennet)

telegram, then only send to telegram (BOS_tokennet) NOW.

Please follow the correct instructions to receive your BOScoins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why i got this email? i done my publick address to [email protected] why dev say i send wrong email. it's not fair for me, i'm waiting for so long but don't get my coins

It means that you didn't send your information thru their telegram. I also did not get my token since and receive this kind of email.

Hoping that I will also get my token after sending it thru their telegram program
Thank you for information, can you give me link telegram boscoin? I search can't found

are you sure not found BOS_tokennet on telegram? because i can found it
try this link https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BOS_tokennet maybe can help

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BOS_tokennet is indeed the correct link.
thank you.i already  have send my  public address.but i don't receive my token.how long i need wait?

I think BOScoin team should have opted for a better distribution method, I believe I sent the right information to the email and the telegram group, now over 24 hours I have not received my tokens

It depends on when you have sent your claim request. The team has to go through it manually, so it takes some time. It’s hard to tell when exactly you will be getting your BOScoin, but know that the team is working day and night to send everyone’s BOScoins to their web wallets. Quite some people have already received their BOScoins, so you will probably receive them soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Very good project, we just need a little more patience. It's bad you do not have a connection with the ICON project.
I got this email.

account.

telegram (BOS_tokennet)

telegram, then only send to telegram (BOS_tokennet) Now

Is that mean the yesterday claim is not worked ?

After getting the email i send email and telegram again.

This indeed means that your claim has not been accepted because of one of those reasons. Have you verified that every reason mentioned in the email is correct?

For me to receive my coins should I perform all these steps mentioned? Or is it just for those who participated in the bounty?

Take a look at these instructions, they should help you out. If you have any BOScoin in your dashboard, either from the bounty or (pre)fundraiser, you can claim them by following aforementioned instructions.
ok submitted email and slack again; we'll see.

I got a confirmation email but my web wallet still is not working has anyone been able to access their web wallet yet?

Others have already been able to access their web wallet account. Some of them didn't receive the confirmation email yet though, but they could access their account.
Jump to: