Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 57. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
What amount of rewards has anyone received at the moment for having minimum 10000 BOS?
Now, it's really very negligible. If you want to get more than you have to wait for the net

Is there a more featured wallet than what is available now?  Maybe I haven't the latest one but all it has is receive and send? 
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
What amount of rewards has anyone received at the moment for having minimum 10000 BOS?
Now, it's really very negligible. If you want to get more than you have to wait for the net
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
If i hold boscoin in online wallet, will i receive any kind of rewards at the moment?
Currently boscoin team distribute rewards once a month if your wallet balance is >= 10000 boscoin.

So the more Boscoin in wallet the more rewards?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
If i hold boscoin in online wallet, will i receive any kind of rewards at the moment?
Currently boscoin team distribute rewards once a month if your wallet balance is >= 10000 boscoin.
Activity: 67

Hi one question. What kind of equipment do I need to run a node? pc requirements, are there any ideas?

you can use a vps hosting service so it's running 24/7

Yes i was looking into that, im thinking of using vm or docker on a NAS for the node. Lot of people want VPS, whats are the advantages of VPS besides maintenance?

Hi one question. What kind of equipment do I need to run a node? pc requirements, are there any ideas?

just 1 pc running linux or MAC OS & and a stable internet connection. boscoin node does not require high configuration computer.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

you can use a vps hosting service so it's running 24/7
Activity: 39

so if boscoin has not launched mainnet or delayed then the price will not increase? is dev has other strategies to raise prices or just waiting mainnet? peoples very crazy see the price now, i read at telegram boscoin unofficial
I put almost all my boscoin into the floor. If Boscoin continues to delay the release date, it will be horrible
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
so if boscoin has not launched mainnet or delayed then the price will not increase? is dev has other strategies to raise prices or just waiting mainnet? peoples very crazy see the price now, i read at telegram boscoin unofficial
Hi,

Is Mainnet scheduled for May launch unless delayed?
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
I'm not an expert in such calculations, but one thing I can say for sure is that there is an obvious logical lining. How can I buy a node for 40,000 BOS and receive a daily income of 1304640 BOS? You think logically!?  Grin

Where in the world did you get that number from?  The best I could get is 45000 for a node in a YEAR.  Still the waiting for the price to drop a bit more so I can buy a node on the cheap Wink

1,304,640 BOS will be generated on a daily basis across the entire network, it still has to be distributed to all stakeholders. No one is ever going to receive 1.3 million BOS a day.

Feel free to try out my calculator to see how many BOS you could earn a day. You can change the default assumptions and see how your rewards change.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
so over 1.3m tokens minted on a daily bases, I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing?  Would this not inflate the price?

Only 440,640 BOS out of those 1.3 million will be distributed to all stakeholders, the rest is locked up into the commons budget account.

Others have been concerned about inflation as well, but I don't expect it to cause any. The biggest part of the growth in the first years is due to the commons budget which will grow to a total of 1.8 billion BOS by 2023. The biggest part of the BOS within commons budget, however, won’t be in circulation and can only be accessed through accepted proposals within the congress. The main role of the commons budget is expedite the growth of the coin users during the early stages.

After 2023 the commons budget won’t grow anymore and the inflation rate will naturally flatten out. There are also yearly decrease rates for the rewards (5% for freezing rewards and 6.31% for confirmation rewards). In 2023 there will be a supply of about 3.3 billion BOS, but it will take another 122 years to reach the maximum supply of 5 billion.

A lot of BOS will probably remain frozen because it’s a great incentive to run a node receive (more) rewards. The commons budget will mainly be used to fund projects and DApps built on top of the BOScoin platform, not only allowing the ecosystem to grow in the early stages, but also providing a stable ground for future initiatives on the platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Cheap masternodes on sale! Grin Buy while u still can.

The price is at ico price of 2500 sat now and good for anyone looking to setup master node for daily passive income.

The only concern is the 864,000 common budget growth which is too high per day.Any chances for this to come down?
Activity: 60
so over 1.3m tokens minted on a daily bases, I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing?  Would this not inflate the price?
Confirmation rewards will also depend on how many transactions are done on network if transaction volume is low the tokens minted will also be low. The freezing rewards will also depend on how many units are frozen on network. The more units you hold the more rewards you will get. 1 unit =10,000 boscoins.
Activity: 13
I'm not an expert in such calculations, but one thing I can say for sure is that there is an obvious logical lining. How can I buy a node for 40,000 BOS and receive a daily income of 1304640 BOS? You think logically!?  Grin

Where in the world did you get that number from?  The best I could get is 45000 for a node in a YEAR.  Still the waiting for the price to drop a bit more so I can buy a node on the cheap Wink
Activity: 67
They are rumor that Boscoin found a partner during a conference in Dallas, anyone know if this is true ?
Activity: 289
I'm not an expert in such calculations, but one thing I can say for sure is that there is an obvious logical lining. How can I buy a node for 40,000 BOS and receive a daily income of 1304640 BOS? You think logically!?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: