Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 29. (Read 227546 times)

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I reserved this thread. I'm waiting for new plans and campaign bounties from Dev.
It looks good . Keep up with your work , Dev.

Nothing to reserve here, all bounties were over a year back and they do not have any plans to introduce new ones. If you are interested in master nodes, try out the test node coming out by the end of the month.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
BOS Newsletter - June 12th, 2018
Advanced Research Institute for Social Trust Launched on June 12, 2018

The BOS Foundation is proud to announce the opening of ARIST. ARIST is a Blockchain research institute which is established by BlockchainOS under the BOS Platform Foundation located in Zug, Swiss.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
hello, I'm going to ask again, is there any news about a new exchange bigger than kucoin?

I don't think there is any exciting news. I'm starting to lose my hope, while I was forgetting about my investment for the long term plan. It doesn't show any sign of upper move.

Everyone have same feeling about the future of this project in fact they have no marketing team and don't know how to make impress big exchange to make list this token. Now it is really long term project and I think it has vision to achieve something in 2020.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I reserved this thread. I'm waiting for new plans and campaign bounties from Dev.
It looks good . Keep up with your work , Dev.
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
We do NOT have an official telegram group for English users. There is only one telegram group and that is for Korean users. Join our official slack by filling out the invite form at the bottom of http://boscoin.io
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
hello, I'm going to ask again, is there any news about a new exchange bigger than kucoin?

I don't think there is any exciting news. I'm starting to lose my hope, while I was forgetting about my investment for the long term plan. It doesn't show any sign of upper move.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
The commission for the transaction of the BOS coin is 0.001 BOS. This commission is constant and does not depend on the number of coins that you send. To date, 1 BOS = about 0.14 $. Thus, making the transfer of any number of BOS coins you pay only 0.14 $ x 0.001BOS = 0.00014 $. Foresee, anyone, an example of any coin, where commission for a transaction is almost nothing like this coin commission of the BOS. Running your own nodes is beneficial then necessary for those people who want to earn on securing transactions. How can such a low transaction cost provide earnings with the help of the nodes ?! Thus, to be profitable to have your own nodes, the price of the BOS coin should be much increased!

It seems that cost will increase in the future but it all depend on bitcoin price. However, I'm inclined to support blockchains of really cheap transactions. They are scalable and attractive to use for mainstream adoption. If you have slow blockchain and expansive transactions you can't expect any adoption.
It is unlikely that the price will remain the same as it is now. To ensure the profitability of nodes, the price should increase 10-100 times. But this will happen only when MainNet starts. This is what I wanted to say in my previous message.
Completing MainNet was the deciding factor for many altcoin's successes during this period, because it confirmed the long-term development and potential of the coin. I believe that this project will also grow strongly when successfully developed MainNet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556

No, don't expect any big exchange.
I'd like to ask the team if the 2xchange bos airdrop have been positive for the bos price?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hello! Where can I see information on the cost of the token of this project. On which exchanges are you present and on which of them can I buy a token? I intersuet purchase of a token for BTC. Or if I can buy it for what other coins can I? Can I get a token for fiat money?
Activity: 39
Activity: 289
The commission for the transaction of the BOS coin is 0.001 BOS. This commission is constant and does not depend on the number of coins that you send. To date, 1 BOS = about 0.14 $. Thus, making the transfer of any number of BOS coins you pay only 0.14 $ x 0.001BOS = 0.00014 $. Foresee, anyone, an example of any coin, where commission for a transaction is almost nothing like this coin commission of the BOS. Running your own nodes is beneficial then necessary for those people who want to earn on securing transactions. How can such a low transaction cost provide earnings with the help of the nodes ?! Thus, to be profitable to have your own nodes, the price of the BOS coin should be much increased!

It seems that cost will increase in the future but it all depend on bitcoin price. However, I'm inclined to support blockchains of really cheap transactions. They are scalable and attractive to use for mainstream adoption. If you have slow blockchain and expansive transactions you can't expect any adoption.
It is unlikely that the price will remain the same as it is now. To ensure the profitability of nodes, the price should increase 10-100 times. But this will happen only when MainNet starts. This is what I wanted to say in my previous message.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 420
I have realized that BOScoin platform has a lot of interesting features and now you can acquire so-called masternode for a cheap price.

MN for 0.8 is cheap? You are rather rich  Grin
Activity: 289
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hello everybody! I can not find any updates and news on this project, could you write me useful links to these news or updates, where they are always updated by administrators? Because I'm hampered by the constant search for news, and it would be very convenient.
Activity: 140
Hello everyone, look at the BOScoin chart, now it's in a very good buy point. See Boscoin has signed a strategic alliance with ENERGY7, what else appears? Updates, etc.?

most likely, the bearish trend will push the market down, different analysts are confident in this. let's wait and see what will happen by the middle of the summer
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
BOScoin: Self-Evolving Blockchain Platform for Public Financing Meetup https://www.meetup.com/tr-TR/BOScoin-Dallas-Fort-Worth-TX/events/251507647/ Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
BOScoin: Self-Evolving Blockchain Platform for Public Financing Meetup
https://www.meetup.com/BOScoin-Dallas-Fort-Worth-TX/events/251507647/ … 
July 18, 20186:30 PM to 8:00 PM

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Seriously, If i hold boscoin in online wallet, will i receive any kind of rewards at the moment?

no. you can see from bosnode.com below stats will then distribute the 64 BOS among all the 12,000 Account holders.  The real token coins will be generated from Mainnet Launch freezing and node rewards; similar to staking method if not the same thing.

TOTAL DISTRIBUTED FEES
64 BOS
64.4500000 BOS
Pages:
Jump to: